What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Meet Danial Burnside - Trump voter and screaming Fascist asshole.

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

By that, he means, they're not white.

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

"Rural America spoke up when they elected Trump," he said. "Rural America."
Continued and do NOT miss the video!

What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi? - CNN

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi?

OP must be concerned about his own neighbors.

Nope - I wouldn't live in the same neighborhood or even the same small town as this clown.
And of course I'd be concerned if my neighbor was a Russian troll such as yourself ;)

Good find Dr Love.

What does this say about your constant attempts to paint President Trump and his supporters as racist?

"Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear."

Hard core Trump country and the Nazi is not welcome.

upload_2018-8-11_11-13-1.jpeg

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

blacks commit crime at much higher rates
commit murder at higher rates
hate crime at higher rates
rape at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
....so, if you say blacks are turning cities into cesspools/shitholes like Africa is, he has a point
..but most people do not like extremists

now, white extremists have murdered a whopping 77 people----since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
with the above facts, you think this guy is a critical, important problem compared to the self destructive/city demolishing black culture?

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times:

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.

I would ignore him. No big deal.

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.

Yet you initiated this thread for the sole purpose of linking this loony toon to Trump.

Have you ever considered intellectual honesty instead of just trolling?

blacks--3000 every year! over 8 per DAY
white extremists 77---since 1995
watch out for those white extremists

79% of the county -- his neighbors -- voted for Trump --- and they still had the moral courage to denounce this guy, that is good news..

It is important for Neo-Nazis to not have any place of comfort for their hatred, ZERO

CNN latest attempt to equate Nazis to Donald Trump. This is another version of 'Fake News' because it paints a false picture of rural America and Trump supporters.

A glaring example of rightwing ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Yet you initiated this thread for the sole purpose of linking this loony toon to Trump.

Have you ever considered intellectual honesty instead of just trolling?
It’s not in their nature to be objective.

A glaring example of rightwing ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
Only an idiot would use this example to say all right wing are like this.

Forum List

Back