What do normal people - think of Israel?

The hate between Arabs and Jews is a real sickness its time to embrace the Arabs, speed things up and encourage civil duty, improve law enforcement and help them fit in better.
Every stupid moron inciting and telling them they're Palestinians and who process ever made blows to hell, this thing must stop immediately.

IDF "law enforcement".

The daily reality of the occupation: Soldiers detain developmentally-disabled child in Hebron, 19 Oct. 2014

Yesterday, soldiers briefly detained a developmentally disabled Palestinian boy, who is under the age of criminal responsibility, on suspicion that he had thrown stones. The boy, A. a-Rajbi, (full name withheld in interest of privacy) who will be 12 in a month, was detained after Palestinian children threw stones at soldiers on the main road of the Jabel Johar neighborhood in Hebron, close to the settlement of Kiryat Arba. A-Rajbi was handcuffed, blindfolded, and held on the floor of an army jeep for some 15 minutes until his father arrived and convinced the soldiers to release his son, who is mentally disabled and cannot speak.

In the video footage, filmed by B’Tselem volunteer Samih Da’na from his window, soldiers are seen holding the boy, handcuffing him, blindfolding him and closing him in the jeep, despite cries by Palestinian residents that the boy is mentally disabled. The footage also shows settlers from Kiryat Arba, watching the incident from behind the settlement’s fence. Some are seen calling out encouragement to the soldiers, including several racist remarks.

B Tselem Facebook

It's not more law enforcement that Israel needs. It's adherence to universal justice.

Throwing rocks on soldiers not only represent the weak intimidation but is also an act of war, assaulting military personals is not something to be ignored of and the only part you managed to relate is of course the law enforcement which I said about Jerusalem, not Hebron.

I like you Danny. You make it clear that Israel has to go.
No two ways about it. It must be ended.

You forgot your main problem - Israel is here to stay, whether you like or not.

Nothing lasts forever.
And your time is more limited by every injustice you commit, approve, or tacitly ignore.

The hate between Arabs and Jews is a real sickness its time to embrace the Arabs, speed things up and encourage civil duty, improve law enforcement and help them fit in better.
Every stupid moron inciting and telling them they're Palestinians and who process ever made blows to hell, this thing must stop immediately.

IDF "law enforcement".

The daily reality of the occupation: Soldiers detain developmentally-disabled child in Hebron, 19 Oct. 2014

Yesterday, soldiers briefly detained a developmentally disabled Palestinian boy, who is under the age of criminal responsibility, on suspicion that he had thrown stones. The boy, A. a-Rajbi, (full name withheld in interest of privacy) who will be 12 in a month, was detained after Palestinian children threw stones at soldiers on the main road of the Jabel Johar neighborhood in Hebron, close to the settlement of Kiryat Arba. A-Rajbi was handcuffed, blindfolded, and held on the floor of an army jeep for some 15 minutes until his father arrived and convinced the soldiers to release his son, who is mentally disabled and cannot speak.

In the video footage, filmed by B’Tselem volunteer Samih Da’na from his window, soldiers are seen holding the boy, handcuffing him, blindfolding him and closing him in the jeep, despite cries by Palestinian residents that the boy is mentally disabled. The footage also shows settlers from Kiryat Arba, watching the incident from behind the settlement’s fence. Some are seen calling out encouragement to the soldiers, including several racist remarks.

B Tselem Facebook

It's not more law enforcement that Israel needs. It's adherence to universal justice.

Throwing rocks on soldiers not only represent the weak intimidation but is also an act of war, assaulting military personals is not something to be ignored of and the only part you managed to relate is of course the law enforcement which I said about Jerusalem, not Hebron.

I like you Danny. You make it clear that Israel has to go.
No two ways about it. It must be ended.

You forgot your main problem - Israel is here to stay, whether you like or not.

Nothing lasts forever.
And your time is more limited by every injustice you commit, approve, or tacitly ignore.

I'm not another Muslim fanat- oh.

Jerry: Check again. The OP is the view of a Jewish Israeli. It is also a fair summary of much of the world. Only much of the world would not be so generous as to presume Israel can learn and adapt to be a normal peaceful state, rather than a sick, tyrannical and murderous political movement.

No it is the view of a very tiny fragment of Jewish Israel. Just as the views of N.K. are not the views if all of the worlds Jews. Are the views of IS the views of all muslims, because using your criteria here they must be so the world should start eradicating islam from the west

Israel can never hit their enemies so hard that they will stop opposing Israel. At the most they could hurt neighbouring states so badly that they would avoid conflict, but alienate the rest of the world as they do it.

Israel has to consider peace and massive reparations to those it has robbed and harmed, or be dissolved in the sea of hate it has caused.

Only because bleeding heart liberals and ANTI SEMTIC JEW HATERS conspire to stop them in their racks every time. Maybe if they acted like the arab muslims and ignored world opinion in the first place they would be allowed to carry out successful attacks on terrorists and help the world to fight back. Very soon islam will be forced into non existence in the west and the muslims told to leave

I think Israel is on a mission much like Manifest Destiny. They use the religious ignorant to commit genocide against the Palestinians and take their land. The oil companies support this to cause tension in the Middle East and drive up oil prices. The difference between Native Americans and Palestinians are the Native Americans didn't have 2 billion and growing Muslims supporting them.

Then they are not very good and need some pointers from the arab muslims. The palestinians have seen an increase in their population over the last 66 years, so no genocide taking place there. The Palestinian Christians have seen a decrease n their population of 80% in the last 5 years now that is a genocide carried out by the arab muslims.

What is it exactly that the Nazi's did to "them"?
Trash them 24/7.
Treat them as though they were sub-human.
Blame all the problems of the country on them.
Ethnically cleanse them from the area.
Accept any kind of violence towards them as being okay.
Scapegoating them as being the biggest threat the country faces.
Enacting laws making them 2nd class citizens.

That's the short list.

I consider myself somewhat normal and I think Israel is so cool that I visited in 2011 and cannot wait to visit again next year! 179 days and about 11 hrs to departure, but who's counting, LOL?
What's cool about a country treating an entire population of people like garbage?

Funny how the treatment of a 12 year old handicapped kid, isn't even on your radar?

President Rivlin: Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment.

Rivlin was speaking at the opening session of a conference entitled "From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other," on the escalation of tensions between Jews and Arabs.

"The time has come to admit that Israel is a sick society, with an illness that demands treatment", President Reuven Rivlin said at the opening session on Sunday of a conference on From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other.

Both Rivlin and Prof. Ruth Arnon, president of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, which organized the conference at its premises on the capital’s Jabotinsky Street, spoke of the painful and bloody summer, and the resultant resurgence of animosity between Arabs and Jews that had escalated to new heights.

Referring to the mutual expressions of hatred and incitement, Arnon said that Jews, who in the Diaspora had been exposed to anti-Semitism and persecution, should be more sensitive to the dangers of incitement. “But are we?” she asked.

Rivlin wondered aloud whether Jews and Arabs had abandoned the secret of dialogue.

With regard to Jews he said: “I’m not asking if they’ve forgotten how to be Jews, but if they’ve forgotten how to be decent human beings. Have they forgotten how to converse?” In Rivlin’s eyes, the academy has a vital task to reduce violence in Israeli society by encouraging dialogue and the study of different cultures and languages with the aim of promoting mutual understanding, so that there can be civilized meetings between the sectors of society.

He urged the academy to take on this challenge and to eradicate the violence that threatens to scar Israel’s image.

President Rivlin Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment

I have to say, he has expressed things very clearly.
And it is refreshing to hear voices from Israel that do not advocate increased violence to "solve" issues that past levels of violence have been unable to solve.

"Normal" people in your opinion are those who trash Israel, so your title is quite amusing

The Israeli society is far from perfect, it needs to become more tolerated, that's for sure.

Still doesn't change the map around us, though

Funny how the treatment of a 12 year old handicapped kid, isn't even on your radar?

Handicapped children should not be throwing stones, doncha think?

I consider myself somewhat normal and I think Israel is so cool that I visited in 2011 and cannot wait to visit again next year! 179 days and about 11 hrs to departure, but who's counting, LOL?
What's cool about a country treating an entire population of people like garbage?

Here I was positive you're speaking of Jews in Britain.....

Meh

Here I was positive you're speaking of Jews in Britain.....

Meh
You have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany to find a population of people treated worse than the Palestinian's.

I'm not going back to Nazi Gemany, I'm talking about what happening in Europe today. Don't you read newspapers? the Jews of Britain are treated like rats out of spite. that Nazi mayor of the hellhole town in Braitain forbidden Israelis and Jews for ever entering out of sympathy for "Palestine".

Scumbags.

Forum List

Back