What Do Jews Say About End Times?

The proper usage of the term 'extra-' in correct English usage has nothing to to do with politics or religion, Holston. And YOU are wrong yet again, for 'extras' as you cited was a NOUN: the 'extra-' as an adjectival prefix is not identical. Again, the 'overlapping' meaning between the two usages is that of EXCUSION, as a 'spare' is not necessary nor strictly part of the 'set'.......

It's a pity that your arrogant ignorance prevents you from the normal behavior of using a comment to review your position and tae the opportunity to learn. Instead, you've chosen to try to BS your way past the fact that you made a simple little nit-picking error. 'Extra' doesn't mean 'pseudo' or 'false': it means 'OUTSIDE OF' as in 'extra-terrestrial'. IOW, 'not' - as in 'non-canonical'.

Why do I now suspect that if Holtston finds himself disagreeing with Strunck and White on usage, he'll comfort himself by presuming 'they're Jews' ???

You don't have to take my word for the correct usage, Holston: there are plenty of places to look it up.

Last edited:
I am trying to figure this thread out

Is holston trying to educate us on some Judaic beliefs, or is he trying to denounce Jews because, well, they believe in Judaism?

Why does that not make sense? The best thing yiou can do is criticize a belief in comparison to your own opionion or beliefs--but what if the Jews are right and the christians are wrong?

If you think about it, Israel is at the center of the moral world--what is considered right or wrong has a tendency of finding roots there, or through Greek philosophy.

Thats a plus for the Jewish prophecies.

Maybe if I Think about it some more, I can probably find other pluses. So in the meantime, stop attacking the jews--because there is a good chance God(not Jesus) is going to kick your a$$!

I am trying to figure this thread out

Is holston trying to educate us on some Judaic beliefs, or is he trying to denounce Jews because, well, they believe in Judaism?

Why does that not make sense? The best thing yiou can do is criticize a belief in comparison to your own opionion or beliefs--but what if the Jews are right and the christians are wrong?

If you think about it, Israel is at the center of the moral world--what is considered right or wrong has a tendency of finding roots there, or through Greek philosophy.

Thats a plus for the Jewish prophecies.

Maybe if I Think about it some more, I can probably find other pluses. So in the meantime, stop attacking the jews--because there is a good chance God(not Jesus) is going to kick your a$$!

Wow this place is crawling with them. I can always tell when I hit a nerve by the way they come crawling out of the woodwork and start hissing like Madagascar cockroaches.

The message here is clear. You can tell who's in charge by who your not allowed to criticize.

All I have done is posted excerpts from Jewish sources to point out to non-Jews exactly what the Jewish World Coalition is working towards, namely, a dictatorial government ran by Jews from their headquarters in Jerusalem.

No one has to take it from me. They can read it for themselves. Just click on the links and go to the site yourselves people, that is if they do not break the links or alter the pages before you get there. Then look to see who sponsors the sites. Then read the material.

You can interpret this as you may. But if there is the least doubt in your minds as to their intentions, it would behoove you to sit up and take notice, because as anyone can surmise who is keeping track of events in the world, one could be alarmed at how similar the stated intentions of the Jews elide so well in the directions that things appear to be headed.

Make no mistake. Karl Marx was a Jew. Jews were at the forefront of the Bolshevik revolution. They are traditional leftists and have only of late assumed the appearance of coming from the right via the Neo-Cons who now direct the Republican Party.

These not so crypto Jews occupy the most pivotal positions of power in government. Those which they do not occupy are mere window dressing compared to power they wield in financial sectors both in the US and internationally.

They have openly stated their desire for a GLOBAL currency which would be under the control of the World Bank and the IMF. These institutions are directed by people who belong to the same tribe who organized the Jewish firms of Kuhn Loeb, Lehman Brothers, and Goldman Sachs. These institutions can be credited for causing the financial problems on Wall Street which resulted in the tax payer BAIL OUTS of which they were the primary recipients.

You need to put 2 and 2 together for yourselves because if their intent is as I say it is, and I wouldn't say it if I didn't think so, then they are not going to make a public announcement of the end goal of all the "GLOBALIZATION" and attempts to create a "NEW WORLD ORDER."

Since Jews control the mainstream media don't expect to have this spelled out for you. They like displaying their Chutzbah yes, but they will go only so far with this because they are NOT STUPID. I implore all non-Jews, especially white people of Anglo Saxon origin to not be stupid either. Search these things out and confirm them for yourselves.

Yes they will attack anyone who attempts to make a public issue of what POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS JUDAISM is about. They will call you anti-semitic, Nazi, among other things, none of which are good. What else would you expect, given their agenda?

The Jews envision themselves being in charge of the entire WORLD. Read their own predictions of the end goal of JUDAISM as many times as necessary until it sinks in that GLOBAL control is precisely what they want, what they envision, and what they coordinate their efforts internationally for.

A minority of people can do just that IF they can control the worlds money supply.
For with THAT they can buy as many politicians and thugs as are needed to consolidate and hold power.

I am not advocating gas chambers or concentration camps or anything of the like, not for Jews or anyone else. But can the same thing be said of the folks in charge of the DHS who are prepping for war and building FEMA INTERNMENT CAMPS all over the US?

Is Democracy what this administration has in mind who have enacted the NDAA, the Patriot Act, and activated the Presidential War Powers Act? Just look to see who was in favor of adopting torture as a US interrogation policy and who sponsored the aforementioned Draconian Bills that have been shoved up the Congressional hind end.

By the way, Lizard Man, YOU are NOT GOD!

Why do I now suspect that if Holtston finds himself disagreeing with Strunck and White on usage, he'll comfort himself by presuming 'they're Jews' ???

Now that you mention it, Strunck does sound awfully Jewy. But no matter.
I made my point.

You can do a grammatical analysis of my material to your hearts content and post all the errors you can find in them. This will not deter me from posting the message I intend to convey, nor will you succeed in sidetracking me.

Kuhn, Loeb & Co. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In its early years, intermarriage among the German-Jewish elite was common. Consequently, the partners of Kuhn, Loeb were closely related by blood and marriage to the partners of J & W Seligman, Speyer & Co., Goldman, Sachs & Co., Lehman Brothers and other prominent German-Jewish firms. Prior to the Second World War, a particularly close relationship existed between the partners of Kuhn, Loeb and M. M. Warburg & Co. of Hamburg, Germany, through Paul and Felix, who were Kuhn, Loeb partners. Later on, following World War II, their cousin Sigmund Warburg, would briefly continue this relationship as a partner and Executive Director of the firm.

As Jewish money men continue to take Shicksa hoes as wives, the Ashkenazim appearance of them will continue to fade and they will become harder and harder to differentiate from the chattel they exploit. But the spirit of Judaism will remain with them just as the spirit of the Sanhedrin, the Pharisees, and the Sadducees has survived for over 2000 years.

This explains why some people had just as soon simplify the explanation of them by calling them "Satanists" as in "a synagogue of Satan". The term fits well enough but it smacks to much of Hollywood fiction for my tastes. The kind of theft that is going on in such a massive scale is not a joking matter.

Poor Holston! I'm guessing the gal he was hoping would be his very own 'shiksa hoe' decided she preferred someone else ........

I know at least as many Gentile fellows who married Jewish girls as Jewish guys married to Gentile girls.

Our son is a member, as he's entitled to be, of the Mayflower Society and several other groups of descendants of early Euro settlers : )) He did have to leave the CAR recently, but he'll be joining the SAR soon ......

Last edited:
My speculation is that he had a jewish manager who fired him for drunkeness and/or drug use, and now to him jews are trying to take over the world :cuckoo:

Now that you've taken your personal swipes at me you can explain to the folks out there what this has to do with the information posted on Jewish web sites and exactly how that is supposed to reflect on me.

I don't think that you people would try to degrade me personally if you didn't take what was posted by me personally.

There's no reason why you should unless you are part and parcel of the scheme that has been outlined.

Are you?

Take a look at who's promoting globalization to the masses.

http://www.globalization101.org/

Levin Institute Updates

New York in the World is the first state-wide research and public engagement initiative to assess and inform the public of the benefits and costs and the needed responses to the impact of globalization on New York State and City. …
© 2013 The Levin Institute - The State University of New York
Authorship, Copyright, and Citation Notice

The project produces research, reports, and recommendations that are substantive and accessible to decision makers in the public and private sectors as well as the general public. The project includes public forums on SUNY campuses in communities across the state as well as at SUNY Levin Institute in New York City.

Levin IS a JEWISH name isn't it?

http://www.globalization101.org/category/issues-in-depth/imfworld-bank/

Therefore, the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, as the Bretton Woods conference was officially called, created the International Monetary Fund (the IMF) and the World Bank to prevent economic crises and to rebuild economies shattered by the war.

The IMF would be aimed at stabilizing global financial markets and national currencies by providing the resources to establish secure monetary policy and exchange rate regimes, while the World Bank would rebuild Europe by facilitating investment in reconstruction and development.

Although intended to benefit the global economy and contribute to world peace, the World Bank and the IMF, collectively referred to as international financial institutions (IFIs), have become primary targets of the anti-globalization movement. In many countries, they are resented and are viewed as imposing Western-style capitalism on developing countries without regard to the social effects.

It looks as the powers that be have noticed the same problem.

I wouldn't expect the proponents of the New World Order (or Jew World Order, as I like to call it 'cause that's what it is), would paint a portrait of it in anything other than rosy colors.

However I personally don't view the IMF and the World Bank as imposing "Western style capitalism" on the rest of the world even though it may appear that way to others. Why?
Because the Jews that run the World Bank and the IMF can be as Marxist as the are capitalist in the same way that they can be "liberals" or Democrats as well as Neo-Cons or Republicans. If you say Jesus Christ to one, they might ask "What' in a name?".

They have the same regard for words no matter how sacred some gentiles hold them. Democrat and Republican are only two such words. What matters to them is results. Jews are smart. They know how to tell the difference between a label and the actual thing it is supposed to designate. They also recognize the strategic value in not attaching the same meanings to them that are meant for the consumption of others.

Last edited:
As long as anyone is buying into the 'world Zionist conspiracy' crap, anyone with an IQ over 50 is smarter than they are..........

Now, now, Holston - you've been waving around that "I was done wrong, and that's how I know" little red flaglet of yours for some time. You've referred to it at least three separate times that I can readily recall......

So, holston is denouncing Jews because they practice Judaism.......

You know, we atheists have a conspiracy too!! We think the Christians are out to take over the world.

Think about it---They control the majority of nuclear warheads, in control of the most powerful armies, they control the most powerful economics centers and they actually have the gall to dictate behavior during war.

WAIT--giving what I said above, the Christians do control the world!! Of course there are pockets of resistance, but soon the Christian hegemone will dominate everything--what are we non-christians to do?

...and you worry about the Jews taken over.. How?

Wow. The nazi has started another thread spewing his vile.

I looked up the passages he cited. None of them say what he says he said :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Isaiah 2:2-4. My comments in blue

2. And it shall be at the end of the days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be firmly established at the top of the mountains, and it shall be raised above the hills, and all the nations shall stream to it.I don't see anything saying they will be forced to come

Jeremiah 33:18

18. And of the Levitic priests, there shall not be cut off from before Me a man offering up a burnt offering, or burning a meal-offering or performing a sacrifice for all time.Wow. That definetly sounds like world jewish domination.

15. In those days and in that time I will cause to grow for David a plant of righteousness, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.In the land of Israel

42:1 Behold My servant, I will support him, My chosen one, whom My soul desires; I have placed My spirit upon him, he shall promulgate justice to the nations.Other nations will want to learn from Israel
Isaiah 11

10. And it shall come to pass on that day, that the root of Jesse, which stands as a banner for peoples, to him shall the nations inquire, and his peace shall be [with] honor.More world peace. Sounds even more terrible.

3. And many peoples shall go, and they shall say, "Come, let us go up to the Lord's mount, to the house of the God of Jacob, and let Him teach us of His ways, and we will go in His paths," for out of Zion shall the Torah come forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.They will voluntary come

4. And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore
That's the worst prophesy of all -- World Peace.

How horrible :cuckoo:

Let's take a look at what they have to say:

Judaism 101: Mashiach: The Messiah

The word "mashiach" does not mean "savior." The notion of an innocent, divine or semi-divine being who will sacrifice himself to save us from the consequences of our own sins is a purely Christian concept that has no basis in Jewish thought.

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Messianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Messianism

Jewish eschatology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish eschatology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Reform" Judaism
Reform Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progres...m_(Israel)

Quote:
Reform Judaism is a phrase that refers to various beliefs, practices and organizations associated with the Reform Jewish movement in North America, the United Kingdom and elsewhere.

Quote:
The headquarters of the World Union for Progressive Judaism (Reform Judaism is generally referred to as Progressive Judaism in Israel) were moved to Jerusalem in 1973, establishing Progressive Judaism’s international presence in Zion and reflecting its intention to form a strong indigenous movement.

Quote:
Progressive Judaism (Hebrew: יהדות רפורמית*) (Yiddish: רעפאָרם יידישקייַט), is an umbrella term used by strands of Judaism which affiliate to the World Union for Progressive Judaism (WUPJ). They embrace pluralism, modernity, equality and social justice as core values and believe that such values are consistent with a committed Jewish life. The movement includes more than 1.7 million members spread across 42 countries
Quote:
Zionists within the progressive movement are represented by Arzenu, a Brit Olamit (political party) within the World Zionist Organization. A Zionist Youth movement, Netzer Olami has affiliations with both the WUPJ and Arzenu.
Quote:
The World Union for Progressive Judaism (WUPJ) describes itself as the "international umbrella organization for the Reform, Liberal, Progressive and Reconstructionist movements." This overall Jewish religious movement is based in about 40 countries with more than 1,000 affiliated synagogues.

Putting it all simply, the Jewish religious objective is GLOBAL DOMINATION by JEWISH RULE with head quarters in Jerusalem.

The law by which ALL people of the world will be judged will determined by the Old Testament Laws as interpreted in the TALMUD by the Rabbis.

It's just the prism he uses to interpret the Bible and the Prophets.

Jews are still waiting for the Messiah. They think end times are a looooonnnnnnngggg way off.

They'll be surprised, as they always have been, when God asserts himself and tells them what dumbasses they have consistently been since their inception.

You know, we atheists have a conspiracy too!! We think the Christians are out to take over the world.

Think about it---They control the majority of nuclear warheads, in control of the most powerful armies, they control the most powerful economics centers and they actually have the gall to dictate behavior during war.m

WAIT--giving what I said above, the Christians do control the world!! Of course there are pockets of resistance, but soon the Christian hegemone will dominate everything--what are we non-christians to do?

Brilliant !!!

Jews are still waiting for the Messiah. They think end times are a looooonnnnnnngggg way off.

They'll be surprised, as they always have been, when God asserts himself and tells them what dumbasses they have consistently been since their inception.

Jews are commanded by G-d not to worship multiple/false gods.

They were also told to watch for the Messiah.

But per usual, they completely missed it.

And when the messiah fulfills the messanic prophesies they will know the real messiah is there.

I wonder how many millions of trees we can get planted in the meantime? 'Watching' alone was never what GOD asked of us.....

Think about it---They control the majority of nuclear warheads, in control of the most powerful armies, they control the most powerful economics centers and they actually have the gall to dictate behavior during war.

If Christians were in charge of things the media wouldn't be under Jewish control, Globalists bankers wouldn't be on the verge of usurping the entire planet , we wouldn't be fighting wars for Israel and other profiteers in the mid-east, the US wouldn't be slip sliding to Gomorrah, their would be a lot less crime, drug abuse, infidelity, and I could go on.

What you fail to take into account is the difference between the institutions which use the name Christian somewhere to designate themselves, the people who belong to those institutions, and the difference between those people who claim that title and those who actually are. Sometimes it's hard to tell, I admit, but you shouldn't worry about that so much as the state of your own soul. It works for me.

You have already accused me of falsely claiming the title of Christian, so you should understand this idea without me having to explain it (again and again) to you.
You use the same idea every time you say that I shouldn't blame all Jews for what some Jews do.

You need to learn to apply these ideas fairly with equity.

I just told you that if you are not part of the banking cartels and had nothing to do with the events of 9/11 then why should it bother you when I give the reasons supporting who I believe were behind these things and what they are up to.

I have told you over and over that my bringing these matters to the attention of a public forum does not have anything to do with wanting to put people in concentration camps or gas someone or do anything else to anyone just because they say they are a Jew, although their is reason for the rest of us to think that the likes of Joseph Lieberman and Rahm Emanuel are thinking right along those lines.

If I passed you on the street I wouldn't care 2 cents what you say you are. I care about as much for the way people look either.

What I DO care about is what people do.

The Anglo Saxon, white, culture of "Christianity" has been blamed continuously for all sorts of things which many individuals who are belong in that class cannot possibly be responsible for. Many will insist they are.

This does not deter Jews and blacks from making blanket indictments and have no qualms about making the lot of them pay.

They call this "collective responsibility" and it is the political weapons by which Jews continue to bludgeon this generation with for the alleged sins of all non Jews in the past and present. Otherwise how could you claim the award for being the number one most persecuted people in the world without incriminating yourselves?

Therefore, as long as you continue to defend the Zionists who WERE involved in 9/11 and who ARE promoting the GLOBALIST agenda in hopes of achieving their Messianic dream, then I will continue to allow you to accept all the blame for it you desire.

However, I will be graceful enough to allow you to exempt yourself from as much of this Zionist tyranny as you wish, provided you stop trying to cover up or defend those who ARE guilty of it. This is an allowance that precious few Jews are willing to grant the individual members of the "White Anglo-Saxon Christian collective", males in particular.

The critique I submit on JUDAISM the SOCIO-POLITICAL RELIGIOUS scheme is aimed directly towards those teachings or doctrines, if you prefer to call them that, and all the associated literature and personalities who support them.

For example, if you do not agree with Rabbi Schneerson that the only purpose of Goyim is to serve the Jews, then you should publicly denounce it just as you have demanded of Muslims to denounce the violence of Jihadists. Or at least attack those Jews who say such things with as much zeal as you do me.

Rabbi Yosef?s Statement:?Goyim were born only to serve us" | The Occidental Observer - White Identity, Interests, and Culture

The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi’s remarks in a statement issued Monday.

“Rabbi Yosef’s remarks — suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews — are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. “Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition.”

McDonald goes on to comment:

Which goes to show how easy it is for the Jewish community to project whatever image it desires–no matter what the facts. Americans and other Westerners have been long indoctrinated with the view that Jewish ethics are universalist, so the AJC’s statement will have a ring of truth for most readers, Jews and non-Jews alike. Indeed, the AJC statement implies that Judaism made an irreplaceable contribution to universalist ethics.

The transformation of Jewish ethics to a veneer of universalism was an important project of the 19th-century attempt to present Judaism as on a par with Christianity. In doing so, it trampled on a great deal of its own history. As John Murray Cuddihy noted, “these Diaspora groups were uninterested in actual history; they were apologists, ideologists, prefabricating a past in order to answer embarrassing questions, to outfit a new identity, and to ground a claim to equal treatment in the modern world”

The moral of that story is that you should not make constant demands of Goyische white men to apologize and pay reparations forever more, to defer to your opinion on every issue that arises in order to avoid being called an "anti-semite", and trying to cover for the Cabal of Globalist elitists who want to rule the world and the "Russian" mobsters who want to milk it dry.

No No.

All the indications are that it is the Globalist Zionist Elitists, and their Goy accomplices and lackeys who are posing the greatest threat to the US at present.

I am not saying that militant Muslims would not destroy this country IF they could. But they are nowhere as near being in the position to do so as the Zionist Neo-Bolseviks.

As I said, look to see who the Neo-Cons are, the positions they are in, and what they are in the process of doing.

Just follow the money, as they say, and you will find that all roads lead to Zion.

Last edited:
They were also told to watch for the Messiah.

But per usual, they completely missed it.

That is because they have their eyes (and hearts) fixated on the things of this world and do not want to give up their "Chosen" status just to allow the low life Goyim an equal opportunity.

Acts 1

6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

No one knows when that will happen. We are told that we should be prepared at all times in case that it does.

But I don't fret so much worrying about an event like that. All I need to know is that my "Armaggdon" will come when I die.

Matthew 26

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back