What do the anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving?

What do anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving? I think they spend the day picking scabs off third world $20 hookers while begging forgiveness for being white. Like the thing who posted before me.

Last edited:
They send troops to the border, away from their families during the holidays, for a political stunt.

To keep the border secure from a giant amount of third-world, hard-core-crime-ridden, freeloading trash that EVEN MEXICO HATES! You lying, lying, lying, arrogant piece of self-loathing-American excrement. The fact that you're so sneering cavalier about your own country's border security proves how completely anti-social you are. ALL countries enforce their border laws, you idiot of another kind.
Lol, you guys always go straight for the personal insults when you know you are wrong.

None of them are wrong, it is YOU and all dimshit murdering scum who are terribly wrong. Your little minds are so shallow and twisted that you can’t see how wrong you and the excrement you worship are. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

What did you white supremacists do on Thanksgiving. The white supremacist garbage should be carved up like the trash they are.

Laughed at the dimshit, labeling idiots that hate themselves for living and need to kill themselves Oh like you. Have a happy day after thanksgiving since you probably hate God. Don’t lose it as you do it and ask for His help though we don’t need liying murdering racist in Heaven.

They send troops to the border, away from their families during the holidays, for a political stunt.

To keep the border secure from a giant amount of third-world, hard-core-crime-ridden, freeloading trash that EVEN MEXICO HATES! You lying, lying, lying, arrogant piece of self-loathing-American excrement. The fact that you're so sneering cavalier about your own country's border security proves how completely anti-social you are. ALL countries enforce their border laws, you idiot of another kind.
Lol, you guys always go straight for the personal insults when you know you are wrong.

None of them are wrong, it is YOU and all dimshit murdering scum who are terribly wrong. Your little minds are so shallow and twisted that you can’t see how wrong you and the excrement you worship are. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
Straight for the personal insults.
Predictable.

we know for sure they use the word ''racist''
of course, they use that all the time

What do the left wing bigots such as Colin Kaepernick, Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos, Rev Wright, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....... do on Thanksgiving?
The really strange thing about the crazy liberal bigots who hate Thanksgiving is that they are enjoying the benefits of living in America.

View attachment 230217

Why Do Liberals Hate America?
Webb: The new mob: Anti-American Dems
This One Poll Proves Democrats Dislike America
45382360_2263925133619792_2167344139417419776_n.jpg

again, being away from family is part of military life
why do you mention it? it is totally irrelevant
It usually isn't done for fun.
what????!!!!!!!!!??????
.......you people who don't know anything about the military sound stupid when you comment on it
So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?
You think being an active duty soldier, they would be with their family?

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
.......you people who don't know anything about the military sound stupid when you comment on it
So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?
he has no idea what it's like being in the military

`
My daughters (their friends) and I share our bounty with the hunters using my barn. I usually buy a large turkey (venison is also on the menu) along with real mashed spuds, dressing, giblet gravy and cranberry sauce. Prayers are said and people feast. The hunters include white males, a few women, Latino's, Hmong, Indians and blacks.
`

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
I know, he must think if they aren't sent some where. They must be back at mommies house. I guess when you haven't moved out of your parents house, you don't understand real life.

Thanksgiving turns into hate-giving. They are not thankful for anything, not even the endless free stuff.

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
Do you think they don't move the wife and kids when they change station?

Active duty does not always mean in the field kid.

what????!!!!!!!!!??????

let's hear about how many years you served
???

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
I'm actually beginning to think that's you, not me.

they say
''you [ whites ] DESTROYED America''
...so what if it became the greatest/most charitable/freedom loving/helpful/etc country in the world.....''you're EVIL'' for coming to America

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
I know, he must think if they aren't sent some where. They must be back at mommies house. I guess when you haven't moved out of your parents house, you don't understand real life.
Oh! I just figured it out!

You're just a kid! To you "family" means mom and dad, not wife and children!

You've been caught!

You put up a pretty good front kid, almost got away with it too!

So how old are you for real?

what????!!!!!!!!!??????

You've been caught!

I spent:
Bootcamp-away from home TSG
then the next year away from home on TSG
this was my fist four years
the next 4 years I spent 2 TSG away from home

what????!!!!!!!!!??????

You've been caught!

I'm 48, with a 22 year old son i raised on my own. I bet if Obama did the same, your mouth would be shut. This was Obama at one time, i guess this makes him a liar.
44410817_2358606084154352_1025736703949668352_n.jpg

When they sign up, the know what can happen. Seems like i remember Clinton sending troops to Iraq for no other reason to take his lies off the front pages. I take it, you didn't whine about that either.

what????!!!!!!!!!??????

let's hear about how many years you served
???
I am not nor have I ever been a member of the American armed forces, although I have been under contract to them in the past.

Forum List

Back