What did Nancy Pelosi do with her share of the $2 trillion tax cut for the rich?

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Monday in a statement.
“Republicans passed a tax scam for the rich that is adding $2 trillion to the deficit in order to give massive tax breaks to Big Pharma, big banks, big corporations shipping jobs overseas and the wealthiest 1 percent.
Federal budget deficit clocks in at $779B for 2018, largest since 2012

Ms. Pelosi KNOWs exactly what a joke her comment is because Ms. Pelosi as one one the 1%ers..
But for net worth, the 1 percent threshold for net worth in the Fed data was nearly $8.4 million
https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/.../measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income..

The first female Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi has a net worth of $120 million. Pelosi's drastic growth, from an initial $21.7 million in 2009, is attributed to stock gains and smart investments
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth | TheRichest

So we know that Ms. Pelosi KNOWS what is done with the "massive tax cuts to the wealthiest 1 percent"!

But do the rest of us that aren't in that 1% category REALLY comprehend what happens to that $2 trillion?

Well for one I can absolutely guarantee that for almost ALL those entities Pelosi listed NONE will do this:
A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress!

So what do these entities do with the tax break?

Since most activities like building a plant, hiring people just contrary to a large group of people ignorant of these
actions now I'm going to shout:
TAKES TIME. THESE ACTIVITIES DON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT!
Yes the utilization of the tax breaks take time to be utilized.

But in the meantime... AGAIN... I ask with these companies doing buyback of stock, paying dividends, ALL actions that favor those people like Pelosi... WHAT do those people like Pelosi do with this largesse?

AGAIN do they A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?

Or do they buy more yachts, bigger homes, buy more planes, buy more clothes... again what
do they do with this excess filthy ugh...profits???

Hmmm Maybe some of you have an answer as I'm sure Ms. Pelosi knows what SHE's doing
with her share of the filthy profits!
Like the rest, she certainly didn’t send it trickling down

National debt jumps $1.2 trillion in fiscal year 2018

So you think she A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress? Is that what she did?
Maybe. Maybe she bought a bunch of stocks. Who knows.

Real Wage Growth Is Actually Falling

And more power to her!! But what happens to that tax refund that she gets that she hypocritically called "wealthy people tax cuts"... !
Point is the money is put back into circulation! Goods are purchased. Stocks bought. Yachts built. Planes purchased! All good for the economy.
Did YOU note in the chart I submitted 16 companies used their tax money to raise employees minimum wage over $15/hour?
Like Amazon? Yeah, and they offset that by gutting other benefits they had for their employees. Point being, none of it trickled down.

Really? Prove it!
I don't understand people like you! You make these wild ass generalization thinking people believe you!

What a dummy!

Amazon made a big splash this week with its $15 an hour minimum wage announcement,
but lost in the fine print: Existing warehouse workers will no longer receive stock in the company or collect bonuses.

The online giant says next month it will end bonuses, which paid workers extra based on their attendance and warehouse productivity, as it boosts its minimum wage.

Amazon will also phase out its restricted stock unit program, which gave shares to workers if they stayed with Amazon for a certain amount of years. Amazon says it will replace it with a program next year that will allow workers to buy stock, but didn't provide details.
Amazon cutting bonuses and stock benefits as it raises minimum wage to $15

SO f...king what?? If you don't like working for Amazon at the $15.00 hour rate QUIT!!

OK so I proved YOUR point easily! But now you make it as people of your ILK do sound like it famous words from people like you "HAPPENS ALL THE TIME"!!!
Dummies like you really are pathetic pawns of people like Pelosi! She's enjoying the tax cuts while decrying them and making you sound like an idiot!

I'm here paying taxes while the fake billionaire and his son in law pay none.

Well I know you are a LIAR about paying taxes because you are lying about Trump!

The new return, as The Post is reporting, shows Trump paid about $38 million in income taxes on more than $150 million in income in 2005.
The White House has confirmed those figures, while accusing MSNBC of illegally releasing the return.
Trump didn't avoid paying income taxes for 18 years, after all

The loophole Kushner used, which is legal, was depreciation, or the ability to write down the value of real estate over time and generate paper losses that offset any income.
Jared Kushner reportedly paid nothing in taxes for years - NewsFeed

In 2012, out of 1.6 million corporate tax returns, only 51% were returns that had positive “net incomes,” and only 32% were returns that had positive “incomes subject to tax.” These are both measures of pre-tax income. However, while “net income” generally refers to the net profit or loss after allowing for certain usual deductions (such as depreciation allowances, compensation payments and interest), “income subject to tax” allows companies with positive “net incomes” to claim an additional deduction as a result of prior-year operating losses.
Why 70% Of Companies Paid Zero In Corporate Taxes: They Had Zero Profits

then you are a dummy!

Continuing our series on Famous Tax Quotes, today's Famous Tax Quotes are both from Judge Learned Hand:

#4 Any one may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which will best pay the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes.

Gregory v. Helvering, 69 F.2d 809, 810 (2d Cir. 1934)

#5 Over and over again courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging one's affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everybody does so, rich or poor; and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands: taxes are enforced exactions, not voluntary contributions. To demand more in the name of morals is mere cant.

Commissioner v. Newman, 159 F.2d 848, 851 (2d Cir. 1947) - dissenting opinion
Famous Tax Quotes #4 & #5 - No Patriotic Duty to Increase Taxes

“Republicans passed a tax scam for the rich that is adding $2 trillion to the deficit in order to give massive tax breaks to Big Pharma, big banks, big corporations shipping jobs overseas and the wealthiest 1 percent.

Ms. Pelosi KNOWs exactly what a joke her comment is because Ms. Pelosi as one one the 1%ers..
But for net worth, the 1 percent threshold for net worth in the Fed data was nearly $8.4 million
https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/.../measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income..

The first female Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi has a net worth of $120 million. Pelosi's drastic growth, from an initial $21.7 million in 2009, is attributed to stock gains and smart investments

So we know that Ms. Pelosi KNOWS what is done with the "massive tax cuts to the wealthiest 1 percent"!

But do the rest of us that aren't in that 1% category REALLY comprehend what happens to that $2 trillion?

Well for one I can absolutely guarantee that for almost ALL those entities Pelosi listed NONE will do this:

Since most activities like building a plant, hiring people just contrary to a large group of people ignorant of these

But in the meantime... AGAIN... I ask with these companies doing buyback of stock, paying dividends, ALL actions that favor those people like Pelosi... WHAT do those people like Pelosi do with this largesse?

Or do they buy more yachts, bigger homes, buy more planes, buy more clothes... again what

Hmmm Maybe some of you have an answer as I'm sure Ms. Pelosi knows what SHE's doing

I say hookers and blow

More importantly, August was the fifth consecutive month in which total job openings surpassed the number of unemployed Americans, which last month declined to 5.964 million. This means that there are now 1.2 million more job openings than unemployed Americans who are seeking a job (how accurate the BLS data is, is another matter entirely).
US Job Openings Hits Record High: 1.2 Million More Job Vacancies Than Unmployed Workers

At least Republicans are finally admitting that it was tax cuts for the rich. Finally. Why are they so happy with that? USMB Republicans aren’t rich.
But we understand one simple thing that a crazy person like you does not.

The tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people. Some of us believe that people with jobs is better then people living off welfare. Welfare costs money, people working instead of being on welfare cost less to the taxpayer. It is called economics.

No you can go back to banging your head on the wall.
tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people.

what do you consider a small mom and pop company??
Usually two or so owners. Has been considered mom and pop for many many years. You may be too young to know the term. Used to denote a husband and wife, thus mom and pop. The origanal Apple would fall under that term.

So you think she A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress? Is that what she did?

Pelosi buying stocks certainly is a possibility.
'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades

Pelosi’s Husband Invested in Solar Firm Weeks Before Expansion

At least Republicans are finally admitting that it was tax cuts for the rich. Finally. Why are they so happy with that? USMB Republicans aren’t rich.

Ask Dont Taz Me Bro and sealybobo if they’re “rich”...ask them how the tax cuts helped them.
If you’re not seeing a significant benefit you’re just a flat out bottom feeder.
Yea but I make almost 6 figures and I'm single with no dependents. And my home is paid off. So lots of people are not getting the same benefit I am. Lots.

Which is fine by me! I have NO problem with what she does with the "tax cuts" for the wealthy!
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of her bitching and moaning about money that SHE would be receiving as part of the 1%ers!

BUT THAT's where people like you are so dumb when it comes to the "trickle down" process!

AGAIN I'm asking you!!! Do they A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?
IF not then what they do with the money is re-circulate either buying stocks, buying yachts, buying mansions I really don't care because all that money continues
to re-circulate! If she sticks it in the bank...what does the bank? Lends out!

See this is why that criticism of the "trickle down' is so uninformed!
AGAIN these people and most of them don't A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress!

BUT THAT's where people like you are so dumb when it comes to the "trickle down" process!

AGAIN I'm asking you!!! Do they A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?
IF not then what they do with the money is re-circulate either buying stocks, buying yachts, buying mansions I really don't care because all that money continues

AGAIN these people and most of them don't A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress!
Yeah... go look up a chart of the income gap and tell me how it looked before and after Saint Reagan’s fat cat grievance movement took over our politics.

the-trickle-down-theory-the-principle-that-the-poor-who-must-27781993.png

Yeah... go look up a chart of the income gap and tell me how it looked before and after Saint Reagan’s fat cat grievance movement took over our politics.

the-trickle-down-theory-the-principle-that-the-poor-who-must-27781993.png

Sorry that proves NOTHING!!! AGAIN answer the simple question! Do the rich A) Bury their money in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?

WHAT happens?
AND guess what else... that picture was taken during depression!

Which is fine by me! I have NO problem with what she does with the "tax cuts" for the wealthy!
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of her bitching and moaning about money that SHE would be receiving as part of the 1%ers!

I would typically agree, although insider trading does seem to be one of her habits.

I would typically agree, although insider trading does seem to be one of her habits.

And even then so be it! The point though I have consistently made that is going over a lot of people's heads is WHAT do the filthy rich (including Pelosi!) do with that
tax break she was so hypocritically describing? A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?
Is that what they do? of course not!
But the economic illiterate make a stupid comment about "trickle down not working" then who builds the yachts? The planes, the mansions? Who staff's the mansions?
I mean are these economic illiterate so brain-washed not realize that there is NO where else for the "filthy" 1%ers like Pelosi to do except trickle down!
Again who builds the yachts?

Well I know you are a LIAR about paying taxes because you are lying about Trump!

The new return, as The Post is reporting, shows Trump paid about $38 million in income taxes on more than $150 million in income in 2005.
The White House has confirmed those figures, while accusing MSNBC of illegally releasing the return.
Trump didn't avoid paying income taxes for 18 years, after all
Lol he admit it not paying taxes and called himself smart...and that one year only....he bragged about not paying taxes...or was live on television and we all heard it...and his minions called him smart too lol....sit down sheep.

Forum List

Back