What Do You Believe Is the Main Reason People Own a Gun

Too funny

I'm a concealed carry type. You? Most likely open carry, but in the world outside your safe zones, you'd be a target and not for very long
Why do I most likely open carry? Why would I want criminals to know if im armed? Once again proving how stupidly arrogant leftists are. They think they know it all but don't know shit.

Now, come get them.

Why do I most likely open carry? Why would I want criminals to know if im armed? Once again proving how stupidly arrogant leftists are. They think they know it all but don't know shit.

Now, come get them.
Oh! Now, you;re claiming your only afraid of criminals? Everyone is a potential criminal for people like you.

:auiqs.jpg:

475 million Guns in US ( Gives pause to those who would bake in and impose Tyranny
You're an idiot if you believe most gun owners would follow you to prison time.

and some people own so many guns, your number is useless. What is the number of gun owners?

People at home with a gun or a few guns are no match for the US military which would squash any rebellion.

Go follow those ridiculous fools that joined the Oath Keepers. Fuckin' fools

and disclosure: I'd be in the gun owner stat

For Most U.S. Gun Owners, Protection Is the Main Reason They Own a Gun​

Pew has looked into this:

I wonder how many people are honest enough to admit it's because they are full of fear, and then will admit they watch/listen/read/gather news from sources that feed fear?

The whole point of our civil rights is that it's none of your fucking business!

You're an idiot if you believe most gun owners would follow you to prison time.

and some people own so many guns, your number is useless. What is the number of gun owners?

People at home with a gun or a few guns are no match for the US military which would squash any rebellion.

Go follow those ridiculous fools that joined the Oath Keepers. Fuckin' fools

and disclosure: I'd be in the gun owner stat
Gee liar, men in caves with guns held off the Russian army until they gave up. Funny thing how you clowns them ignore facts. Now, come get me them.

'For us?'

you don't peak for all gun owners, let alone speak for me

get a life
If I were going to peak at a gun owner, it would probably be this one, but of course, I would not speak for you either.
1692819473392.jpeg

475 million Guns in US ( Gives pause to those who would bake in and impose Tyranny

Which is exactly why filth such as Dante Reawakened are so driven to attack that right.

The drive to undermine the Second Amendment always stems from motives that, if acted on, would give the good people just cause to use their arms in opposition to those motives.

Always.

For Most U.S. Gun Owners, Protection Is the Main Reason They Own a Gun​

Pew has looked into this:

I wonder how many people are honest enough to admit it's because they are full of fear, and then will admit they watch/listen/read/gather news from sources that feed fear?

Here is a good reason why I carry a gun:

Forum List

Back