What Do Jews Say About End Times?

Once again you are lying.

The passages do not say that.

Jews are still waiting for the Messiah. They think end times are a looooonnnnnnngggg way off.

They'll be surprised, as they always have been, when God asserts himself and tells them what dumbasses they have consistently been since their inception.

You're wrong, the Messiah could come anytime. Anytime between now and 227 yrs from now, that's the limit. I won't attack you personally because you stand up for the unborn, that fact I respect, but there is no need in calling people names, because our religious beliefs are different from yours, as we are not out forcing people to believe the same way we do
[MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Peeps like Holston are compelled to lie because the truth just doesn't fully express their hate.

It's a only a lie if you don't believe what you say, this nutjob fully believes everything he posts that's what makes people like him dangerous and in need of psychological help:cuckoo:

Peeps like Holston are compelled to lie because the truth just doesn't fully express their hate.

It's a only a lie if you don't believe what you say, this nutjob fully believes everything he posts that's what makes people like him dangerous and in need of psychological help:cuckoo:

He's knows he's lying but he has an ideological agenda and a deep, relentless hatred that must be served.

It is, as always, your spin on it that is far less than honest.

I ask you, "What part of the Judaism 101 article on the mashiach is a lie?"

Now let's show everyone here how honest you are by answering the question and giving an honest answer.

My "hatred" or lack thereof is NOT the issue, the question is "What do the Jews say of the end times."

What part of the Judaism 101 article on the mashiach is a lie?

You are the liar nazi.

I already posted this several times.

The passages don't say what you say they mean.

Here are the actual passages.

I looked up the passages he cited. None of them say what he says he said :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Isaiah 2:2-4. My comments in blue

2. And it shall be at the end of the days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be firmly established at the top of the mountains, and it shall be raised above the hills, and all the nations shall stream to it.I don't see anything saying they will be forced to come

Jeremiah 33:18

18. And of the Levitic priests, there shall not be cut off from before Me a man offering up a burnt offering, or burning a meal-offering or performing a sacrifice for all time.Wow. That definetly sounds like world jewish domination.

15. In those days and in that time I will cause to grow for David a plant of righteousness, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.In the land of Israel

42:1 Behold My servant, I will support him, My chosen one, whom My soul desires; I have placed My spirit upon him, he shall promulgate justice to the nations.Other nations will want to learn from Israel
Isaiah 11

10. And it shall come to pass on that day, that the root of Jesse, which stands as a banner for peoples, to him shall the nations inquire, and his peace shall be [with] honor.More world peace. Sounds even more terrible.

3. And many peoples shall go, and they shall say, "Come, let us go up to the Lord's mount, to the house of the God of Jacob, and let Him teach us of His ways, and we will go in His paths," for out of Zion shall the Torah come forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.They will voluntary come

4. And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore
That's the worst prophesy of all -- World Peace.

How horrible :cuckoo:

The Mashiach
The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the mashiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the mashiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the mashiach, then that person is not the mashiach.

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Last edited:
The Mashiach
The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the mashiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the mashiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the mashiach, then that person is not the mashiach.

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).
nice fantasy! when the earth dies it will be by our own hand or an impact.. no religious super hero will rule. so there.

Actually jews are supposed to treat non jews better than jews because we are suppose to get along well with our neighbors, (as long as they aren't trying to kill us)

You are the liar nazi.

I already posted this several times.

The passages don't say what you say they mean.

Here are the actual passages.

I looked up the passages he cited. None of them say what he says he said :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I did not write the article in Judaism 101 on the Mashiah.

So you must be calling the one who did a liar.
Are you saying that the person/s who wrote Judaism 101 are all Nazis?

Anyone who can read English can decide what the author of the Judaism 101 article meant.

The verses you cite are an altogether different matter. Christians do not interpret those Old Testament verses as Jews do.

Jews therefore infer that Christians are liars also who interpret Old Testament scriptures as prophecies of Christ as the Messiah.

But that is no consternation to me, since Jews also call Jesus Christ a liar.
Why should I be offended to be lumped in the same category as Jesus Christ? I should feel flattered.

The fact that Jews say call many Christians liars and especially Christ Himself ought to make an impression on the dumbest ZogBot about what it is that are supporting in Zionism.

Once again, you have proven that Christianity and Judaism are incompatible.

The fact that you continue to insist that they aren't despite the fact that you Jews call them all adulterers, underscores the fact that you are very disengenuous in pretending that you are their allies, when in fact all you want from them is financial and military support.

Any Christian who does not believe in giving material or moral aid to a vast POLITICAL and Religious organization that fits the biblical defintion of antiChrist, you call a Nazi.

Think about that 'til it sinks in, my fellow JUDEOxtians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back