What do the anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

What do the left wing bigots such as Colin Kaepernick, Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos, Rev Wright, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....... do on Thanksgiving?
The really strange thing about the crazy liberal bigots who hate Thanksgiving is that they are enjoying the benefits of living in America.

obammykaepernickeruwi.jpg

Why Do Liberals Hate America?
Webb: The new mob: Anti-American Dems
This One Poll Proves Democrats Dislike America

Start silly threads on message boards instead of helping their family prepare for dinner?

They make it a point to shit all over other people's Thanksgivings. Leftists hate, hate, HATE more than anything, to see fellow Americans having a good time and enjoying themselves. I have a few extreme leftist relatives, I've seen this as a fact for years. I've seen that nothing disgusts leftists more than seeing their hated fellow Americans smiling and laughing, especially during an all-American tradition like Thanksgiving.

they hate America
also cops/whites/rich white men/law and order/etc
....they make it a point to hate what the EVIL whites did to the corn growing, peaceful Natives--who [ like the blacks ] are perfect/can do no wrong/etc

Start silly threads on message boards instead of helping their family prepare for dinner?

Now you got me thinking..did I start a thread today?

I did leave my cookie sheet, derp!

I'm not letting that go. Tomorrow..

As for my opinion, I think they start Trump-bashing threads on internet forums instead of communing with their families.

I just realized, only me and the host today are actually family. Everybody else that was there today is not actually related to us.

Wow. It's Ok. :)

They send troops to the border, away from their families during the holidays, for a political stunt.
again, being away from family is part of military life
why do you mention it? it is totally irrelevant
It usually isn't done for fun.
what????!!!!!!!!!??????
.......you people who don't know anything about the military sound stupid when you comment on it

They send troops to the border, away from their families during the holidays, for a political stunt.
what????!!!!!!!!!??????
.......you people who don't know anything about the military sound stupid when you comment on it
So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
So they send folks away from their families for trivial reasons? Like making a political statement to Garner bites in the midterm elections?
a lot are away from their families anyway
they VOLUNTEERED for it
and it's only trivial in your mind

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
they VOLUNTEERED for it
Look kid, I don't know if you are really too stupid to understand what I'm saying or if you are faking it and frankly I don't really care but you aren't giving folks a positive impression of your intelligence either way.

Just something to think about.

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
they VOLUNTEERED for it
Look kid, I don't know if you are really too stupid to understand what I'm saying or if you are faking it and frankly I don't really care but you aren't giving folks a positive impression of your intelligence either way.

....your response is exactly like one from someone who knows they are wrong/immature/etc--it has no facts/links/etc--you try to denigrate/degrade-:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
and in an immature way
...you were never in the military, so your opinions really are worth nothing

what????!!!!!!!!!??????
they VOLUNTEERED for it

....your response is exactly like one from someone who knows they are wrong/immature/etc--it has no facts/links/etc--you try to denigrate/degrade-:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
and in an immature way
...you were never in the military, so your opinions really are worth nothing
Uh huh, sure. Let's just go with that then.

Have fun kid.

To keep the border secure from a giant amount of third-world, hard-core-crime-ridden, freeloading trash that EVEN MEXICO HATES! You lying, lying, lying, arrogant piece of self-loathing-American excrement. The fact that you're so sneering cavalier about your own country's border security proves how completely anti-social you are. ALL countries enforce their border laws, you idiot of another kind.

To keep the border secure from a giant amount of third-world, hard-core-crime-ridden, freeloading trash that EVEN MEXICO HATES! You lying, lying, lying, arrogant piece of self-loathing-American excrement. The fact that you're so sneering cavalier about your own country's border security proves how completely anti-social you are. ALL countries enforce their border laws, you idiot of another kind.
Lol, you guys always go straight for the personal insults when you know you are wrong.

What did you white supremacists do on Thanksgiving. The white supremacist garbage should be carved up like the trash they are.

Forum List

Back