What do White Bigots and Black Bigots and Corrupt Police have in common

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Lack of Education and Profiling are the answers....obviously.

Or maybe you thought getting a Police officer job required an education..

Hence White Bigots, Black Bigots and Police are all pointing in an uneducated circle making it hard for America to see the truth. Because "They are stupid"......................Isn't that the argument of the uneducated?

Police don't even require a GED in some circumstances. I know I have a cousin and a friend that became cops. Both were the "I want to be tough" guys but were never tough, the occupation allowed it.

What you get is a bunch of uneducated people with guns sure they are correct ready to aim......................

Once a Bigot is force to stand in front of the person they focus their inner hate on, they start to turn around. That is a fact. Here is a vid on that;

Denying information from a party or a sex or a skin tone or a religion does not make you educated. Denial of information is cult 101.

Education

Last edited:

^Awesome. But he is accepting that he's being profiled for the ways others act. His theory is absolute. His answer isn't. Profiling with negative consequences is bad every time. Profiling in general is just profiling.

^Awesome. But he is accepting that he's being profiled for the ways others act. His theory is absolute. His answer isn't. Profiling with negative consequences is bad every time. Profiling in general is just profiling.

Looking at a map of recent murders and targeting that area for police scrutiny is profiling. Detaining a man for matching the description of a suspect a few miles away from a crime scene is profiling. Without profiling policing becomes less efficient. Here is a cultural profile. The State of the Black Union US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I was raised as a bigot. I hated "retards" and "gays" and "blacks" and "Mexicans" and.............."nerds".

I never wanted to be smart because nerds were ..........nerds. My wife was the smartest kid in schoo

Looking at a map of recent murders and targeting that area for police scrutiny is profiling. Detaining a man for matching the description of a suspect a few miles away from a crime scene is profiling. Without profiling policing becomes less efficient.

Detaining is a term you will have to learn for yourself. Telling some people to get out of the street is what actually happened. Thanks for playing.

Ooh, Ooh....pick me, pick me...I know the answer.....they are among the leadership of the democrat party?

Looking at a map of recent murders and targeting that area for police scrutiny is profiling. Detaining a man for matching the description of a suspect a few miles away from a crime scene is profiling. Without profiling policing becomes less efficient. Here is a cultural profile. The State of the Black Union US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well yea, racism and bigotry has no end in sight.
Ooh, Ooh....pick me, pick me...I know the answer.....they are among the leadership of the democrat party?

Wow........the party that only focuses on the title missed the answer in the title this time.........This isn't as complicated as "The Patriot Act" and "Operation Iran Freedom". I know, titles are HARD............even when they have answer in them.

"I just don't know why blacks are so stupid. If it was up to me I would end them all"
"I just don't know why whites are so stupid. If it was up to me I would end them all"
"I just don't know why cops are so stupid. If it was up to me I would end them all"

I just don't know why people are so uneducated. Actually, I do.........:death:Our Government cuts education for a reason. So you buy Jordan's and Guccie instead of focusing on Humanity.

Last edited:
I was raised as a bigot. I hated "retards" and "gays" and "blacks" and "Mexicans" and.............."nerds".

I never wanted to be smart because nerds were ..........nerds. My wife was the smartest kid in schoo

Looking at a map of recent murders and targeting that area for police scrutiny is profiling. Detaining a man for matching the description of a suspect a few miles away from a crime scene is profiling. Without profiling policing becomes less efficient.

Detaining is a term you will have to learn for yourself. Telling some people to get out of the street is what actually happened. Thanks for playing.

I wasn't making a specific reference. But lemmie give you my insight on this.

I went to an all black school as a child where if you got high grades and spoke well you were acting white. In fact, I spent most of my childhood living in various black neighborhoods (Low priced rent/property). I watched as children poorer than myself (I know because they enjoyed free lunch) wore Air Jordan's and kept worm with $100 dollar Starter Jackets (Quite a price at the time). I was routinely harassed by poorer blacks because I wore cheap cloths. The school was filled with drugs and police visits were a daily occurrence. If you were white you kept your mouth shut and simply watched the blacks fight the Mexicans. If you stepped on a black students shoes you got your ass kicked (Not by the owner alone, but all of his friends as well). The only reason teachers passed the students on to the next grade was because 80% of the class was failing anyway. Indeed, black culture is a menace to society and it is no surprise that police routinely patrol black neighborhoods. Why? Those neighborhoods fit a profile of violence, crime, and deviance.

Of course, now they're in jail and I'm not. Good times.

I went to an all black school as a child where if you got high grades and spoke well you were acting white. In fact, I spent most of my childhood living in various black neighborhoods (Low priced rent/property). I watched as children poorer than myself (I know because they enjoyed free lunch) wore Air Jordan's and kept worm with $100 dollar Starter Jackets (Quite a price at the time). The school was filled with drugs and police visits were a daily occurrence. If you were white you kept your mouth shut and simply watched the blacks fight the Mexicans. If you stepped on a black students shoes you got your ass kicked (Not by the owner alone, but all of his friends as well). The only reason teachers passed the students on to the next grade was because 80% of the class was failing anyway. Indeed, black culture is a menace to society and it is no surprise that police routinely patrol black neighborhoods. Why? Those neighborhoods fit a profile of violence, crime, and deviance.

I went to an all white school that said you are a "nerd" if you were smart. We also had the $100 Starter Jackets and Jordans.

Why do you think so many people thought it would be a good thing to hate the educated?

Why do you think so many kids thought a name brand meant you were better than another child?
:rock: That Ketsup is real. "Ketsup sounds like Catch-up, it's called a play on words. :)"

I went to an all black school as a child where if you got high grades and spoke well you were acting white. In fact, I spent most of my childhood living in various black neighborhoods (Low priced rent/property). I watched as children poorer than myself (I know because they enjoyed free lunch) wore Air Jordan's and kept worm with $100 dollar Starter Jackets (Quite a price at the time). The school was filled with drugs and police visits were a daily occurrence. If you were white you kept your mouth shut and simply watched the blacks fight the Mexicans. If you stepped on a black students shoes you got your ass kicked (Not by the owner alone, but all of his friends as well). The only reason teachers passed the students on to the next grade was because 80% of the class was failing anyway. Indeed, black culture is a menace to society and it is no surprise that police routinely patrol black neighborhoods. Why? Those neighborhoods fit a profile of violence, crime, and deviance.

I went to an all white school that said you are a "nerd" if you were smart. We also had the $100 Starter Jackets and Jordans.

Why do you think so many people thought it would be a good thing to hate the educated?

Why do you think so many kids thought a name brand meant you were better than another child?
:rock: That Ketsup is real.

Blacks commit more crimes statistically.

It's up to the people to understand why.

Blacks are also bad swimmers. And Blacks weren't allowed in the public pools in my parent's era.

:rock: That Ketsup is real.

Oh, so you don't understand the crowding of the uneducated into certain zones and you think it was by chance. First we made them slaves, then we kept them from getting an education, then we kept them from getting jobs. The poor were basically forced into certain and specific area's and wanted a "better life" turning to drugs.

I'm guessing none of this is catching up to you.

They're all a part of what makes 'Murica so great.

'Murica is fun to watch but at some point the people have to start thinking about what is right for the Country instead of following terrible idea's passed down to them.

Blacks commit more crimes statistically.

It's up to the people to understand why.

Blacks are also bad swimmers. And Blacks weren't allowed in the public pools in my parent's era.

Yeah, well last time I went to a public pool it was filled with blacks. My wife and I had to leave because all of the profanity, fights, and men hitting on her. It was a far cry from what I remembered in my childhood. When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim.

However, at my old intercity apartments we had a pool when it wasn't shut down due to fights. All of the black kids I grew up with could swim.

Forum List

Back