What Do You Not Understand?

There was never much doubt that SCOTUS would slap down Troompa Loompa's frivolous lawsuits.

There was never much doubt that SCOTUS would slap down Troompa Loompa's frivolous lawsuits.

Really?

Just what do you suppose the job of the Supreme Court is?

hope this helps:

Perhaps you've heard of the Constitution.

Perhaps not.

Have someone more well-read than you are, explain this to you.

Any third grader will be fine.

“U.S. Supreme Court

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

McPherson v. Blacker

Argued Oct. 11, 1892
Decided Oct. 17, 1892

“The validity of a state law
providing for the appointment of electors of President and Vice President having been drawn in question before the highest tribunal of a state as repugnant to the laws and Constitution of the United States, and that court having decided in favor of its validity, this Court has jurisdiction to review the judgment under Rev.Stat. § 709. Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.

Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

The Supreme Court should require that no ballots received beyond the 5 o’clock deadline of election day be counted.

And this...

Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67 (1997)

One such congressional rule sets the date of the biennial election for the offices of United States Senator, 2 U. S. C. § 1, and Representative, § 7, and mandates holding all congressional and Presidential elections on a single November day, 2 U. S. C. §§ 1,7; 3 U. S. C. § 1.

Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67 (1997)

Elections undecided by midnight are void & preempted by federal law – Foster v Love 97; 9-0 Decision

You should look at the bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.

Remember when your sort claimed Bill Clinton wasn't a rapist as we said he was?

No. Because I don't speak for any 'sort'. I also don't acknowledge fabricated machinations from politically radicalized simpletons.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

Even if I did, I don't speak for every single Democrat, so any point you're attempting to make is futile. Yours is a lazy line of circular argument utilized by political radicalization and it's devoid of any critical thought. Yawn.

No. Because I don't speak for any 'sort'. I also don't acknowledge fabricated machinations from politically radicalized simpletons.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

Even if I did, I don't speak for every single Democrat, so any point you're attempting to make is futile. Yours is a lazy line of circular argument utilized by political radicalization and it's devoid of any critical thought. Yawn.

You Leftists abjure taking responsibility for what you've created.

You, voting them into power, are responsible.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

There we go. You vomited that thought out succinctly in just a few sentences. Where are your walls of disinformation?

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

There we go. You vomited that thought out succinctly in just a few sentences. Where are your walls of disinformation?

You supported the Devil's own party....now you'd rather escape the so deserved contumely.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

1615838287985.png

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022
Wait what did we claim not to vote for?

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

What Trump policies did you vote against?

What Biden policies did you vote for?

Are those two questions simple enough for you.....or are they above your pay grade?

How about this?

" Iran has made equally clear it shares the goal of going back to the terms ... Biden has vowed to quickly restore the Iran nuclear deal,..."

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

Are those two questions simple enough for you.....or are they above your pay grade?

How about this?

" Iran has made equally clear it shares the goal of going back to the terms ... Biden has vowed to quickly restore the Iran nuclear deal,..."
Lol Iran is going to do what Iran wants to do. The nuclear deal was a step in the right direction but you’re dumb if you think no deal at all will prevent them from developing nuclear weapons.

I voted climate policies, COVID relief, and raising the minimum wage. He’s accomplished one of those thus far.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

How about this?

Lol Iran is going to do what Iran wants to do. The nuclear deal was a step in the right direction but you’re dumb if you think no deal at all will prevent them from developing nuclear weapons.

I voted climate policies, COVID relief, and raising the minimum wage. He’s accomplished one of those thus far.
You are a moron.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

How about this?

You are a moron.
Lol you’re just butthurt he’s accomplished signature legislation with congress 2 months into his presidency. That was something Trump never accomplished. Any bill he signed off on had none of his input. The wall couldn’t even get approved with republicans in control of congress.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

How about this?

You are a moron.
Lol you’re just butthurt he’s accomplished signature legislation with congress 2 months into his presidency. That was something Trump never accomplished. Any bill he signed off on had none of his input. The wall couldn’t even get approved with republicans in control of congress.
Ok I was wrong. You are a special kind of moron.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

How about this?

You are a moron.
Ok I was wrong. You are a special kind of moron.
Lol and yet you can’t explain what makes me a moron.

Forum List

Back