What do the Democrats really want?

Republicans to shut up, give Democrats all their money , Democrats know what's best for you , you don't know what's best for you.

Based upon the way you morons keep voting against your own best interests, there is a good bit of truth to this.

My wealth has increased bigly since Trump was elected.
How is that against my best interests?

No it hasn't. Who do you think you're fooling?

So in your world quantive easing was a myth ? And we didn't have low interest rates??

Say what?

If I were you, I'd avoid using big words you don't understand.

Oh I understand economics , do you?

Based upon the way you morons keep voting against your own best interests, there is a good bit of truth to this.

How the fuck asshole do we vote against our own interest?

We vote for jobs, low taxes, low cost of living hence Republicans..

But you didn't get any of those things. You voted for slogans, not substance.

Of course I did, I left high tax illionois to red state south Carolina in 2004.

Congratulations, you moved states in 2004. That has literally nothing to do with the GOP fucking you over in 2018 and you thanking them for it.

And you moving the goal post why?

Once again how the hell do I vote against my best interest?

And how did we get fucked over in 2018? Do you live in some alternative universe?

You aren't getting any of those things you claim as the reasons you voted for Republicans. How much simpler can I make this for you?

I think there is a force bigger than any political party behind these things. Those really running the country got from Trump their tax cuts but now see him as a threat to their supply of cheap labor with his immigration policy and tariffs.

So in your world quantive easing was a myth ? And we didn't have low interest rates??

Say what?

You understand it so well, you don't even know that is not called "quantive" easing.

Really making a strong case there Billy Bob.

Congratulations, you moved states in 2004. That has literally nothing to do with the GOP fucking you over in 2018 and you thanking them for it.

And how did we get fucked over in 2018? Do you live in some alternative universe?

You aren't getting any of those things you claim as the reasons you voted for Republicans. How much simpler can I make this for you?

Uhm so I don't make as much money as I do in Chicago?, i don't have head hunters emailing me all the time? I cant afford a home on a lake? My property taxes are not $500 a year? My smokes are not $1.29 a pack?

You could of fooled me.......

Say what?

You understand it so well, you don't even know that is not called "quantive" easing.

Spelling don't matter it's substance that does and it appears you are losing an argument when you can't debate substance.

Uhm so I don't make as much money as I do in Chicago?, i don't have head hunters emailing me all the time? I cant afford a home on a lake? My property taxes are not $500 a year? My smokes are not $1.29 a pack?

You could of fooled me.......

LOL, this conversation is clearly way over your head. Which explains how you were so easily duped by campaign slogans and broken promises.

Say what?

Spelling don't matter it's substance that does and it appears you are losing an argument when you can't debate substance.

Right and the substance you're arguing is about local tax rates and how much your cigarettes cost. You're not winning on either front, hate to break it to you.

Republicans to shut up, give Democrats all their money , Democrats know what's best for you , you don't know what's best for you.

Bank stocks went from $4 bucks a share to $24 bucks a share and the 401k is kicking ass.

Sorry your EBT card isnt doing as well.

Bank stocks went from $4 bucks a share to $24 bucks a share and the 401k is kicking ass.

Which bank? What time period are you referring to?

Which bank? What time period are you referring to?

NASDAQ GNBC

Say what?

Right and the substance you're arguing is about local tax rates and how much your cigarettes cost. You're not winning on either front, hate to break it to you.

So in your world the prize is national?

You don't make any fucking sense, once again you can't give me one for instance how am I voting against my own interest ..

I told you my interest is low taxes, low cost of living and JOBS hence that's why I vote Republican , they deliver the Democrats do not

I voted for conservative Supreme Court Justices.

Forum List

Back