What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

About Koji Steven Sakai
Writer/Producer Koji Steven Sakai is the founder of Little Nalu Pictures LLC and the CEO of CHOPSO (www.CHOPSO.com), the first Asian English streaming video service. He has written five feature films that have been produced, including the indie hit, The People Iā€™ve Slept With. He also produced three feature films, a one hour comedy special currently on Netflix, and Comedy InvAsian, a live and filmed series featuring the nationā€™s top Asian American comedians. Kojiā€™s debut novel, Romeo & Juliet Vs. Zombies, was released in paperback in 2015 and in audiobook in 2016 and his graphic novel, 442, was released in 2017. In addition, he is currently an adjunct professor in screenwriting at International Technological University in San Jose.

This is the guy who wrote the article. I think he's very qualified to speak on this matter.

IOW, he isn't a White Supremacist or White Nationalist.

So how would he know what they think?

:dunno:

Problem is those like IM2 pulls articles from blogs without doing the research himself to discover what White Supremacists think.

IM2 will look for articles that fit his or her opinion about Whote Society in general and then when caught making a mistake he will bash those telling him off.

I have no doubt White Supremacists look down on Asians like the Chinese and North Koreans or anyone that is not a pure blood which does not exist in America.

The issue I have with IM2 is his generalization of White Society in hi opening comments.

He did not State he or she believe this about white supremacists but he or she believe this to be true about all whites.

So why doesn't he post this on a White Supremacists website?

He believes the USMB is one...

You are angrily responding to a black person sharing their minority view of something because you strongly self-identify as "white" so get all butt hurt and defensive. That's a feature common to this site. Others are generally worse these days. But not by much. Outnumbered is never enough. You gotta keep pummeling the same horse besides. Seemingly any tactic to get this MFer to STFU. Here's an idea. Listen, think, then STFU. Odds are, he's heard it a million times and you're just being a dick. Dog forbid you might learn something that clashes with your preconceived notions about others.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
Great post.

Another big problem is this

Asian men generally can't fk white women.

Black men can.

If I put put my seed in any women on the planet. I'm gonna get a black child.

Black men are the only men on the planet who can say that. I can reproduce myself with anyone. You put all the people on the planet into a pot and mix em up....out would pop a black child.

So a large part of the hate towards black men is sexual and by the way it's not that fkin a white woman is anything special, or they're better than any other women, but I'm getting into the mind of the white supremacist

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

This is why castration of the black penis was common.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder.

'Our women could they not be attracted to that?'

Therefore all their efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching, of course, but now they put us in cages, called prisons, again to de-male us.

They can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure that many black men donā€™t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.

So Asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities.

Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system.

So whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,ā€Why canā€™t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses?ā€

Last edited:
Black men threaten white men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization. Once you understand the White manā€™s ancient fear and you began to understand why the economic, legal and political systems oppress Black men.

• Is it because the Blackman built the worldā€™s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Blackman has surpassed White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the Whitemanā€™s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Who knows ?

Another fear that they have is that we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
Great post.

Black men can.

Not that fkin a white women is a big deal but I'm just getting into the mind of the white supremacist.

A large part of the hate towards black men is sexual.

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder.

Therefore all their efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching, of course, but now they put us in cages, called prisons, again to de-male us.

They can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure that many black men donā€™t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.

So Asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities.

So whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,ā€Why canā€™t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses?ā€

Yeah, run with that because they will get you far in life

Black men threaten white men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization. Once you understand the White manā€™s ancient fear and you began to understand why the economic, legal and political systems oppress Black men.

• Is it because the Blackman built the worldā€™s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Blackman has surpassed White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the Whitemanā€™s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Who knows ?

Another fear that they have is that we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them.

And I thought the Twilight Zone went off the air decades ago

Versus1.png

a) asians
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.
IM2 is just taking her Asian envy for a spin.

Versus1.png

a) asians
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.
It must suck to watch throngs of ethnicities come and move up while IM2 remains the dregs of society. I mean everybody does it, even the Mexicans, but Asians do it a lot faster.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

Wrong.

There are over 2 million black owned businesses and they are primarily in black communities. That's double the amount of Asian businesses.

thaats racist,,,
and you were doing so good,,,sad

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.
It must suck to watch throngs of ethnicities come and move up while IM2 remains the dregs of society. I mean everybody does it, even the Mexicans, but Asians do it a lot faster.
Thatā€™s because they donā€™t waste time begging for hand outs, making excuses, wallowing in self pity, and envy....

Versus1.png

a) asians
Great post.

Black men can.

If I put put my seed in any women on the planet. I'm gonna get a black child.

Black men are the only men on the planet who can say that. I can reproduce myself with anyone. You put all the people on the planet into a pot and mix em up....out would pop a black child.

So a large part of the hate towards black men is sexual and by the way it's not that fkin a white woman is anything special, or they're better than any other women, but I'm getting into the mind of the white supremacist

Amen my brother. 100 percent.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

I'm a man fag. What is Asian envy?

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.
I have built sucessful organizations and now really don't have to work.
You're a loser white boy mad because you think we are taking what you think you are entitled to be given based on your race.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.
Thatā€™s because they donā€™t waste time begging for hand outs, making excuses, wallowing in self pity, and envy....
I guess self-pity is all they've got.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

No, Essen hit the nail on the head. Because you whites have begged for handouts, made excuses and now wallow in self pity since 7-4-1776, and now are whining about some anti white racism that doesn't exist.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

Yep, it is all white men have got.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

Wrong.

There are over 2 million black owned businesses and they are primarily in black communities. That's double the amount of Asian businesses.

thaats racist,,,
and you were doing so good,,,sad

STFU.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

No, Essen hit the nail on the head. Because you whites have begged for handouts, made excuses and now wallow in self pity since 7-4-1776, and now are whining about some anti white racism that doesn't exist.

thats racist

Smart people.

Yep, it is all white men have got.

thats racist,,,

Versus1.png

a) asians

Smart people.

I'm a man fag. What is Asian envy?

I have a masters degree.
I own my home.
I have built sucessful organizations and now really don't have to work.
You're a loser white boy mad because you think we are taking what you think you are entitled to be given based on your race.

thats racist,,,

Smart people.

thats racist

That's truth. Man up bitch.

Forum List

Back