What do normal people - think of Israel?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel bad for not paying for the entertainment I am enjoying now.

Why do Muslims like killing so much?
Then jew should not kill innocent people and fight like real soldiers.

We've seen your real soldiers, Rahmani. Those are the brave men who run over people and crush 3 month old babies on the sidewalk?

As against the IDF who crush and bomb them from a distance. Or beat children up on the street or back at the military base. In mobs.

Or against Hamas who hides in hospitals just to blame then IDF when kids die, and idiots like you fall for that.

Or kids that pretend to be handicapped but are still capable of stone throwing...
You should thanks to God that you are not in their situation, please think.

I do thank God I'm not in that situation.

You believe the stones are weapon, protest.

But the Jews take the stones you throw at them, keep them to build houses in Judea and Jerusalem.

So, THINK.

What do you mean by "Good Jew"?
Left wing, liberal Jews are messengers of God; right wing Jews can kiss my fucking ass!

Oh, doesn't someone think highly of themselves.

Liberal Jews are mostly hypocrites.

I remember an article response from the head of Meretz leftist party. She responded to the issue of a journalist or something, I don't recall his name now, he called for a rebellion in the IDF on facebook. He recieved many furious feedbacks, saying any call for rebellion in the IDF (something that took place previously with a Nahlawi soldier) can cause a domino effect, get the soldiers in big problems, and create a crisis. the Leftist parties supported him without question, said good thing he ignored the feedbacks, and basically terminated any other opinion. Meretz likes so much the freedom of expression, but only when it comes to their own agendas. She probably forgot, that even cruel feedbacks and unsupportive response still include freedom of expression, even when it's "not nice".

That coming after an earlier "jewelery" from her political party. Member Tamar Rozin appeared in Silwan, supporting the Arab residents of the neighborhood against what she called "law breaking settlers". Ok first, they broke know law, all the houses were legally bought. Second, she describede the settlers as "deluded", "Anti-Arab", "violent" and "messianic", among othe words, not very nice. That a day after she slammed a Jerusalem rabbi for being "racist".

I mean, REALLY??

Beelzebub, et al,

I have little doubt that you actually believe this.

What do you mean when you claim I "call for genocide"?

Are you trying to stir the fear of millions of dead Jews again? You fantasist!
Ending Israel will be a good thing. Ask any good Jew. This does not entail death to all Israelis. Just change.

It will be very good for your soul too. With any luck it will set you straight on you NOT having a right to eradicated the Palestinian people.
(COMMENT)

This is a very traditionalist perspective of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP). It is an anti-Jewish Homeland concept that is at least as old (if not older) as the Faisal-Weizmann Agreement of 1919.

On the periphery of any conflict, there will be those that oppose the continuation. The consummation of --- Arab --- national aspirations does not mean that the alternative under Arab supervision will lead to either a more prosperous nation or greater fundamentally freedoms. The idea that "Ending Israel will be a good thing. Ask any good Jew." can possibly lead to a space where Jewish people may exercise the same level of freedoms (religious, political, economic/commercial, industrial, or advancement in education, research and development) is a phantasm in logic. Nowhere in Arab World are the freedoms afforded the Jewish People today, in Israel, equaled; or even approachable or approximated.

Your commentary suggest that, in some frame of reference, the "eradicated the Palestinian people" is either a goal or objective for the State of Israel. This is a misrepresentation of facts not held in evidence. The objective is to defend the existence, territorial integrity and sovereignty of the State of Israel such that the goal is to preserve and protect the cultural heritage of the Jewish People. In that regard, the Jewish People have had to enter into combat engagements that oppose, through jihad, the preservation and protection of that cultural heritage.

When you say: "Ask any Jew." The position here, though not expressed, is that under the administration of an Arab controlled Head of State, [(where a Caliph is elected by Muslims)(Sunni ideology) or (an an Imam --- chosen by God from the Ahl al-Bayt --- a direct descendent of Muhammad, PBUH)(Shia ideology)] could reasonably expect the umbrella of Muslim protection to be extended. In fact, I don't believe that anyone holds that as a reasonable expectation.

Most Respectfully,
R

Normal people do not blow themselves up in order to mass murder civilians. Normal people do not use their own women and children as sand bags and for shields while launching unprovoked attacks against a sovereign State that has been most gracious and generous to their presence! I'd say Israel is doing the best she can do under extraordinary circumstances. Normal people do not think like you. I can tell you that right now. Israel is not a sick society. Israel is a healthy, vibrant prospering society trying to keep a sick society out of their midst. My advice to Israel is to send these Arabs back to their native lands of Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, and beyond. They do not belong in Gaza. They must go!

It is the Jews that came from Europe and expelled the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine. That is why everything you wrote is bullshit.

Normal people do not blow themselves up in order to mass murder civilians. Normal people do not use their own women and children as sand bags and for shields while launching unprovoked attacks against a sovereign State that has been most gracious and generous to their presence! I'd say Israel is doing the best she can do under extraordinary circumstances. Normal people do not think like you. I can tell you that right now. Israel is not a sick society. Israel is a healthy, vibrant prospering society trying to keep a sick society out of their midst. My advice to Israel is to send these Arabs back to their native lands of Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, and beyond. They do not belong in Gaza. They must go!

It is the Jews that came from Europe and expelled the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine. That is why everything you wrote is bullshit.

It is moronic of you to attempt to rewrite history. Most of Palestine was owned by Ottomans, Lebanese and others. It was bought for the most part at inflated prices. Israel has courts that settle disputes. hamas hides behind women and children while they try and murder jews. You are supporting terrorist murderers...so go to hell!!

Greg

The Holocaust happaned due several centric reason, one of them is the belief that insane or fanatic people don't really act like they want, the habit of "It'll sort itself out."

4 or 5 years ago, no one would have predicted the brutal things ISIS does, because "those things are black-phophecies," "paranoia".

The "Change" you're calling for is genocide, bud. No other way to see it. You said something about a Nazi culture Israelis have, but then you full-mouthed call to destroy Israel, just to suit your own twisted views of a "better future". If that's not pushing the shoe in your mouth, I don't know what is.

So sure, I can discuss with you, but for a moment don't think about talking morales with me, because, twisted as you like, you still call for genocide.

Just for the record. I come from a family of Holocaust survivors. My grandfather lived to survive not only the second world war, but also the first. We've lost dozens. So the number one lesson I was taught- don't let it ever happen to you, because you have a state.

So right now, you represents everything I wasv taught to fight.

Preaching me? The idea is amusing.
Do you respect Holocaust survivors who oppose you politically, or do you automatically dismiss what they have to say?

Or do you only mourn the loss of "right wing" Holocaust survivors?

Yes; but I independently consider their political and other opinions. You just hate Israeli Jews.

Greg

montelatici, et al,

Oh, here we go again, whining about immigration.

Recalling its resolution 52/111 of 12 December 1997, in which it decided to
convene the World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia
and Related Intolerance,
and its resolutions 56/266 of 27 March 2002, 57/195 of
18 December 2002, 58/160 of 22 December 2003, 59/177 of 20 December 2004 and
60/144 of 16 December 2005, which guided the comprehensive follow-up to and
effective implementation of the World Conference, and in this regard underlining
the importance of their full and effective implementation,​

(COMMENT)

I guess you conveniently missed the part in the Mandate that "shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage" --- "close settlement by Jews on the land."

The conflict of today, while not totally the fault of the Arab Palestinian, is perpetuated by this false concept. I recommend that you encourage the Arab Palestinians to pursue some line of development that with advance the culture rather than perpetuate conflict. Advocate for something positive rather than dwell on those things of the past that cannot be changed. Think about a future, in which the Arab Palestinian works (I know that is an alien concept in the State of Palestine) for a better tomorrow.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
What do you mean when you claim I "call for genocide"?

Are you trying to stir the fear of millions of dead Jews again? You fantasist!
Ending Israel will be a good thing. Ask any good Jew. This does not entail death to all Israelis. Just change.

It will be very good for your soul too. With any luck it will set you straight on you NOT having a right to eradicated the Palestinian people.

You're a complete moron. Israel is not going anywhere. And you Know it too.
If anyone is going to leave Israel it's the Palestinians

I remember an article response from the head of Meretz leftist party. She responded to the issue of a journalist or something, I don't recall his name now, he called for a rebellion in the IDF on facebook. He recieved many furious feedbacks, saying any call for rebellion in the IDF (something that took place previously with a Nahlawi soldier) can cause a domino effect, get the soldiers in big problems, and create a crisis. the Leftist parties supported him without question, said good thing he ignored the feedbacks, and basically terminated any other opinion. Meretz likes so much the freedom of expression, but only when it comes to their own agendas. She probably forgot, that even cruel feedbacks and unsupportive response still include freedom of expression, even when it's "not nice".

That coming after an earlier "jewelery" from her political party. Member Tamar Rozin appeared in Silwan, supporting the Arab residents of the neighborhood against what she called "law breaking settlers". Ok first, they broke know law, all the houses were legally bought. Second, she describede the settlers as "deluded", "Anti-Arab", "violent" and "messianic", among othe words, not very nice. That a day after she slammed a Jerusalem rabbi for being "racist".

I mean, REALLY??
You talking about the hypocrisy of others, is like Charles Manson bitching about women who are pro-choice.

I mean, REALLY??
You talking about the hypocrisy of others, is like Charles Manson bitching about women who are pro-choice.

At least I'm not positive the sun shines from my rear, like your stupid Liberal friends.

Forum List

Back