What do men find most attractive in women

You are describing a one night stand and not a long term relationship.

No, what he described is the essence of attraction. The topic is about attraction, not life long relationships.

And it's true. People are animals and our baser animal instincts are to breed as it is with all animals. Youthful women, with nice hair, pretty eyes, good sized breasts, strong lower body, and so are indicators they would produce offspring with good genes. That's why men are attracted to them because their body sets off chemicals to release endorphins when they see them and become sexually excited because nature is telling them they would produce good offspring.

It's why women are attracted to muscular, fit men with nice hair, are the dominant type, have nice things, and good jobs with some money. Nature is telling them they would produce good offspring, they are good hunters and can provide for them.

It's why peacocks show their feathers in attempt to show who would be the best to bang, male birds chirp call in a contest to attract females, bullfrogs croak loud and fight other males and so on. It's all so they can show females they are good to breed with.

Women show off their looks more than men by far.
If a woman wants a man, all they have to do is paint themselves up and put on something sexy.
But if a woman wants a relationship they have to have a personality.

All men have to do to get a woman is have money.
Just shows how shallow me are. Me included.

Women have their own version of this.

I ain't sayin she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no brokey broke.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not shallow, it's biology. Women are innately designed to crave security; physical, emotional, and financial. They want a man who can provide those things. Looks are secondary to that. For men, we are innately designed to crave a physically fit woman to bear our children, one who will be able to feed, protect, and raise them. This is the natural way of things for all animals, human and otherwise.

It's not shallow, it's biology. Women are innately designed to crave security; physical, emotional, and financial. They want a man who can provide those things. Looks are secondary to that. For men, we are innately designed to crave a physically fit woman to bear our children, one who will be able to feed, protect, and raise them. This is the natural way of things for all animals, human and otherwise.
Women generally only want to bear the children of certain men. They're pretty selective.

Women generally only want to bear the children of certain men. They're pretty selective.

Exactly. The men they see can protect and provide for them. Whether it's physical characteristics, or displays of wealth and power, the process is the same. Women want security, safety, and provision.

Forum List

Back