What do blacks want for the future?

What kind of future do you want?

• 1# MLK's future of working together as a society

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2# Al sharptons one of expecting everyone to take care of you

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3# You want to do a Zimbabwe or Hati to the US. Fuck the white man!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
This poll is only for blacks

1# Do you want to do what MLK wanted you to do--->Work together with whites, asians, meso's and better our civilization. Put the hate behind you? Work hard to end the gangs, murder and pain within your own communities. Aim to treat all as your equal!!!, Work hard bringing your children up as well Educated adults that can only move this society forward.

2# Follow Barack Obama, Al Sharpton in claim to be the victims and keep acting like the whole world owes you everything. Scream(protest, whine,) and Keep attacking whites that didn't do a damn thing wrong! Even through it wasn't their fault. Keep expecting everything handed to you, even through MLK wanted you to be treated equally. Go as far as riot and burn our cities down if you don't get what you want(LA riots, London riots, Paris) every once in a while. On top of this you(70 percent of all black men don't stay around) will keep leaving the mother of your children to raise your sons and daughters that will lead to failer. No betterment at all.

3# Do as you did in Zimbabwe, Hati...Kill the white man or at least take away everything he once had. You hate the fucking white man as much as any Black Panther. Don't let me catch one of you white mother fuckers coming into my hood! No, I will not work with the white man! No matter how poorly such behavior has served you.

Last edited:

1# Do you want to do what MLK wanted you to do--->Work together with whites, asians, meso's and better our civilization. Put the hate behind you? Work hard to end the gangs, murder and pain within your own communities. Aim to treat all as your equal!!!, Work hard bringing your children up as well Educated adults that can only move this society forward.

2# Follow Barack Obama, Al Sharpton in claim to be the victims and keep acting like the whole world owes you everything. Scream(protest, whine,) and Keep attacking whites that didn't do a damn thing wrong! Even through it wasn't their fault. Keep expecting everything handed to you, even through MLK wanted you to be treated equally. Go as far as riot and burn our cities down if you don't get what you want(LA riots, London riots, Paris) every once in a while. On top of this you(70 percent of all black men don't stay around) will keep leaving the mother of your children to raise your sons and daughters that will lead to failer. No betterment at all.

3# Do as you did in Zimbabwe, Hati...Kill the white man or at least take away everything he once had. You hate the fucking white man as much as any Black Panther. Don't let me catch one of you white mother fuckers coming into my hood! No, I will not work with the white man! No matter how poorly such behavior has served you.
if they don't achieve #2 they will opt for #3 !!

Where did Sharpton say that?

Gimme a fucking break - if MLK were alive today the right would moan and bitch every time he showed his face.

Gimme a fucking break - if MLK were alive today the right would moan and bitch every time he showed his face.

Yep, Al Sharpton, a generation sooner. MLK, the man, was a worthless race hustler. Now, he's a symbol of something he never was himself.

Forum List

Back