What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi?

Meet Danial Burnside - Trump voter and screaming Fascist asshole.

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

By that, he means, they're not white.

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

"Rural America spoke up when they elected Trump," he said. "Rural America."
Continued and do NOT miss the video!

What do you do when your neighbor is a Neo-Nazi? - CNN

Funny story,

My grandfather, a pilot and lifelong private aircraft owner, used to fly us (cousins-grand kids) around to air shows all over the country in the DC-3 he and his buddies restored. This was mid-late 80's. Many of these air shows included WWII reenactments carried out in very intricate detail and authenticity. Well, there were always Sturmabteilung (SA), Schutzstaffel (SS) and other Nazi units represented. That's what this guy in your article reminds me of, really, is a reenactor--a wannabe attention seeking idiot who is trying to martyrize himself for public outrage on the historical horror-altar of something neither he nor any other modern ideologue idiot can fully comprehend. This guy, as another poster forwarded, is simply a useful idiot for the American Left to gather round, point at, and shout, "Look! A real living American Nazi."

What a joke.

I wonder how this politically correct new generations would have reacted to those air show reenactment Nazis of thirty plus years ago? Coolest thing about them though--the air shows? For me? I saved months of paper route money one year to buy an authentic Japanese Shin guntō from a reenactor.

Ulysses, Pennsylvania (CNN) Daniel Burnside painted a huge swastika on his home. His woodshop dons Nazi carvings and a Nazi flag. A scarecrow made to resemble Adolf Hitler keeps watch in his yard.

It all sits atop a hill in this small Rust Belt town, a beacon of hate greeting anyone who drives through. Burnside says he's fighting a culture war.

"The last 20 years, my country has just turned into a cesspool. Garbage," he told CNN. "The UN's taken over. Our cities aren't American anymore."

"We're staring down the barrel of a gun here in white America," the 42-year-old father said. "There's still 193 million white Americans. Yes. The vast majority of them are in their 60s and 70s, will be in the ground in the next 20 years, and therefore we have the possibility of becoming a minority in our own country."

Already, Burnside has been marginalized by residents of this Pennsylvania town. Though he extols Donald Trump -- whom 79.5% of voters here in Potter County chose for President in 2016 -- he's drawn the ire of his neighbors in Ulysses, who say his intense racism doesn't reflect their values and has generated unwanted attention, angst and even fear.

Burnside says he "doesn't care at all" about scaring his neighbors or hurting his town's reputation. His desire for attention -- he said he sometimes dresses his eight children in Nazi regalia so his neighbors can see them -- seems to outstrip almost everything except his fear of the nation's changing demographics.

Funny story,

My grandfather, a pilot and lifelong private aircraft owner, used to fly us (cousins-grand kids) around to air shows all over the country in the DC-3 he and his buddies restored. This was mid-late 80's. Many of these air shows included WWII reenactments carried out in very intricate detail and authenticity. Well, there were always Sturmabteilung (SA), Schutzstaffel (SS) and other Nazi units represented. That's what this guy in your article reminds me of, really, is a reenactor--a wannabe attention seeking idiot who is trying to martyrize himself for public outrage on the historical horror-altar of something neither he nor any other modern ideologue idiot can fully comprehend. This guy, as another poster forwarded, is simply a useful idiot for the American Left to gather round, point at, and shout, "Look! A real living American Nazi."

What a joke.

I wonder how this politically correct new generations would have reacted to those air show reenactment Nazis of thirty plus years ago? Coolest thing about them though--the air shows? For me? I saved months of paper route money one year to buy an authentic Japanese Shin guntō from a reenactor.

With all due respect I can't think of a much cooler way to get to an airshow than a ride in a gooneybird.

douglas-dc-3-10.jpg

Funny story,

What a joke.

With all due respect I can't think of a much cooler way to get to an airshow than a ride in a gooneybird.

douglas-dc-3-10.jpg

His last plane was a Fly Baby.

fly-baby-1.jpg

blacks--3000 every year! over 8 per DAY
white extremists 77---since 1995
watch out for those white extremists

sure--I've post this a lot of times on USMB
St. Louis trash truck shortage has garbage piling up
Link?
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
''Long List''' ??? hahahahhahaha
or believed
hahhaha...or believed
the homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average | American Council on Science and Health
U.S.: reported murder and nonnegligent manslaughter cases 1990-2016 | Timeline

Funny story,

What a joke.

------------------------------------------i think that the Air Show you were going to may have had some Affiliation with the Confederate Air Force which is now DEFUNCT but with a new name due to 'Political Correctness' NSon .

sure--I've post this a lot of times on USMB
St. Louis trash truck shortage has garbage piling up
Link?
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
''Long List''' ??? hahahahhahaha
the homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average.
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average | American Council on Science and Health
U.S.: reported murder and nonnegligent manslaughter cases 1990-2016 | Timeline

Most Democrats would rather scream “Racist!” than educate themselves about murder rates among blacks. It’s why liberal mayors across America lambaste Trump while ignoring the deadly issues happening in their own communities.

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times:

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.
Correct, not all Trump voters are neo-Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists – but all Trump voters do share the same fear of change, diversity, and dissent, the same unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration, and the same ridiculous, wrongheaded belief that ‘white culture’ is ‘under attack’ and must be ‘defended.’

Trump and his supporters are a classic example of conservative reactionaryism: the desire to return to an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, a past far from ‘ideal’ for women, minorities, and immigrants.
Nice theory, completely wrong.

He’s obviously been

upload_2018-8-11_12-25-3.gif

OP must be concerned about his own neighbors.

Nope - I wouldn't live in the same neighborhood or even the same small town as this clown.
And of course I'd be concerned if my neighbor was a Russian troll such as yourself ;)
If you are going to move out of town because of ass holes living in the town you are going to move alot! I would just stay out of situations where I had to deal with them! If the local bar is nothing but trouble do not go to the bar! I have had bad neighbors and just built a fence followed by ever greens being planted! A big dog is also helpfull to keep ass holes away!

Same thing I would do if my neighbor was a radical far left extremist idiot ignore them and live my life they are entitled to their views and opinions and as long as they are not breaking any laws there is really nothing you can do.

this guy is not a big deal . If you make the mistake of going to a big city you will you have 'blm' and black muslims , more mrobama and 'hilary' type supporters , regular muslims , mosques , mexicans , guats , brits , canooks , germans and the 'venezuelans' should be on the way as i type this little message. One small town [seemingly peaceful] nazi is preferable to what i listed just above . Just lock your doors and buy a pump shotgun and i am sure that you will be alright .

OP must be concerned about his own neighbors.

Nope - I wouldn't live in the same neighborhood or even the same small town as this clown.
And of course I'd be concerned if my neighbor was a Russian troll such as yourself ;)
If you are going to move out of town because of ass holes living in the town you are going to move alot! I would just stay out of situations where I had to deal with them! If the local bar is nothing but trouble do not go to the bar! I have had bad neighbors and just built a fence followed by ever greens being planted! A big dog is also helpfull to keep ass holes away!

Don't misunderstand - I'm just sayin' that if I saw that a-hole's digs on the way into a small town I was thinking of living in, I'd either continue through to the next small town or turn the fuck around.

You're correct though - There are a-holes everywhere you go. I do my best to avoid them as neighbors. When I bought my last place 11 years ago, I literally went door to door and found nothing but nice people who'd been living here forever and a day.

What I would do is the same as if I had a Neighbor who was a member of nation of Islam and decorated his property in similar fashion. I would plant trees and shrubs to block my view, I would steer clear of the asshole and I would have enough personal class to realize he was not representative of a democrat voter any more than this asshole represents a republican.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times:

Not all Trump voters are bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes.
But ALL bigoted Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalist "alt-right" assholes are Trump voters.
Correct, not all Trump voters are neo-Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists – but all Trump voters do share the same fear of change, diversity, and dissent, the same unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration, and the same ridiculous, wrongheaded belief that ‘white culture’ is ‘under attack’ and must be ‘defended.’

Trump and his supporters are a classic example of conservative reactionaryism: the desire to return to an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, a past far from ‘ideal’ for women, minorities, and immigrants.
unwarranted?
..more workers = lower wages higher prices!!!!!
..9-11 where more Americans were murdered than at Pearl Harbor--immigrants/illegals/foreigners/ are a real threat
..schools overcrowded/etc--especially in the great immigrant capital--California
Classroom Size Outrage in LAUSD Schools
In 2010, to better serve this population, the Syracuse City school District created a new position — nationality workers — to serve as a bridge between new immigrant communities and the schools
Schools are under federal pressure to translate for immigrant parents - The Hechinger Report
--this is big---screwing over American kids now and in the future
...we are in debt--we need to cut this crap--it's costing $$$$$$$
..Africa --biggest shithole in the world--no one wants shitheads over here--Central America is not much better
..social services/government services are swamped --I go to the license office at 9 am on Saturday and it's OVERcrowded [ opens at 8am ]
etc etc

...no--no fear of diversity/change/etc--that's your fiction that YOU make up--just basic common sense

I'd put a sign in my yard with an arrow pointing to his house stating "I'm NOT with Stupid"

Forum List

Back