What do normal people - think of Israel?

What do you mean when you claim I "call for genocide"?

Are you trying to stir the fear of millions of dead Jews again? You fantasist!
Ending Israel will be a good thing. Ask any good Jew. This does not entail death to all Israelis. Just change.

It will be very good for your soul too. With any luck it will set you straight on you NOT having a right to eradicated the Palestinian people.

The Holocaust happaned due several centric reason, one of them is the belief that insane or fanatic people don't really act like they want, the habit of "It'll sort itself out."

4 or 5 years ago, no one would have predicted the brutal things ISIS does, because "those things are black-phophecies," "paranoia".

The "Change" you're calling for is genocide, bud. No other way to see it. You said something about a Nazi culture Israelis have, but then you full-mouthed call to destroy Israel, just to suit your own twisted views of a "better future". If that's not pushing the shoe in your mouth, I don't know what is.

So sure, I can discuss with you, but for a moment don't think about talking morales with me, because, twisted as you like, you still call for genocide.

Just for the record. I come from a family of Holocaust survivors. My grandfather lived to survive not only the second world war, but also the first. We've lost dozens. So the number one lesson I was taught- don't let it ever happen to you, because you have a state.

So right now, you represents everything I wasv taught to fight.

Preaching me? The idea is amusing.

Do you bother reading your own posts? Do you know how stupid you are making yourself??
I can't tell if you're being serious or you are someone pretending to be a Muslim to make Islam look bad.
Your post telling me that your paid agent just making living on people suffering.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel bad for not paying for the entertainment I am enjoying now.

Why do Muslims like killing so much?
Then jew should not kill innocent people and fight like real soldiers.

We've seen your real soldiers, Rahmani. Those are the brave men who run over people and crush 3 month old babies on the sidewalk?

As against the IDF who crush and bomb them from a distance. Or beat children up on the street or back at the military base. In mobs.
No daout Israeli are terrorist.

Your post telling me that your paid agent just making living on people suffering.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel bad for not paying for the entertainment I am enjoying now.

Why do Muslims like killing so much?

We've seen your real soldiers, Rahmani. Those are the brave men who run over people and crush 3 month old babies on the sidewalk?

As against the IDF who crush and bomb them from a distance. Or beat children up on the street or back at the military base. In mobs.

Or against Hamas who hides in hospitals just to blame then IDF when kids die, and idiots like you fall for that.

Or kids that pretend to be handicapped but are still capable of stone throwing...
You should thanks to God that you are not in their situation, please think.

I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars....

Hello Rehmani,
I may be mistaken but I believe you are a well-intentioned but badly misinformed poster. Clearly English isn't your first language and it is also clear that you are not fluent in many (if not all) of the nuances of the language.
Nevertheless I commend your ability to converse in it.
You may not be aware that many of the canards you post are straight out of the Nazi handbook. You may have gleaned your "facts" from your Imam or family members or from Internet websites like Islam Radio or Electronic Intifada but it still comes out sounding like Joseph Goebbels. The following are some real facts that could, if taken to heart, impact on your POV:

#1 - Jews are not a race of people.
#2 - Everyone believes they are special.
#3 - Jews cause no more trouble than any other demographic group and far less than some.
#4 - Jews do not control the world's economy, media or weather.

I hope you accept this message in the spirit it was written. I don't believe you are a Nazi but some of what you say is certainly Nazi-ish.
In any event I will know by your reaction and I hope we can converse like people in the future.

Regards,
SAYIT
look again you are blaming to any one or every one who is trying to expose to your master jews. And look how nonsense you are talking again. Please correct your self as advise you in last post and don't make living on others suffering please give up this dirty job as propagandist.
Say it ain't so. Please.

Some mothers do 'ave em!!

Greg
I hope your mother don't.

Hossfly, You effect from these type of propagandist. As long as Islam is concern, Islam is still spreading with high speed and was spreading when whole Muslim world was under occupation or invasion or colonies. Now you can judge yourself and also if you have time, please read Micheal Wolf who's parents were christian and jew and now he is Muslim may be help you. I am the one who charity to non muslim as well and I am sure all muslim do the same thing. This is first time I start expressing my views against jews after Gaza killing by jews. If you thing it is wrong to criticize jew on their cruel action then I am sorry to say, you are the one who defending the killer jews and promoting them innocent while jews killing innocents people.
I'm sorry but somebody is feeding you false information. Hamas are the guilty ones.
No, you can not expect from some in a situation like palestinian are. For example just put yourself in Gaza you dumb.

Hamas are evil Muslims
So what you think who you are, can you face what HAMAS is facing you silly dumb.

Hamas are facing nothing; they hide behind women and children then kill anyone who tries to stop them. They are the pig shit of the world!! I am glad that there are a lot fewer of them now!!

Greg
What about you, sound like you are the shit.....person yourself with dirty mind.

Hello Rehmani,
I may be mistaken but I believe you are a well-intentioned but badly misinformed poster. Clearly English isn't your first language and it is also clear that you are not fluent in many (if not all) of the nuances of the language.
Nevertheless I commend your ability to converse in it.
You may not be aware that many of the canards you post are straight out of the Nazi handbook. You may have gleaned your "facts" from your Imam or family members or from Internet websites like Islam Radio or Electronic Intifada but it still comes out sounding like Joseph Goebbels. The following are some real facts that could, if taken to heart, impact on your POV:

#1 - Jews are not a race of people.
#2 - Everyone believes they are special.
#3 - Jews cause no more trouble than any other demographic group and far less than some.
#4 - Jews do not control the world's economy, media or weather.

I hope you accept this message in the spirit it was written. I don't believe you are a Nazi but some of what you say is certainly Nazi-ish.
In any event I will know by your reaction and I hope we can converse like people in the future.

Regards,
SAYIT

Dear SayIt ~ Not true. Although there are other descriptions, one way some Jews do indeed define themselves is as a "race of people." ~ Susan
Judaism 101 What Is Judaism
Any way what ever you say, I am trying helping jew find the right path and avoid trouble.

We don't need your help. You should help your own people find the right path.
You are still here please go.

Piss off you ignorant fool.

Greg
Look dumb this is your place find some dirty place as you are evil.

Or against Hamas who hides in hospitals just to blame then IDF when kids die, and idiots like you fall for that.

Or kids that pretend to be handicapped but are still capable of stone throwing...

Seems to me your politicians hide behind their civilian population too.
They know they are far from harm, with protection teams and segregation to keep the enemy away from them, but they are more than happy to sabotage peace at every opportunity, and never engage honestly in talks to resolve the outrages they commit daily against Palestinians.
And they know that their population will be hit by revenge attacks, which they and you happily use to claim that you are the good guys.

Israel systematically uses its population as human shields.

As to the handicapped kids who make the effort to throw stones: What courage they have!
And why are you against equal opportunities for the less abled Lipush?

You're a liar of course, but Israel uses an Iron Dome.

"
Name: Iron Dome (כיפת ברזל)

Developers: Rafael Advanced Defense Systems; Elta; mPrest Systems
Target: Short-range rockets; Artillery/mortar shells (44 mile maximum distance)
Missile: Tamir Interceptor with electro-optic sensors and numerous steering fins
Cost: Battery - $50 million; Missile - $40,000
Components: Tracking Radar; Battle Management Control (BMC); Firing Unit
Firsts: Test-July 2009; Deployment-March 2011; Interception-April 2011
Operations: 93 rockets at 90% interception success (as of April 2012)"

Hamas uses women and kids.

Greg
That is how jew are not very brave always left the holy land when ever time come to defend it. Now with the help of this machine these fool jews thinking that they are fighter. No you are not, again soon time will prov that too.

They know they are far from harm, with protection teams and segregation to keep the enemy away from them, but they are more than happy to sabotage peace at every opportunity, and never engage honestly in talks to resolve the outrages they commit daily against Palestinians.
And they know that their population will be hit by revenge attacks, which they and you happily use to claim that you are the good guys.

As to the handicapped kids who make the effort to throw stones: What courage they have!

Everything you said is dalse about Israel and true about the Palestinians.
Like I said yesterday, day after day after day you lie about Israel. Lies are all you have Beezle.

And you think throwing rocks at soldiers is brave?
You truly are pathetic
Then what you think about your self dumb, using advance weapon on empty hand innocent people who are trying free their home land from these evil jews.

"

Missile: Tamir Interceptor with electro-optic sensors and numerous steering fins

Greg

Hamas-Iron-Dome-Solution.jpg
Then who is responsible for this. you silly why don't you think if you don't occupied their home land.....

"

Greg

Then who is responsible for this. you silly why don't you think if you don't occupied their home land.....

hamas!! When fatah was in control of Gaza at least Israel had someone to negotiate with...even if fatah were also scumbags. But Hamas has never been a viable partner. Now how many opponents have hamas killed as compared to the number of Israelis they've killed??

Why is that?

Greg

Ending Israel will be a good thing. Ask any good Jew. This does not entail death to all Israelis. Just change.

It will be very good for your soul too. With any luck it will set you straight on you NOT having a right to eradicated the Palestinian people.

So you advocate an Israeli genocide and the murder of millions.

Never again, asshole!! Never again!!

Greg

"

Greg

hamas!! When fatah was in control of Gaza at least Israel had someone to negotiate with...even if fatah were also scumbags. But Hamas has never been a viable partner. Now how many opponents have hamas killed as compared to the number of Israelis they've killed??

Why is that?

Greg
But israeli never come to solution with Fatah, and because of this israeli behave who forced to palestinian formed HAMAS. Now Israel using HAMAS to avoid to reach solution. And tomorrow jew will find some new excuse.

What do you mean by "Good Jew"?

The Holocaust happaned due several centric reason, one of them is the belief that insane or fanatic people don't really act like they want, the habit of "It'll sort itself out."

4 or 5 years ago, no one would have predicted the brutal things ISIS does, because "those things are black-phophecies," "paranoia".

The "Change" you're calling for is genocide, bud. No other way to see it. You said something about a Nazi culture Israelis have, but then you full-mouthed call to destroy Israel, just to suit your own twisted views of a "better future". If that's not pushing the shoe in your mouth, I don't know what is.

So sure, I can discuss with you, but for a moment don't think about talking morales with me, because, twisted as you like, you still call for genocide.

Just for the record. I come from a family of Holocaust survivors. My grandfather lived to survive not only the second world war, but also the first. We've lost dozens. So the number one lesson I was taught- don't let it ever happen to you, because you have a state.

So right now, you represents everything I wasv taught to fight.

Preaching me? The idea is amusing.
Do you respect Holocaust survivors who oppose you politically, or do you automatically dismiss what they have to say?

Or do you only mourn the loss of "right wing" Holocaust survivors?

Normal people? What? Palestine is a fiction created by the brits. That is fact.
It doesn't matter what name you call it, nothing changes the fact that there were almost a million indigenous, non-Jewish residents in that area who have rights too. You cannot move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

Forum List

Back