No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
When you think about it, this may be an excellent time for Mueller to issue a subpoena to Trump for him to verbally and under oath address the questions posed by the investigative team.......

There are 3 reasons to substantiate why the time is optimum:

First, the midterm elections are virtually over and no one can claim that the DOJ is interfering with voters' opinions....as Comey had done to Clinton days before the 2016 election.

Second, the written answers submitted by Trump to Mueller's questions....... (with the laughable side comment that Trump took out his crayons and wrote the answers on his own).........most likely indicate plenty of reasons for follow-up questions that are the norm for any prosecutor.

Third....and perhaps most important......the stupid attacks that Trump has issued against the judiciary (an EQUAL branch of our governmental system) has prompted Chief Justice Roberts to slam Trump for his moronic thinking that ALL governing entities are nothing more than his stooges, there ONLY to follow his wishes.

Interesting days ahead to see if democracy can survive the scourge of this orange charlatan.

When you think about it, this may be an excellent time for Mueller to issue a subpoena to Trump for him to verbally and under oath address the questions posed by the investigative team.......

First, the midterm elections are virtually over and no one can claim that the DOJ is interfering with voters' opinions....as Comey had done to Clinton days before the 2016 election.

Second, the written answers submitted by Trump to Mueller's questions....... (with the laughable side comment that Trump took out his crayons and wrote the answers on his own).........most likely indicate plenty of reasons for follow-up questions that are the norm for any prosecutor.

Third....and perhaps most important......the stupid attacks that Trump has issued against the judiciary (an EQUAL branch of our governmental system) has prompted Chief Justice Roberts to slam Trump for his moronic thinking that ALL governing entities are nothing more than his stooges, there ONLY to follow his wishes.

Interesting days ahead to see if democracy can survive the scourge of this orange charlatan.

1. We are not a Democracy.

2. This country has stood after those like Nixon, Bush Jr. And Obama were President, so America will be here long after Trump leave office.

3. House might impeach but you will never get the votes in the Senate for Conviction, so stop wasting time and acting like Trey Gowdy and do some work for once or don't and be like the bitter hag that was jilted by her teenage lover years ago...

The problem is it's difficult to subpoena a president when you don't have any probable cause.
I guarantee if he ever tries it it will have nothing to do with collusion.

It's beginning to look like folks who believe this horse shit are like Birthers and people that think 911 was a Bush plot.

• Banned
House might impeach but you will never get the votes in the Senate for Conviction,

Where did I ever mention "impeachment" in my O/P???

I don't want to see Trump impeached and made into a martyr......I want his sorry, fat ass to resign.... in shame.

Last edited:

Our President has already answered questions in writing.

If Mueller has further questions, he can submit those in writing as well.

I think Mueller is trying to influence the 2020 election, and this is wrong. If he were to subpoena President Trump, he should also subpoena Crooked Hillary, Creepy Joe and other prospective Democrat Party candidates in order to be fair.

House might impeach but you will never get the votes in the Senate for Conviction,

Where did I ever mention "impeachment" in my O/P???

I don't want to see Trump impeached and made into a martyr......I want his sorry, fat ass to resign in shame.

Not happening.

If William Jefferson Blythe III did not resign after lying under oath what the hell make you think his buddy Trump would do it?

Trump is not Nixon and lack any honor.

• Banned
The problem is it's difficult to subpoena a president when you don't have any probable cause.

'Check out U.S. v. Nixon...or, better yet, ask the legal scholar, Hannity for your talking points.

• Banned
I think Mueller is trying to influence the 2020 election, and this is wrong. If he were to subpoena President Trump, he should also subpoena Crooked Hillary, Creepy Joe and other prospective Democrat Party candidates in order to be fair.

Dumber than usual....I'd suggest you best go back to bed.

th

How about Mueller charge him or get off the pot.

Patience, junior....have patience.....

Check out the average length of a special counsel's investigation versus how long Mueller has been at it........

Facts versus ignorance???

Not really because if you look deep into who was the true pawn for Putin you will realize even though Trump is a damn schmuck the real enemy during that election that was found to be trying to get close to the Kremlin was Jill Stein.

I found it strange she wanted a recount in States where her vote total would have helped Hillary to win had those green voters voted for Hillary instead of Stein.

You also have to look at Wikileaks for their releasing of information that shown your political party doing it best to stop Sanders at any cost.

Personally I believe Trump is the sideshow of this Circus and the Main act is Stein...

What facts.......the fact that all agencies to this point have found no collusion

Only a dumb Trump ass kisser would respond like you did......

Collusion is NOT a crime....only an ethical breach.

Mueller's target is Trump's obstruction of justice....THAT is a crime.

Not really because if you look deep into who was the true pawn for Putin you will realize even though Trump is a damn schmuck the real enemy during that election that was found to be trying to get close to the Kremlin was Jill Stein.

I found it strange she wanted a recount in States where her vote total would have helped Hillary to win had those green voters voted for Hillary instead of Stein.

You also have to look at Wikileaks for their releasing of information that shown your political party doing it best to stop Sanders at any cost.

Personally I believe Trump is the sideshow of this Circus and the Main act is Stein...

Stick to the O.P argument.....Bringing up Stein and Sanders (a while different topic) is silly diversion.

What facts.......the fact that all agencies to this point have found no collusion

Only a dumb Trump ass kisser would respond like you did......

Collusion is NOT a crime....only an ethical breach.

Mueller's target is Trump's obstruction of justice....THAT is a crime.
That wasn't the original scope.........but when you found nothing there.........you shifted....to obstruction of justice.......well you haven't proved that either.........

As a matter of fact .....Comey got in more hot water than Trump over that.........and was via the Recommendation of Rosenstein........and then the FBI guys got found out to be biased ..........so much that they were thrown off the investigation and the entire FBI is now undergoing training as a result..........

Steele the author was also thrown out of the group early on for leaking information.........then the CNN actors Brennan used the back door to leak the information in the middle of an investigation.........then Fusion............full of people in charge of the investigation with ties to the DNC.......

poor things..........you lost the election and then lost your minds.

Of course, Trump's lawyers will oppose Trump being questioned because they know Trump will lie.

Stick to the O.P argument.....Bringing up Stein and Sanders (a while different topic) is silly diversion.

No. It is not a diversion and you just hate reality that Trump is not the actual enemy and no evidence has been found as of yet to have him impeached.

The reality is you have done countless of threads about Trump and none of your threads amount to much except you pushing your partisan opinion.

So why not just admit you forgot we are not a Democracy and still crying over the fact California slanted vote did not help Hillary win in 2016?

That's not going to happen, dumbass.

How about Mueller charge him or get off the pot.

Patience, junior....have patience.....

Check out the average length of a special counsel's investigation versus how long Mueller has been at it........

Facts versus ignorance???

I expect Mueller's investigation to close up in January 2025, shortly before the end of President Trump's term of office.

I agree, patience in the key here.

Mr. Mueller has decided to spend his golden years chasing wild geese, instead of playing bocce ball in Boca Raton. If Mueller were to leave without the scalp of Donald J. Trump, the liberals would condemn him as a traitor and all of his good will goes down the toilet. He has to continue indefinitely.

Forum List

Back