What do you think about AI companions?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It is a real intelligence, i mean it is only a phone app, but what if they create a reall doll looking like a human with feeling like a human when you touch her, similar to a reall doll with the intelligence of an AI app?

I find that scary and creepy

Some folks have put a 75000.00 down payment sex robots from what I understand two companies make them and and have a long waiting list. It is sad to think some folks cannot develop normal relationships and need to satisfy them selves by artificial means. I do not approve of it at all.

It is a real intelligence, i mean it is only a phone app, but what if they create a reall doll looking like a human with feeling like a human when you touch her, similar to a reall doll with the intelligence of an AI app?

I find that scary and creepy

Well... it sure beats Call of Duty 4.....

Some folks have put a 75000.00 down payment sex robots from what I understand two companies make them and and have a long waiting list. It is sad to think some folks cannot develop normal relationships and need to satisfy them selves by artificial means. I do not approve of it at all.
There are upsides to this. No kids and no unwanted pregnancies. That's huge. No other mouth to feed. Save $. No arguments means no stress. Watch what you want when you want. Funny. The list goes on.

Forum List

Back