What do White Bigots and Black Bigots and Corrupt Police have in common

I was raised as a bigot. I hated "retards" and "gays" and "blacks" and "Mexicans" and.............."nerds".

I never wanted to be smart because nerds were ..........nerds. My wife was the smartest kid in schoo
Looking at a map of recent murders and targeting that area for police scrutiny is profiling. Detaining a man for matching the description of a suspect a few miles away from a crime scene is profiling. Without profiling policing becomes less efficient.

Detaining is a term you will have to learn for yourself. Telling some people to get out of the street is what actually happened. Thanks for playing.

I went to an all black school as a child where if you got high grades and spoke well you were acting white. In fact, I spent most of my childhood living in various black neighborhoods (Low priced rent/property). I watched as children poorer than myself (I know because they enjoyed free lunch) wore Air Jordan's and kept worm with $100 dollar Starter Jackets (Quite a price at the time). The school was filled with drugs and police visits were a daily occurrence. If you were white you kept your mouth shut and simply watched the blacks fight the Mexicans. If you stepped on a black students shoes you got your ass kicked (Not by the owner alone, but all of his friends as well). The only reason teachers passed the students on to the next grade was because 80% of the class was failing anyway. Indeed, black culture is a menace to society and it is no surprise that police routinely patrol black neighborhoods. Why? Those neighborhoods fit a profile of violence, crime, and deviance.

I went to an all white school that said you are a "nerd" if you were smart. We also had the $100 Starter Jackets and Jordans.

Why do you think so many people thought it would be a good thing to hate the educated?

Why do you think so many kids thought a name brand meant you were better than another child?
:rock: That Ketsup is real.

Oh, so you don't understand the crowding of the uneducated into certain zones and you think it was by chance. First we made them slaves, then we kept them from getting an education, then we kept them from getting jobs. The poor were basically forced into certain and specific area's and wanted a "better life" turning to drugs.

I'm guessing none of this is catching up to you.

Its not crowding. When intercity blacks began a migration into a white town via some ill planed scheme to move section 8 housing out of the city, whites sold their property and left. They know the statistics. White flight is an objective, not racial, phenomenon. White people want to live in peaceful white neighborhoods and send their children to peaceful white schools. Black people want to live in peaceful white neighborhoods and send their children to peaceful white schools. That's why they want forced bussing and housing vouchers: To get the hell out of their black run neighborhood. I don't blame them.

They're all a part of what makes 'Murica so great.

'Murica is fun to watch but at some point the people have to start thinking about what is right for the Country instead of following terrible idea's passed down to them.

Our problems are structural and lie within the realms of the political, economic, and cultural apparatuses. Unless and until people get outta this ridiculous mindset that everything regarding government is bad, shit is never gonna change.

Blacks commit more crimes statistically.

It's up to the people to understand why.

Blacks are also bad swimmers. And Blacks weren't allowed in the public pools in my parent's era.

Yeah, well last time I went to a public pool it was filled with blacks. My wife and I had to leave because all of the profanity, fights, and men hitting on her. It was a far cry from what I remembered in my childhood. When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim.

However, at my old intercity apartments we had a pool when it wasn't shut down due to fights. All of the black kids I grew up with could swim.

Well I've lived in an all white Region all of my life. I've also seen lot's of the very scary profanity, (I couldn't sleep that night). I've also been in a lot of those fights, and won. I've also had men hit on my wife and former girlfriends.

People cuss because they can't THINK of a better word to use in the sentence, via LACK OF EDUCATION.

People fight because communication demands education! Those who can't communicate fight. Those who can't think fight.

People only hit on your girl if you have a girl worth hitting on. If you think that's racial, you lack education.

"When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim." ~Again.............The reason blacks can't swim is because the parents of some blacks today weren't allowed in white pools. My mother tells me, "they couldn't swim at our pool, but they had lake they could learn to swim at"

This really isn't that long ago small brains.

I was raised as a bigot. I hated "retards" and "gays" and "blacks" and "Mexicans" and.............."nerds".

I never wanted to be smart because nerds were ..........nerds. My wife was the smartest kid in schoo
Detaining is a term you will have to learn for yourself. Telling some people to get out of the street is what actually happened. Thanks for playing.

I went to an all black school as a child where if you got high grades and spoke well you were acting white. In fact, I spent most of my childhood living in various black neighborhoods (Low priced rent/property). I watched as children poorer than myself (I know because they enjoyed free lunch) wore Air Jordan's and kept worm with $100 dollar Starter Jackets (Quite a price at the time). The school was filled with drugs and police visits were a daily occurrence. If you were white you kept your mouth shut and simply watched the blacks fight the Mexicans. If you stepped on a black students shoes you got your ass kicked (Not by the owner alone, but all of his friends as well). The only reason teachers passed the students on to the next grade was because 80% of the class was failing anyway. Indeed, black culture is a menace to society and it is no surprise that police routinely patrol black neighborhoods. Why? Those neighborhoods fit a profile of violence, crime, and deviance.

I went to an all white school that said you are a "nerd" if you were smart. We also had the $100 Starter Jackets and Jordans.

Why do you think so many people thought it would be a good thing to hate the educated?

Why do you think so many kids thought a name brand meant you were better than another child?

Oh, so you don't understand the crowding of the uneducated into certain zones and you think it was by chance. First we made them slaves, then we kept them from getting an education, then we kept them from getting jobs. The poor were basically forced into certain and specific area's and wanted a "better life" turning to drugs.

Its not crowding. When intercity blacks began a migration into a white town via some ill planed scheme to move section 8 housing out of the city, whites sold their property and left. They know the statistics. White flight is an objective, not racial, phenomenon. White people want to live in peaceful white neighborhoods and send their children to peaceful white schools. Black people want to live in peaceful white neighborhoods and send their children to peaceful white schools. That's why they want forced bussing and housing vouchers: To get the hell out of their black run neighborhood. I don't blame them.

"When intercity blacks began a migration into a white town" Again, bigots don't know they are bigots.

"When intercity blacks began a migration into a white town" Again, bigots don't know they are bigots.

When whites want to get away from black violent crime it = unfair white flight. When whites begin to move into black neighborhoods and invest in the local economy it = Gentrification. Either way you get called a racist. Why bother?

'Murica is fun to watch but at some point the people have to start thinking about what is right for the Country instead of following terrible idea's passed down to them.

Our problems are structural and lie within the realms of the political, economic, and cultural apparatuses. Unless and until people get outta this ridiculous mindset that everything regarding government is bad, shit is never gonna change.

I'll agree with that.

Mitt Romney called Education an "Entitlement Program". It painted the American people as if they were not worthy of Education. And again, it's part of the system.

The undereducated fight for their own poverty and lack of education. They are told their paycheck will get bigger.

When whites want to get away from black violent crime it = unfair white flight. When whites begin to move into black neighborhoods and invest in the local economy it = Gentrification. Either way you get called a racist. Why bother?

Kind of the point in this thread. I'm not surprised you aren't keeping up. It's the entire point.

I'll agree with that.

Mitt Romney called Education an "Entitlement Program". It painted the American people as if they were not worthy of Education. And again, it's part of the system.

The undereducated fight for their own poverty and lack of education. They are told their paycheck will get bigger.

Blacks are also bad swimmers. And Blacks weren't allowed in the public pools in my parent's era.

Yeah, well last time I went to a public pool it was filled with blacks. My wife and I had to leave because all of the profanity, fights, and men hitting on her. It was a far cry from what I remembered in my childhood. When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim.

However, at my old intercity apartments we had a pool when it wasn't shut down due to fights. All of the black kids I grew up with could swim.

Well I've lived in an all white Region all of my life. I've also seen lot's of the very scary profanity, (I couldn't sleep that night). I've also been in a lot of those fights, and won. I've also had men hit on my wife and former girlfriends.

People cuss because they can't THINK of a better word to use in the sentence, via LACK OF EDUCATION.

People fight because communication demands education! Those who can't communicate fight. Those who can't think fight.

People only hit on your girl if you have a girl worth hitting on. If you think that's racial, you lack education.

"When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim." ~Again.............The reason blacks can't swim is because the parents of some blacks today weren't allowed in white pools. My mother tells me, "they couldn't swim at our pool, but they had lake they could learn to swim at"

Why don

Kind of the point in this thread. I'm not surprised you aren't keeping up. It's the entire point.

Indeed, and you are the benevolent patriarchal white man who will set them on the path to redemption. I think not.

I'll agree with that.

Why don

Indeed, and you are the benevolent patriarchal white man who will set them on the path to redemption. I think not.

"Them" who kiddo?

I'll agree with that.

And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting.

I was watching parenting wars on Fox the other night, something I'm generally averse to, and it never occurred to me before just how complacent families in this nation have gotten when it comes to persistence and commitment to school. That goes for both liberals and conservatives.

No worries though, when we centrists come to power, bliss will endure. :biggrin:

I was raised as a bigot.

It worked, you are.

Cool. Proof or fail kiddo. Name something I've stated that makes me a bigot....

How about everything you've posted on this thread? Borrow a dictionary and learn what the word "bigot" means, you pretentious fucking idiot.

Hey! Unkotare is back!

He's really smart because he jumps into conversations, posts an insult and leaves without any substance to discuss the issues at hand!

His arguments have always been, "You are so stupid. You are a big stupid dumby dumb face!" ^

So smart! I wish I had that argument. I wud b so smart!

I'll agree with that.

Why don

"Them" who kiddo?

I'll agree with that.

And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting.

I was watching parenting wars on Fox the other night, something I'm generally averse to, and it never occurred to me before just how complacent families in this nation have gotten when it comes to persistence and commitment to school. That goes for both liberals and conservatives.

No worries though, when we centrists come to power, bliss will endure. :biggrin:

"And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting." Actually the last time the Right had the power to deport they noted the consequences of the farms that might get hurt by the decision. They want low wage workers. It's why they danced around basic law and focused on a fence. They are ok with the ones here, but want to end it......same with the Left.

EDUCATION.

I'll agree with that.

Why don

"Them" who kiddo?

Awesome post?

You are clearly off topic but bring up "black face" in a movie where a white man questions "you people", something out of the speech Ross Perot gave a VERY long time ago.

It's "We The People". Not "Us and You". Welcome to America.

I'll agree with that.

"And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting." Actually the last time the Right had the power to deport they noted the consequences of the farms that might get hurt by the decision. They want low wage workers. It's why they danced around basic law and focused on a fence. They are ok with the ones here, but want to end it......same with the Left.

EDUCATION.

But at least that is concerning the illegals, not that I agree with their exploitative BS. Liberals on the other hand have adopted such a platform with African and Hispanic-American citizens.

I'll agree with that.

EDUCATION.

But at least that is concerning the illegals, not that I agree with their exploitative BS. Liberals on the other hand have adopted such a platform with African and Hispanic-American citizens.

The Left, the ones you call "Liberals" created the Dream Act.............

You just proved you never read it. (still not off topic even when off topic.......epic)

Forum List

Back