What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

This is pure idiocy. Straight mental retardation.

Can Minorities Be Racist Against Themselves?
Internalized racism - Wikipedia

Those two men are not white supremacists unless them promoting the idea that white people have group interests just like everyone else counts as white supremacy.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
Great post.

Another big problem is this

Asian men generally can't fk white women.

Black men can.

If I put put my seed in any women on the planet. I'm gonna get a black child.

Black men are the only men on the planet who can say that. I can reproduce myself with anyone. You put all the people on the planet into a pot and mix em up....out would pop a black child.

So a large part of the hate towards black men is sexual and by the way it's not that fkin a white woman is anything special, or they're better than any other women, but I'm getting into the mind of the white supremacist

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

This is why castration of the black penis was common.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder.

'Our women could they not be attracted to that?'

Therefore all their efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching, of course, but now they put us in cages, called prisons, again to de-male us.

They can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure that many black men donā€™t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.

So Asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities.

Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system.

So whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,ā€Why canā€™t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses?ā€

Amen my brother. 100 percent.

Wow, and the two bigots do not even see how they are no better than the White Supremacists they whine about!

Versus1.png

a) asians
Great post.

Black men can.

Black men are the only men on the planet who can say that. I can reproduce myself with anyone. You put all the people on the planet into a pot and mix em up....out would pop a black child.

So a large part of the hate towards black men is sexual and by the way it's not that fkin a white woman is anything special, or they're better than any other women, but I'm getting into the mind of the white supremacist

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder.

Therefore all their efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching, of course, but now they put us in cages, called prisons, again to de-male us.

They can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure that many black men donā€™t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.

So Asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities.

So whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,ā€Why canā€™t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses?ā€

Wow, and the two bigots do not even see how they are no better than the White Supremacists they whine about!

Just proves they hate Asians more even more than their imaginary white supremacist boogiemen.

Versus1.png

a) asians
Great post.

Black men can.

Just proves they hate Asians more even more than their imaginary white supremacist boogiemen.

You read the two wonderful posters you would think they were the White Supremacists that the OP is writing about...

Versus1.png

a) asians
I am white. Or at least that what I am told. Asians are the future. Asians have the Eye of Tiger. While we hop, skip and jump playing social justice games run amok, they have a plan. The plan to dominate the world. The Western World has been number one for a long time. That is with people living a better life with comforts. But it is losing the war now. And we will. Perhaps that will make you happy. Don't be. Going to number two the fun will b directed much more to survival. Asians are the smartest large group in the world. They were handed the reigns of capitalism and are using it. Britain was first stage capitalism. The United States second stage capitalism with mass production. And the Asians are third stage with production and quality. They still have catching up to do for their great numbers of people. And they will slowly shift their products to the instead of us or we will pay much more. The world is about competition. It is about technology. It is about building things at the cheapest price with the highest quality. Combine that with drive and goals well you can see why we are the best in front of the camera while they are making the cameras and everything else to show us in front of it. There is a difference in being qualified for a job and the best. And we have to many who are qualified.

I don't see gangs of Japanese having drive by shootings, and complaining about cops pulling them over for racial profiling.

I don't see them live on welfare and food stamps, and complaining about restitution, for people no longer alive, from people no longer alive.... but somehow all the rest of us have to pay for.

I don't see Japanese popping out kids, out of wed lock, and hooked on drugs, or so on.

About Koji Steven Sakai
Writer/Producer Koji Steven Sakai is the founder of Little Nalu Pictures LLC and the CEO of CHOPSO (www.CHOPSO.com), the first Asian English streaming video service. He has written five feature films that have been produced, including the indie hit, The People Iā€™ve Slept With. He also produced three feature films, a one hour comedy special currently on Netflix, and Comedy InvAsian, a live and filmed series featuring the nationā€™s top Asian American comedians. Kojiā€™s debut novel, Romeo & Juliet Vs. Zombies, was released in paperback in 2015 and in audiobook in 2016 and his graphic novel, 442, was released in 2017. In addition, he is currently an adjunct professor in screenwriting at International Technological University in San Jose.

This is the guy who wrote the article. I think he's very qualified to speak on this matter.

IOW, he isn't a White Supremacist or White Nationalist.

So how would he know what they think?

:dunno:

Problem is those like IM2 pulls articles from blogs without doing the research himself to discover what White Supremacists think.

IM2 will look for articles that fit his or her opinion about Whote Society in general and then when caught making a mistake he will bash those telling him off.

I have no doubt White Supremacists look down on Asians like the Chinese and North Koreans or anyone that is not a pure blood which does not exist in America.

The issue I have with IM2 is his generalization of White Society in hi opening comments.

He did not State he or she believe this about white supremacists but he or she believe this to be true about all whites.

So why doesn't he post this on a White Supremacists website?

He believes the USMB is one...

Well, that's clear from his posting history. Maybe he is being paid by the DNC? :dunno:

Folks have pointed out how black leaders in the past have called out the DNC, yet he has ignored it.

Something is really fishy. Seriously.

Here is a list of some of the more significant white extremist organizations in America today:

American Renaissance, is a monthly racialist magazine published by the New Century Foundation.

American Freedom Party, formerly known as the American Third Position Party, is an American political party which promotes white supremacy.

American Nazi Party, is a neo-Nazi organization.

Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is one of the largest and most violent white supremacist prison gangs in the United States, responsible for murders and other violent crimes.

Aryan Nations, is a white supremacist neo-Nazi organization founded in the 1970s by Richard Girnt Butler as an arm of the Christian Identity group known as the Church of Jesus Christ-Christian. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has called Aryan Nations a ā€œterrorist threatā€, and the RAND Corporation has called it the ā€œfirst truly nationwide terrorist networkā€ in the US.

Council of Conservative Citizens, is an American political organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white separatism.

Creativity Movement, (formerly known as the World Church of the Creator) is a white supremacist politico organization that advocates the racialist religion, Creativity.

EURO, is a white separatist organization in the United States. Led by former Louisiana state representative and presidential primary candidate David Duke, it was founded in 2000.

Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as The Klan.

National Alliance, is a white supremacist political organization.

National Association for the Advancement of White People, is a white supremacist organization in the United States incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles which presents itself as a civil rights organization such as the NAACP.

National Policy Institute, is a think tank based in Augusta, Georgia in the United States.

National Socialist Movement (United States), a party founded in 1974. Since 2005 the party has become very active, staging many marches and demonstrations.

National Vanguard, was an American National Socialist organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia, founded by Kevin Alfred Strom and former members of the National Alliance.

Nationalist Movement, is a Mississippi-based, white supremacist organization that advocates what it calls a ā€œpro-majorityā€ position.

Occidental Quarterly, is a printed far-right quarterly journal with a web segment, TOQ Online, including interviews, essays and reviews on the website.[

Phineas Priesthood, is a Christian Identity movement that opposes interracial intercourse, the mixing of races, homosexuality, and abortion.

Volksfront, describes itself as an international fraternal organization for persons of European descent.

White Aryan Resistance, is a neo-Nazi white supremacist organization founded and led by former Ku Klux Klan leader Tom Metzger.

Here Is a List of White Supremacist Extremist Organizations in America |

About Koji Steven Sakai
Writer/Producer Koji Steven Sakai is the founder of Little Nalu Pictures LLC and the CEO of CHOPSO (www.CHOPSO.com), the first Asian English streaming video service. He has written five feature films that have been produced, including the indie hit, The People Iā€™ve Slept With. He also produced three feature films, a one hour comedy special currently on Netflix, and Comedy InvAsian, a live and filmed series featuring the nationā€™s top Asian American comedians. Kojiā€™s debut novel, Romeo & Juliet Vs. Zombies, was released in paperback in 2015 and in audiobook in 2016 and his graphic novel, 442, was released in 2017. In addition, he is currently an adjunct professor in screenwriting at International Technological University in San Jose.

This is the guy who wrote the article. I think he's very qualified to speak on this matter.

Problem is those like IM2 pulls articles from blogs without doing the research himself to discover what White Supremacists think.

IM2 will look for articles that fit his or her opinion about Whote Society in general and then when caught making a mistake he will bash those telling him off.

I have no doubt White Supremacists look down on Asians like the Chinese and North Koreans or anyone that is not a pure blood which does not exist in America.

The issue I have with IM2 is his generalization of White Society in hi opening comments.

He did not State he or she believe this about white supremacists but he or she believe this to be true about all whites.

Well, that's clear from his posting history. Maybe he is being paid by the DNC? :dunno:

Folks have pointed out how black leaders in the past have called out the DNC, yet he has ignored it.

Folks have used a quote pertaining to the democratic party in 1964. You republicans are here denigrating blacks daily yet you keep trying to tell us how it's the democrats who are the problem for us. Now you can fool extremely dumb non whites like this Asian idiot who say white supremacy doesn't exist in a forum full of such people, but I am not the one.

IQ
sub-Saharan - - - - -70
USA hybrid Black- 85 ` (75% sub-Sahara/25% White/Euro)
White/Euro - - - - - 100
NE Asian - - - - -- -- 106
Ashkenazi Jew -- - 113

Other:
Southeast Asian 95
Pacific islanders 88
Australian aboriginals 65

Violent Crime
Black 5-7x the White Rate.
Asian 1/4 the White Rate.

And that (Hark) is the way this country and world actually look.

`

Last edited:
I am very well qualified. I believe you are unqualified to talk about blacks beings racists since you think our reaction to white racism is the same as the racism. Anybody white thinking that way is unqualified.

However there are whites with the capacity to understand that you don't get to continually denigrate a group of people falsely in every way and not have people in that group that are pissed off about it. Those whites are qualified to discuss our racial situation.

So I will continue commenting on this matter as I don't need to go into one of those shitstains due to the fact that people like you who frequent them are given free reign here.

Still mouthing racist filth, I see. Good, boy. Good house negro. Leftist whitey has trained you well. Now go fetch my slippers.

images.jpg

About Koji Steven Sakai

Folks have used a quote pertaining to the democratic party in 1964. You republicans are here denigrating blacks daily yet you keep trying to tell us how it's the democrats who are the problem for us. Now you can fool extremely dumb non whites like this Asian idiot who say white supremacy doesn't exist in a forum full of such people, but I am not the one.

IM2,

You are clearly just like the White Supremacists the individual is writing about.

It is clear you looked down on Asians more than most posters on the internet because you feel they kiss white society ass.

You also stated in your OP that Whites hate Asians and then later attempted to distance yourself from your comment until you approved a post by another bigoted poster on here.

You look down on everyone that you feel are below you and you believe White society owes you something when in reality no one and I mean no ones you anything.

Also you have written a few times that this board is a White Supremacists board when it is not.

Because posters mock you does not mean it is because of your color but because of the dumb posts and threads you write.

When you keep on complaining about what you deem as posters tell you how to think and then telling posters what you want to read show how moronic you have to be not to see your hypocrisy...

So as you claim you are superior to Asians and all whites hate Asian the fact is you are just race baiting on a board that does not have that many white Supremacists...

Asians built wonderful societies while blacks lived in mud huts and ate bugs.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Dear white supremacists
What do you think of this other race

Dont we already now the answer

The stoopid is strong in this one

I love how they're The the champions and defenders of everything
The white suburban girl who pretends to be black is here to protect the asians from evil whites :113:

THe champions of everything :auiqs.jpg:

The climate
Blacks
Hispanics
Cocaine snorting sea turtles
Fagola story time ,248 genders , and open air weirdo sex festivals
Eskimos
The wide open spaces between thier fellow progressive nazis ears .

A funny thing happened on the way to utopia ..the democratic party became a complete joke .
This time the childish bullies of the progressive nazi democratic socialist left will get it right

Most of the Asians I have met have been independent and well employed. And as a bonus, they could speak proper English, unlike some gutter rats I have had the misfortune to know.

About Koji Steven Sakai

First, I am not a Republican. Hell, I don't even vote. I'm only here to wake the population up to how corrupt the system is and enlighten them about their own slavery. I don't have a clue what you are doing. It is becoming more apparent with each passing year.

That best friend I told you about? I taught me that the international banking cabal that controls both the USA and USSR, the one caused the war in his nation? He told us that they control both parties in this nation. I thought he was full of shit in high school.

After I got out of University, I learned he was right. The global corporations and International bankers control everything, nations and ethnic groups are meaningless. Grow the fuck up.

Second, I said, MAYBE. I don't know. Maybe you are controlled by the DNC, maybe you aren't.

Thanks for tipping your hand. :abgg2q.jpg:

malcolm-x-656200.jpg

Awww, so you never read what I wrote to them?

Maybe you should search my responses to Odium, SOB, and those like them before you make any further comments because I have bashed both sides equally, but of course you will claim you never saw it and when provided the evidence you will then say you can not read every post...

Oddly, I never see any of you guys challenge these mutants...

Also seeing you are white you are part of the White Supremacist that hate asians, so can you please clarify how much you hate them?

Naw, I love Asians... especially the women!!!

images

Forum List

Back