What do men find most attractive in women

Both men and women have an innate desire to make babies with people of the opposite sex who appear to be perfect physical specimens. With men, they couldn't care less about the woman's personality, intelligence, or politics. If she looks like a "good piece of ass," they will want to fuck her.

Women spend uncountable billions in the attempt to look "like a teenager," even into their golden years. And yet they will deny with their dying breath that they are trying to attract male suitors. And if they do attract someone whom they think is unacceptable, they recoil in horror - more today than ever before.

Both men and women have an innate desire to make babies with people of the opposite sex who appear to be perfect physical specimens. With men, they couldn't care less about the woman's personality, intelligence, or politics. If she looks like a "good piece of ass," they will want to fuck her.

Women spend uncountable billions in the attempt to look "like a teenager," even into their golden years. And yet they will deny with their dying breath that they are trying to attract male suitors. And if they do attract someone whom they think is unacceptable, they recoil in horror - more today than ever before.
You are describing a one night stand and not a long term relationship.

Women show off their looks more than men by far.
If a woman wants a man, all they have to do is paint themselves up and put on something sexy.
But if a woman wants a relationship they have to have a personality.

All men have to do to get a woman is have money.

Women show off their looks more than men by far.
If a woman wants a man, all they have to do is paint themselves up and put on something sexy.
But if a woman wants a relationship they have to have a personality.

All men have to do to get a woman is have money.
One thing I don't understand is when the woman dresses so her "endowments" up top are all but falling out on the ground, yet chastises the man with "eyes up here" when we look at the show.

Not sure why, but that little curve, a bit ahead of where a woman's neck meets her shoulder is the most sensual part I have ever seen. Something about that spot attracts my attention.

Read Proverbs 31 in the Bible...

Then for the naughty bits Song of Solomon.

Nothing beats a good woman.

Read Proverbs 31 in the Bible...

Then for the naughty bits Song of Solomon.

Nothing beats a good woman.

OIF.Iu062v9KwsO0sCEhycpxvw

I need to be attracted by a womans face, eyes, smile, etc. If not the other 'assets' are nice but won't hold my attention.

One thing I don't understand is when the woman dresses so her "endowments" up top are all but falling out on the ground, yet chastises the man with "eyes up here" when we look at the show.
It's because they are allowed to be hypocrites.

I've known women who are honest about this, but most of them aren't. Most women are dishonest to the core.
Men can be lying scumbags, but women are just being women when they act like a basket-case.
Many of them aren't solid human-beings. I guess it comes from being babied most of their lives.
If you find one who is solid, you stick with her thru thick or thin, because most of them will screw you in a heartbeat.
It's mainly because they have so many more options than men do.
Men are dogs. Women are two-faced.

The 'fullness' of a woman's breasts are not necessary for the production of milk. They are there for the comfort of a baby and the pleasure of a man.

"Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love." Proverbs 5:19

Forum List

Back