The REAL Michael Brown

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Like Trayvon Martin, the liberals like to post pictures of them when they were pre teens to make them look innocent, but here's the real Michael Brown in his natural habitat.

michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpg

285 pounds of thuggery.

Still think he's a victim?

Decent people don't steal and push around store keepers. His actions in the store led directly to the confrontation and ultimately to his death.

I see people like him EVERY day. Having been given half a chance it would have been the cop dead on the street with his own gun if Brown had been succesfull in his attempt to get the officer's weapon.

The only thing Wilson forgot to do was pull out his dick and piss on brown while he was gasping his last breaths.

Decent people don't steal and push around store keepers. His actions in the store led directly to the confrontation and ultimately to his death.

I see people like him EVERY day. Having been given half a chance it would have been the cop dead on the street with his own gun if Brown had been succesfull in his attempt to get the officer's weapon.

The only thing Wilson forgot to do was pull out his dick and piss on brown while he was gasping his last breaths.
I agree completely!

I'm not against the grand jury ruling, but what is this supposed to prove?
One thing it proves is everyone hasn't jumped onto the Mike Brown R.I.P. bandwagon.

I am no friend to excessively aggressive cops, so when I first heard that an "unarmed teen-age boy was shot in the back and killed by a Missouri cop" it pissed me off and I was ready to protest. But when I saw the convenience store video and heard the facts my feelings did a 180.

Michael Brown was a gang-banging punk, a bullying young thug who believed in taking what he wanted by force. I believe he attacked that baby-face cop and he got what he asked for.

I further believe the killing could have been avoided but I have absolutely no regret that it wasn't. I believe Patrolman Wilson did society a favor by killing that vicious punk, because Brown would have harmed many innocent people if his worthless life had not been cut short.

What perturbs me greatly is the amazing amount of sympathy being demonstrated by people all over America, many of them White. It seems the PC brainwash has blinded them to the fact that Michael Brown deserved what he got. I can only wonder if their expressed sympathy for Brown is actually misdirected hostility for police in general.

Like Trayvon Martin, the liberals like to post pictures of them when they were pre teens to make them look innocent, but here's the real Michael Brown in his natural habitat.

michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpg

285 pounds of thuggery.

Still think he's a victim?

Even if that was MB in the picture, I see nothing "wrong" with it. In fact I kinda like this picture ^_^

Nowadays Mundanes consider everyone who isn't completely indoctrinated by the Law- as they are- to be "thugs".

Last edited:
I'm not against the grand jury ruling, but what is this supposed to prove?
One thing it proves is everyone hasn't jumped onto the Mike Brown R.I.P. bandwagon.

I am no friend to excessively aggressive cops, so when I first heard that an "unarmed teen-age boy was shot in the back and killed by a Missouri cop" it pissed me off and I was ready to protest. But when I saw the convenience store video and heard the facts my feelings did a 180.

Michael Brown was a gang-banging punk, a bullying young thug who believed in taking what he wanted by force. I believe he attacked that baby-face cop and he got what he asked for.

I further believe the killing could have been avoided but I have absolutely no regret that it wasn't. I believe Patrolman Wilson did society a favor by killing that vicious punk, because Brown would have harmed many innocent people if his worthless life had not been cut short.

What perturbs me greatly is the amazing amount of sympathy being demonstrated by people all over America, many of them White. It seems the PC brainwash has blinded them to the fact that Michael Brown deserved what he got. I can only wonder if their expressed sympathy for Brown is actually misdirected hostility for police in general.

Where I come from, "thug" means you are part of a group of organized crime, usually one of the newer, more expendable, less prestigious members. We wouldn't consider some reckless teen with a bad attitude and some minor solitary crimes under his belt to be a "thug" unless he belonged to a gang.

"Gangbangin'" would refer to the practice of rollin' with a crew to commit violent crimes.

MB appeared to be neither a "thug" nor a "gangbanger" from our perspective.

Last edited:
I think we've been down this road before, and the conclusion was the OP picture is not Brown.
However, the video from the convenience store is, and based on that video, the guy is a bully who displays a sense of entitlement.

Right. And based on other accounts, he was a young man headed to college, not a problem for his teachers.

People aren't one-dimensional. That thirty-second clip wasn't the whole Michael Brown. Except to simpletons.

Of course they showed Mike Brown in his cap and gown, how else you gonna' influence people to get your desired outcome?

That's what the TV is for. Nothing else. Doesn't work ALL the time, but this time it did.

Oh, give me a break. TV showed that footage of him in the store plenty of times.

Cap and gown, pushing a store clerk. Both are actual images of Michael Brown. See? There's no need to lie about who he was.

This pic just surfaced showing Brown throwing a Bloods sign:

Michael-Brown-Gang-Signs-Thug.png

There's also some sort of attempt to cover up his juvenile record.....notice the referral to something from two years ago:

Gray said even if a juvenile record existed, it`s not relevant. He said, ‘How anything that occurred two years ago is somehow connected to the last few seconds of Mike Brown Jr`s life, I just don`t see any connection between the two. So it appears it`s just an effort as more character assassination as he tries to lay in peace.’

The juvenile court officer criticized the requests, calling it nothing more than ‘public curiosity’ with ‘no legitimate interest.’ She asked the Judge to protect the integrity of the juvenile court system.

Michael Brown 8217 s juvenile record had no serious criminal conviction FOX2now.com

Forum List

Back