What do the anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving?

So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?
You think being an active duty soldier, they would be with their family?
he has no idea what it's like being in the military
I know, he must think if they aren't sent some where. They must be back at mommies house. I guess when you haven't moved out of your parents house, you don't understand real life.
Oh! I just figured it out!

You're just a kid! To you "family" means mom and dad, not wife and children!

You've been caught!

You put up a pretty good front kid, almost got away with it too!

So how old are you for real?
I'm 48, with a 22 year old son i raised on my own. I bet if Obama did the same, your mouth would be shut. This was Obama at one time, i guess this makes him a liar.View attachment 230378
When they sign up, the know what can happen. Seems like i remember Clinton sending troops to Iraq for no other reason to take his lies off the front pages. I take it, you didn't whine about that either.
Yeah, sorry kid. Evidence says you aren't telling the truth.

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
.......you people who don't know anything about the military sound stupid when you comment on it
So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?
I know, he must think if they aren't sent some where. They must be back at mommies house. I guess when you haven't moved out of your parents house, you don't understand real life.

You've been caught!

You've been caught!

I'm 48, with a 22 year old son i raised on my own. I bet if Obama did the same, your mouth would be shut. This was Obama at one time, i guess this makes him a liar.View attachment 230378
When they sign up, the know what can happen. Seems like i remember Clinton sending troops to Iraq for no other reason to take his lies off the front pages. I take it, you didn't whine about that either.
I really could care less what you think. Maybe if Obama did as he said before he got elected. Our troops wouldn't be on the border, but then again, we are affected by Obama's lies.

What do anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving? I think they spend the day picking scabs off third world $20 hookers while begging forgiveness for being white. Like the thing who posted before me.

Sounds like you've been there.

You've been caught!

You've been caught!

I really could care less what you think. Maybe if Obama did as he said before he got elected. Our troops wouldn't be on the border, but then again, we are affected by Obama's lies.
Deflection.

Come on kid, time to come clean. I caught you fair and square.

You've been caught!

You've been caught!

Deflection.

We wouldn't be in this situation if Obama kept his word. Now Trump wants to enforce our laws. You didn't say anything when Obama wanted to be tough on imigration. Now you are worried about it. Trump will have them home for christmas. I guess your gonna bitch about that also. All you do is hang out here whining about Trump, I didn't like Obama, but for God's sake. I didn't whine 24/7 about it. Grow up man, and get a life.

You've been caught!

You've been caught!

Deflection.

We wouldn't be in this situation if Obama kept his word. Now Trump wants to enforce our laws. You didn't say anything when Obama wanted to be tough on imigration. Now you are worried about it. Trump will have them home for christmas. I guess your gonna bitch about that also. All you do is hang out here whining about Trump, I didn't like Obama, but for God's sake. I didn't whine 24/7 about it. Grow up man, and get a life.
More deflection. Come on kid. You had a good run, now it's time to own up. How old are you really?

You've been caught!

Deflection.

More deflection. Come on kid. You had a good run, now it's time to own up. How old are you really?
you keep repeating the same stupid, non-factual/etc crap
nothing with substance/etc

You've been caught!

Deflection.

you keep repeating the same stupid, non-factual/etc crap
nothing with substance/etc
Oh please, he's trying to change the subject now that he's been called on his deception. Don't defend the liar, it just drags you down too.

You've been caught!

Deflection.

I told you the truth, i'm just pointing out the hypocrite you are. Obama lied to you and said he would be tough on immigration, and then opened the borders. Redfined asylum, so it would be easier to claim. Then we have Trump keeping his promise to secure our border. If Obama had done what he promised the troops would've been home. But you're going to whine about Trump no matter what.

They make it a point to shit all over other people's Thanksgivings. Leftists hate, hate, HATE more than anything, to see fellow Americans having a good time and enjoying themselves. I have a few extreme leftist relatives, I've seen this as a fact for years. I've seen that nothing disgusts leftists more than seeing their hated fellow Americans smiling and laughing, especially during an all-American tradition like Thanksgiving.
Yeah, like anyone would invite you to Thanksgiving dinner.
Riiiiiiggghhhhtttt.

What do the left wing bigots such as Colin Kaepernick, Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos, Rev Wright, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....... do on Thanksgiving?
The really strange thing about the crazy liberal bigots who hate Thanksgiving is that they are enjoying the benefits of living in America.

View attachment 230217

Why Do Liberals Hate America?
Webb: The new mob: Anti-American Dems
This One Poll Proves Democrats Dislike America

Wow...SO much hate during the holidays. Family 'forgot' to invite you to dinner again, huh? Well...maybe next year.

And where are your links to unbiased, factual proof that any of these people are 'bigots'?

Or is this just more libellous talk from you?

I STRONGLY assume it is the latter.

The self-loathing-American treason-masochist reprobates on this thread -- completely incapable of thanksgiving for anything -- celebrate the holiday by laying down in the middle of the table and begging the most violent, crime-kingpin dregs of the third world to slice chunks of flesh off their own body for the crime of being American. I'll bet American leftist walking anal beads want to be the carved-up Thanksgiving turkey.........except an actual turkey has more intelligence than a TDS liberal-snowflake, walking pap-smear who has set the art of human interaction back by about 1000 years. And of course a turkey has more personal integrity than a leftist.

You've been caught!

Deflection.

I told you the truth, i'm just pointing out the hypocrite you are. Obama lied to you and said he would be tough on immigration, and then opened the borders. Redfined asylum, so it would be easier to claim. Then we have Trump keeping his promise to secure our border. If Obama had done what he promised the troops would've been home. But you're going to whine about Trump no matter what.
President Obama deported more illegal immigrants and anyone else ever.

What do the left wing bigots such as Colin Kaepernick, Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos, Rev Wright, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....... do on Thanksgiving?
The really strange thing about the crazy liberal bigots who hate Thanksgiving is that they are enjoying the benefits of living in America.

View attachment 230217

Why Do Liberals Hate America?
Webb: The new mob: Anti-American Dems
This One Poll Proves Democrats Dislike America

I STRONGLY assume it is the latter.

giphy.gif

The self-loathing-American treason-masochist reprobates on this thread -- completely incapable of thanksgiving for anything -- celebrate the holiday by laying down in the middle of the table and begging the most violent, crime-kingpin dregs of the third world to slice chunks of flesh off their own body for the crime of being American. I'll bet American leftist walking anal beads want to be the carved-up Thanksgiving turkey.........except an actual turkey has more intelligence than a TDS liberal-snowflake, walking pap-smear who has set the art of human interaction back by about 1000 years. And of course a turkey has more personal integrity than a leftist.
here ya go..
aer83hx9d7021.png

Deflection.

Lol, a catch and release policy.

Deflection.

Lol, a catch and release policy.
You need to look.up.the word "deported".

Oh, and tell yer mom I said "good morning".

Dude!!!!

Maybe time for a medication adjustment?

Deflection.

He let more in than he deported, oh and some deported came back and killed americans. So fuck off on your Obama fiction stories.

Forum List

Back