What do normal people - think of Israel?

I think Israel is on a mission much like Manifest Destiny. They use the religious ignorant to commit genocide against the Palestinians and take their land. The oil companies support this to cause tension in the Middle East and drive up oil prices. The difference between Native Americans and Palestinians are the Native Americans didn't have 2 billion and growing Muslims supporting them.

Quite a speech, there, Sparky... pure horseshit, but... quite a speech... you tell 'em, little Arab Buddy...

giphy.gif

I consider myself somewhat normal and I think Israel is so cool that I visited in 2011 and cannot wait to visit again next year! 179 days and about 11 hrs to departure, but who's counting, LOL?

179 days and ABOUT 11 hours? Could you be more blasé?

I consider myself somewhat normal and I think Israel is so cool that I visited in 2011 and cannot wait to visit again next year! 179 days and about 11 hrs to departure, but who's counting, LOL?
I hope you don't have to see what normal people from Palestine think of Israel, Teddy.

300x199xF141018RR01-300x199.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1mFFesWfa_.webp

PA president Mahmoud Abbas on October 18, 2014, called on Palestinian Arabs to use “all means” to prevent Israeli “settlers” from entering the Temple Mount. (Photo: Flash90)

Swastikas alongside the Star of David, the ancient Jewish symbol, greeted visitors to the Temple Mount – Judaism’s holiest site – on Sunday morning, following incitement on Friday by Palestinian Authority Chair Mahmoud Abbas, who stated that Jews should be prohibited from visiting the compound.

Abbas called on Palestinians living in east Jerusalem to maintain a large presence on the Mount in order to resist the “fierce onslaught” of Jewish visitors.

Meyer Beck, a freelance photographer for United with Israel and a regular visitor to the site, was “appalled that at our most sanctified place, I would have to be exposed to abhorrent hate graffiti. I come to the closest place for man to approach God and here I have this barrier to my prayers. Who is protecting Har Habayit (the Hebrew name for the site)?”

Swastikas Deface Temple Mount after Incitement by Abbas United with Israel

I think Israel is on a mission much like Manifest Destiny. They use the religious ignorant to commit genocide against the Palestinians and take their land. The oil companies support this to cause tension in the Middle East and drive up oil prices. The difference between Native Americans and Palestinians are the Native Americans didn't have 2 billion and growing Muslims supporting them.

Quite a speech, there, Sparky... pure horseshit, but... quite a speech... you tell 'em, little Arab Buddy...

Strike one....I am not Arab.

The OP asks what do normal people think of Israel? Normal people praise Israel for its endless worldly contributions for better lives.

On the other hand, not all people are normal people who praise Israel.

Palestinians Are Celebrating And Praising The Kidnapping Of Three Israeli Teens Photos

U.S. did the same ting when taking Native American land, called them savages, accused the of raping and killing white children. Demonizing the enemy is a typical tactic used to support their genocide.

The OP asks what do normal people think of Israel? Normal people praise Israel for its endless worldly contributions for better lives.

On the other hand, not all people are normal people who praise Israel.

Palestinians Are Celebrating And Praising The Kidnapping Of Three Israeli Teens Photos

U.S. did the same ting when taking Native American land, called them savages, accused the of raping and killing white children. Demonizing the enemy is a typical tactic used to support their genocide.

For how many more generations would you like for Israel to allow the Palestinian squatters to remain on Israel's land? Damn Zionists are insane for their treatment of the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain. Face it, no surrounding Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

So how do Israeli concessions and compromises, short of national suicide, ensure Israel's security?

Unless Palestinians have equal security from Israel then Israel deserves no security.

There are two solutions. Israel makes peace. As the powerful partner - in the short term - it is the only side that can offer acceptable terms. Or evacuate back to Europe, and if you like the USA, which seems to like your psychotic type.

Beezle, you really have a messed up mind. Sick society, ya right :rolleyes:

Stop attacking Israel, renounce terrorism, and things will start to change.

OR

Continue attacking Israel, but don't whine at the retaliation.

You missed the point AGAIN Toasty. You are good at that. :)
The OP is from Jewish Israelis. Not me.

How are you going to retaliate against them?

Jerry: Check again. The OP is the view of a Jewish Israeli. It is also a fair summary of much of the world. Only much of the world would not be so generous as to presume Israel can learn and adapt to be a normal peaceful state, rather than a sick, tyrannical and murderous political movement.

Gosh, wouldn't it be wonder if Israel would teach their children to love Palestinian children like Palestinians teach their children love Israeli children? Seriouly Beez,you are ablast. Please don't ever leave us.

I shall. But don't you worry. By the time I do, Israel may have left us, or there will be 50 to replace me. And they may not be so sweet as I.

As to teaching children: They don't hate before you have taught them to hate. So just stop teaching them that they are the Eternal Victims and are expected to kill Palestinians as soon as they can, because they are Gods Chosen Master Race.

Children are good at identifying injustice. Let them see things naturally, and they will soon see that what Israel does to children of Palestinians is abhorrent, and they will work to end the crimes of your generation.

Last edited:
The hate between Arabs and Jews is a real sickness its time to embrace the Arabs, speed things up and encourage civil duty, improve law enforcement and help them fit in better.
Every stupid moron inciting and telling them they're Palestinians and who process ever made blows to hell, this thing must stop immediately.

The hate between Arabs and Jews is a real sickness its time to embrace the Arabs, speed things up and encourage civil duty, improve law enforcement and help them fit in better.
Every stupid moron inciting and telling them they're Palestinians and who process ever made blows to hell, this thing must stop immediately.

IDF "law enforcement".

The daily reality of the occupation: Soldiers detain developmentally-disabled child in Hebron, 19 Oct. 2014

Yesterday, soldiers briefly detained a developmentally disabled Palestinian boy, who is under the age of criminal responsibility, on suspicion that he had thrown stones. The boy, A. a-Rajbi, (full name withheld in interest of privacy) who will be 12 in a month, was detained after Palestinian children threw stones at soldiers on the main road of the Jabel Johar neighborhood in Hebron, close to the settlement of Kiryat Arba. A-Rajbi was handcuffed, blindfolded, and held on the floor of an army jeep for some 15 minutes until his father arrived and convinced the soldiers to release his son, who is mentally disabled and cannot speak.

In the video footage, filmed by B’Tselem volunteer Samih Da’na from his window, soldiers are seen holding the boy, handcuffing him, blindfolding him and closing him in the jeep, despite cries by Palestinian residents that the boy is mentally disabled. The footage also shows settlers from Kiryat Arba, watching the incident from behind the settlement’s fence. Some are seen calling out encouragement to the soldiers, including several racist remarks.

B Tselem Facebook

It's not more law enforcement that Israel needs. It's adherence to universal justice.

So how do Israeli concessions and compromises, short of national suicide, ensure Israel's security?

Unless Palestinians have equal security from Israel then Israel deserves no security.

There are two solutions. Israel makes peace. As the powerful partner - in the short term - it is the only side that can offer acceptable terms. Or evacuate back to Europe, and if you like the USA, which seems to like your psychotic type.

Israel can't make peace with neighbors who are not just unwilling to consider the concept but committed to her destruction. As already mentioned, no concessions or compromises, short of national suicide, will satisfy their "peaceful" Palestinian neighbors.

IDF "law enforcement".

The daily reality of the occupation: Soldiers detain developmentally-disabled child in Hebron, 19 Oct. 2014

Yesterday, soldiers briefly detained a developmentally disabled Palestinian boy, who is under the age of criminal responsibility, on suspicion that he had thrown stones. The boy, A. a-Rajbi, (full name withheld in interest of privacy) who will be 12 in a month, was detained after Palestinian children threw stones at soldiers on the main road of the Jabel Johar neighborhood in Hebron, close to the settlement of Kiryat Arba. A-Rajbi was handcuffed, blindfolded, and held on the floor of an army jeep for some 15 minutes until his father arrived and convinced the soldiers to release his son, who is mentally disabled and cannot speak.

In the video footage, filmed by B’Tselem volunteer Samih Da’na from his window, soldiers are seen holding the boy, handcuffing him, blindfolding him and closing him in the jeep, despite cries by Palestinian residents that the boy is mentally disabled. The footage also shows settlers from Kiryat Arba, watching the incident from behind the settlement’s fence. Some are seen calling out encouragement to the soldiers, including several racist remarks.

B Tselem Facebook

It's not more law enforcement that Israel needs. It's adherence to universal justice.

Throwing rocks on soldiers not only represent the weak intimidation but is also an act of war, assaulting military personals is not something to be ignored of and the only part you managed to relate is of course the law enforcement which I said about Jerusalem, not Hebron.

IDF "law enforcement".

B Tselem Facebook

Throwing rocks on soldiers not only represent the weak intimidation but is also an act of war, assaulting military personals is not something to be ignored of and the only part you managed to relate is of course the law enforcement which I said about Jerusalem, not Hebron.

I like you Danny. You make it clear that Israel has to go.
No two ways about it. It must be ended.

IDF "law enforcement".

B Tselem Facebook

I like you Danny. You make it clear that Israel has to go.
No two ways about it. It must be ended.

You forgot your main problem - Israel is here to stay, whether you like or not.

Forum List

Back