What do men find most attractive in women

Beautiful eyes.

1709672189282.png

I like intelligent women with a good personality and a pleasing appearance.

I always was attracted to women with a nurturing and caregiver personality. A very loving and very sensitive personality. My current wife and my past 2 wives had this personality trait. I also was always attracted to women who were very over emotional and were outwardly extremely emotional. I enjoy feeling their emotions they are going through. Women who were family oriented attracted me. All my wives I have had were very self sacraficing, putting the needs of others before themselves. I like women who are extremely loyal in relationships and with their friends... it is something you can pick up in their personality when you get to know them.

As far as physical traits. Of course, boobs, hips, legs and hips. I tend though to be very physically attracted to women probably a little too much, and even very fat or very skinny women I still can feel very physically attracted to. So I would say personality is more important to me than how attractive the woman is.

I always was attracted to women with a nurturing and caregiver personality. A very loving and very sensitive personality. My current wife and my past 2 wives had this personality trait. I also was always attracted to women who were very over emotional and were outwardly extremely emotional. I enjoy feeling their emotions they are going through. Women who were family oriented attracted me. All my wives I have had were very self sacraficing, putting the needs of others before themselves. I like women who are extremely loyal in relationships and with their friends... it is something you can pick up in their personality when you get to know them.

As far as physical traits. Of course, boobs, hips, legs and hips. I tend though to be very physically attracted to women probably a little too much, and even very fat or very skinny women I still can feel very physically attracted to. So I would say personality is more important to me than how attractive the woman is.
I think that many people are slow. Including me. A long-term relationship can be good or painful. And there are a lot of painful. Attractiveness is good. At least at the start.

Forum List

Back