What do the anti-American bigots do on Thanksgiving?

Lmao! You've been outed kid, and I'm.not gonna let you lie to anyone else. Get used to it.
Fact is alot of soldier go into the armed services right out of high school. That's what i was refering to, not my fault you're an idiot. Now go fuck off, i'm tired of dealing with you.
Changing your story won't do any good liar. We know now and we aren't gonna let you get away with it. I will point it out every single time we cross paths. Liars piss me off.
I guess you think that most of our great soldiers join the army after they have families. Lol
he has no idea what the military is like
he just spews immature crap because he has no argument
You e got it backwards. That person is not in the military, he's not even an adult. He is a liar.
You paying attention kid? He's backing up now and telling me he never said he was in the military.

Changing your story won't do any good liar. We know now and we aren't gonna let you get away with it. I will point it out every single time we cross paths. Liars piss me off.
I guess you think that most of our great soldiers join the army after they have families. Lol
Making shit up as you go along is not an improvement, liar.
Lol, second day posting with you, because you're butt hurt over something Trump did. Tell me did you join the army after you married and had children. Me speaking the truth isn't making shit up. Lol, carry on.
I've never been in any branch of the American armed forces, and I won't lie about it like you do.
per what post? specify the post
Read the thread, he's been saying it all along.

You e got it backwards. That person is not in the military, he's not even an adult. He is a liar.
Did i ever say i was in the military. Damn now you're trying to put words in my mouth. Get a life, why don't you?
Oh ho! And he backs up some more! Yes, you did everything you could to convince me you were in the military and now you say you aren't.

There's a word for that, and it's a crime as well. "Stolen valor".
Please qoute me trying to convince you, please.

Lol, second day posting with you, because you're butt hurt over something Trump did. Tell me did you join the army after you married and had children. Me speaking the truth isn't making shit up. Lol, carry on.
I've never been in any branch of the American armed forces, and I won't lie about it like you do.
I have never stated i was in the military, you started this shit cause you're butt hurt over Trump again. Lol

Did i ever say i was in the military. Damn now you're trying to put words in my mouth. Get a life, why don't you?
Oh ho! And he backs up some more! Yes, you did everything you could to convince me you were in the military and now you say you aren't.

There's a word for that, and it's a crime as well. "Stolen valor".
Please qoute me trying to convince you, please.
Like a said, read the thread.

so you CAN'T specify the post........?
either specify it or you ARE full of crap

This is him in real life.
12-inches-someecards-funny.jpg

He implied it over and over throughout the thread, but I cannot locate the post where he outright claimed it. Might have been in another thread, he followed me around for a while yesterday.

He implied it over and over throughout the thread, but I cannot locate the post where he outright claimed it. Might have been in another thread, he followed me around for a while yesterday.
so you have NO proof..................???
you really fkd yourself over
just like all these idiot leftist/''leftists'' that FALSELY accuse people
ALL those posts of you accusing him - [[ etc ]]-but NO proof

......that's fine--you can do that, but from now on, ALL your post will be viewed with a grain of salt, if that

You're full of shit I've always been very thankful for what our great troops do for us. Takes a special kind of person to serve our country, and I mean special in a good way. Before you try to twist my words around again. Maybe you should take a time out in mommies basement. Lol

Keep searching there buddy, but your not going to find it. Lol

so you have NO proof..................???
you really fkd yourself over
just like all these idiot leftist/''leftists'' that FALSELY accuse people
ALL those posts of you accusing him - [[ etc ]]-but NO proof

......that's fine--you can do that, but from now on, ALL your post will be viewed with a grain of salt, if that
You may believe the liar if you wish, its no skin offa my ass

You're full of shit I've always been very thankful for what our great troops do for us. Takes a special kind of person to serve our country, and I mean special in a good way. Before you try to twist my words around again. Maybe you should take a time out in mommies basement. Lol
You know what you are, and you should be ashamed. And don't worry, I won't be shy about telling folks.

You know what you are, and you should be ashamed. And don't worry, I won't be shy about telling folks.
I am a grown man who raised my son on my own. I love my country and hate what liberalism is doing to our country. That's who I am.

YOU have been proven to be a liar

I know all this after me saying that the troops that are deployed wouldn't be with their parents on thanksgiving, they would be on their base. Or something like that, don't qoute me cretus or whatever your name is. Then he calls me a child, he doesn't realize that alot, not all of the soldiers. Don't have families of their own yet. Talk about deranged Trump syndrome. Lol

What do the left wing bigots such as Colin Kaepernick, Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos, Rev Wright, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....... do on Thanksgiving?
The really strange thing about the crazy liberal bigots who hate Thanksgiving is that they are enjoying the benefits of living in America.

View attachment 230217

Why Do Liberals Hate America?
Webb: The new mob: Anti-American Dems
This One Poll Proves Democrats Dislike America
Thanksgiving isn't about dividing Americans from Americans. Only a bitter, stupid, shallow thinking reactionary partisan would even consider such a slander.

Last edited:
I know all this after me saying that the troops that are deployed wouldn't be with their parents on thanksgiving, they would be on their base. Or something like that, don't qoute me cretus or whatever your name is. Then he calls me a child, he doesn't realize that alot, not all of the soldiers. Don't have families of their own yet. Talk about deranged Trump syndrome. Lol
a lot of them don't care if they get home or not

Instead of celebrating Thanksgiving, my theory is that anti-American bigots bow down and worship the rustbucket old Citroen in whose hatchback they were conceived. For those that don't know, a Citroen is the only type of car that's so ugly it looks like it was in an accident even before it left the factory.

Instead of eating turkey for Thanksgiving, I happen to know that Thanksgiving-hating, anti-American oikophobic bigots instead have a live, 20-pound turkey surgically grafted onto the middle of their backs, sharing their blood supply, and always pecking at them. As a Thanksgiving form of surgical atonement.

Forum List

Back