What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

IM2 is just taking her Asian envy for a spin.
It must suck to watch throngs of ethnicities come and move up while IM2 remains the dregs of society. I mean everybody does it, even the Mexicans, but Asians do it a lot faster.
Thatā€™s because they donā€™t waste time begging for hand outs, making excuses, wallowing in self pity, and envy....

No, Essen hit the nail on the head. Because you whites have begged for handouts, made excuses and now wallow in self pity since 7-4-1776, and now are whining about some anti white racism that doesn't exist.

thats racist

That's truth. Man up bitch.
might be,, but your comment was still racist,,,

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.

I'm a man fag. What is Asian envy?

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.
I have built sucessful organizations and now really don't have to work.
You're a loser white boy mad because you think we are taking what you think you are entitled to be given based on your race.

thats racist,,,

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.
You're a loser white boy mad because you think we are taking what you think you are entitled to be given based on your race.

You have black male envy.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.

thats racist,,,

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.

thaaaats racist,,,

It must suck to watch throngs of ethnicities come and move up while IM2 remains the dregs of society. I mean everybody does it, even the Mexicans, but Asians do it a lot faster.
Thatā€™s because they donā€™t waste time begging for hand outs, making excuses, wallowing in self pity, and envy....

No, Essen hit the nail on the head. Because you whites have begged for handouts, made excuses and now wallow in self pity since 7-4-1776, and now are whining about some anti white racism that doesn't exist.

thats racist

You typing that's racist after every post I make doesn't make what was said racist.

thats racist

You typing that's racist after every post I make doesn't make what was said racist.

of course it doesnt,,,its your comments that make them racist,,,
for an educated man you sure are a dumb mother fucker

Look at all the white supremacists here faking. I remember when DTMB disciplined one of you racist bastards and suddenly he went from the good asians to all kinds of gooks. You maggots fool no one but the dumbest. Even as I disagree politically with DTMB, he will only tolerate so much of your racist bullshit. But you are fucking with a child when you pump up PC and she's too stupid to know you racists are playing her.

Blacks have more money than Asians. We have accomplished more and because of us, Asians have civil rights. Because of us, affirmative action allows them entry into academic institution and jobs. Idiots like PC don't understand that Asians were excluded from immigrating here pretty much until the 60's, or that states had laws excluding Asians from owning property.

You racists use Asians to try ending civil rights and the dumb ones wanting to be white fall for it.

Look at all the white supremacists here faking. I remember when DTMB disciplined one of you racist bastards and suddenly he went from the good asians to all kinds of gooks. You maggots fool no one but the dumbest. Even as I disagree politically with DTMB, he will only tolerate so much of your racist bullshit. But you are fucking with a child when you pump up PC and she's too stupid to know you racists are playing her.

Blacks have more money than Asians. We have accomplished more and because of us, Asians have civil rights. Because of us, affirmative action allows them entry into academic institution and jobs. Idiots like PC don't understand that Asians were excluded from immigrating here pretty much until the 60's, or that states had laws excluding Asians from owning property.

You racists use Asians to try ending civil rights and the dumb ones wanting to be white fall for it.

thaats racist,,,

thats racist

I haven't made any racist comments. That's the problem with what you're doing. Dumb whites such as you want to cry racist after every true fact based criticism of whites.

thaats racist,,,
'Fraid not.

thats racist

I haven't made any racist comments. That's the problem with what you're doing. Dumb whites such as you want to cry racist after every true fact based criticism of whites.

and thaaats racist too,,,,

Versus1.png

a) asians

There are maybe 12 actual white supremacists in the nation, why don't you find one and ask them, instead of making up racist bullshit.

thaats racist,,,
'Fraid not.

fraid so,,,

Versus1.png

a) asians

. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

Versus1.png

a) asians

It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

This is pure idiocy. Straight mental retardation.

Can Minorities Be Racist Against Themselves?
Internalized racism - Wikipedia

Versus1.png

a) asians

Let's prove it:

There are none.

This is pure idiocy. Straight mental retardation.

Can Minorities Be Racist Against Themselves?
Internalized racism - Wikipedia

There are none.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.

thats racist,,,

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.

Sure you do and no one and I mean no one has any envy when it come to you. Mocking, laughing and call you what you are, sure but no envy at all...

Wow, you do not even see how arrogant you are with what you just wrote.

1. Leave the moderation team out of this conversation and how the moderate this board.

2. You stated in you OP that whites ( Not just White Supremacists ) hate Asians and are racist toward them.

3. Then you spew all that and you do not think your opinion of them is not bigoted at all?

Before you start trying to tell Whites how they think maybe you should reflect on your comments in this thread but as usual you see nothing wrong with your bigoted view and believe your race baiting comments are perfectly normal!

Now prove I am a White Supremacists and let see how you react when I point out I an equal across the board when calling out race baiting fools no matter what their color might be!

Forum List

Back