What do Rightwingers think of the left's hatred of Fox News?

oh the Foxophobes here

have pity on loser lefties who cant stand the one news outlet that isnt a water-carrying arm of the Dem Party with no journalistic integrity at all

Fox news covers the news and not Obama's ass....Thus the left hates it. Period . End of discussion.
why surely Faux is irrelevant then as the great American .:dance:public gave Mr Obama two terms

they gave Bush two terms; and reagan. regardless of your side's idiotic clams of stolen elections
so what have you really said?
libs are just idiots; who sput stupidity that doesnt add up

Fox news covers the news and not Obama's ass....Thus the left hates it. Period . End of discussion.
why surely Faux is irrelevant then as the great American .:dance:public gave Mr Obama two terms

they gave Bush two terms; and reagan. regardless of your side's idiotic clams of stolen elections

Except Bush was just "math the SCOTUS did to make Republicans feel better".

thumbs_rove_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Why do people even care about FOX News? Hardly anyone even watches them. Their audience demographics are very limited and they don't even capture the majority of their most popular demographic. They are small fish in a big pond.

Welcome to America, BAGHDAD BOB!!

Hate is such a strong word.

Liberals, moderates, pragmatics are disturbed by a so-called "news" network broadcasting so much misinformation, race-baiting, and fear-mogering.

Intelligent people shake their heads at the piss poor journalism and unethical overuse of editorial content in each and every story.

Hate is such a strong word.

Liberals, moderates, pragmatics are disturbed by a so-called "news" network broadcasting so much misinformation, race-baiting, and fear-mogering.

Intelligent people shake their heads at the piss poor journalism and unethical overuse of editorial content in each and every story.

You're right. All that hate on MSNBC does piss me off so I avoid watching it whenever possible though it's what's on the tube in a lot of public places where you can't even turn down the volume of the rant.

Why do people even care about FOX News? Hardly anyone even watches them. Their audience demographics are very limited and they don't even capture the majority of their most popular demographic. They are small fish in a big pond.

Welcome to America, BAGHDAD BOB!!

It's true. Cable news depends on suckers like you that believe they are at the forefront of news reporting to keep their pitiful numbers seem like they have some real relevance. Small fish in a big pond.

How Americans Get TV News at Home | Pew Research Center's Journalism Project

well bedwetter I would have thought that it was obvious that the Faux propaganda machine was irrelevant for those who voted for Mr Obama (twice). Please do try to keep up, I mean it hardly rocket science.

Do they get it? Do they understand why we would hate it? I mean are Rightwingers aware of just how distorted it is? Are they aware it is more a propaganda machine than it is a news source?

I mean sure it is fair to compare MSNBC to Fox News, but there really isn't another liberal source that even comes close to FN's bullshit. Do conservatives grasp that fact? Are they smart enough to grasp that fact?

I wonder what the right thinks about the second biggest shareholder being a radical right wing Muslin who thinks suicide bombers are "heroes"?

The righties should recall their feelings for PRAVDA under the Soviets, and understand that we feel about FOX News the same way they felt about PRAVDA, for the same reasons.

Folks, it all started when in 1987, President Ronald Wilson Reagan put the kibosh on the so-called "fairness doctrine" that released the stranglehold on the media by the left. No more was the Left allowed to monopolize the media. This is why they scream about any opposition to their template and agenda.

Folks, it all started when in 1987, President Ronald Wilson Reagan put the kibosh on the so-called "fairness doctrine" that released the stranglehold on the media by the left. No more was the Left allowed to monopolize the media. This is why they scream about any opposition to their template and agenda.

The Fairness Doctrine had nothing to do with what content you could put on the air. Fact.

Forum List

Back