What Do You Believe Is the Main Reason People Own a Gun

You can spin polling data for political purposes but the Pew polling indicated that there was only around 10% difference in the people who owned guns for enjoyment and those who owned guns for protection.

For Most U.S. Gun Owners, Protection Is the Main Reason They Own a Gun​

Pew has looked into this:

I wonder how many people are honest enough to admit it's because they are full of fear, and then will admit they watch/listen/read/gather news from sources that feed fear?

I don't need a reason and no one with more than half a brain cell falls for the guilt tripping bullshit.

No one in their right mind or any historical knowledge will give up the Constitutional right to bear arms no matter how persistent you loons are.

You can spin polling data for political purposes but the Pew polling indicated that there was only around 10% difference in the people who owned guns for enjoyment and those who owned guns for protection.
That is because many of us own them for both ( I’m a California CCW holder since 2011 and an avid Builder Collector )

Most people own guns for one simple reason (that few will admit to).

Guns are fun

read the report

You do not speak for gun owners. You only get to speak for yourself
Did I say I was speaking for other people? No. I am a gun owner. I carry with no permit because not carrying can get me dead. But....that's me.
ASSumption seems to be your weapon, not common sense. Do you think gun owners buy guns to kill people for sport? I guess so. Dumbass.

For Most U.S. Gun Owners, Protection Is the Main Reason They Own a Gun​

Pew has looked into this:

I wonder how many people are honest enough to admit it's because they are full of fear, and then will admit they watch/listen/read/gather news from sources that feed fear?

I am a firearms owner and have used firearms since I was 8 years old. I spent 23 years in the military and my reason for having them is threefold:
1. Sport shooting.
2. Self protection, I have a license to carry.
3. The right to bear arms being necessary to maintain a "free" state.

You are stupid. Or a liar.
You're not only lame, tired, and scared ... you're incredibly stupid too?

santos gobble 2.jpg

Forum List

Back