• Talk Radio (sports)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you are in the car for a 10 minutes or more driving, what do you normally listen to?

NPR or XM music from the 40's even though it was before I was born

I love "old" music (20's - 50's) - I never listen to it though.

When I was pregnant with my 1st son, I DID listen to nothing but 50's music - it was like a food craving!

Growing up in the early 50's in NYC they still played a lot of 40's music and where I lived were a lot of WW II vets including my father who liked it

Depends on the day, weekdays it's Rush Limbaugh or Michael Medved. Weekends it's music or the radio is off. But I don't do much driving.

NPR before work, after work like now screwing around on the net I listen to 80s and country music

Depends on the day, weekdays it's Rush Limbaugh or Michael Medved. Weekends it's music or the radio is off. But I don't do much driving.

I actually allowed more choices this time (actually, unlimited) - I'm kind of like you, sometimes nothing (if I have a lot on my mind) - sometimes music, or a CD (rarely) - and if I happen to hear a topic being discussed that interests me on talk radio during a scan, I'll stop...... I work from home so I'm not in the car that much either...

I am not in the car as often as I used to be but when I was it only Talk Radio. Some of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life came from those stations. Comedy gold.

In order of preference:

Sirius 125 (conservative talk)
NPR
Local news, weather, and traffic
Sirius 17 (love songs, sorry)
1320AM (local conservative talk - sometimes duplicates Sirius 125)
Sirius 60's & 70's.

I listen to the wind...

... does it cry Mary?
No it cries Larry...
11951808_1009413332442458_5045309170774885315_n.jpg

We do a lot of long distance driving and the wife listens to audio books. We also listen to the Radio Classics from the 30s, 40s, 50s on SiriusXM.

Forum List

Back