What did Nancy Pelosi do with her share of the $2 trillion tax cut for the rich?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Monday in a statement.
“Republicans passed a tax scam for the rich that is adding $2 trillion to the deficit in order to give massive tax breaks to Big Pharma, big banks, big corporations shipping jobs overseas and the wealthiest 1 percent.
Federal budget deficit clocks in at $779B for 2018, largest since 2012

Ms. Pelosi KNOWs exactly what a joke her comment is because Ms. Pelosi as one one the 1%ers..
But for net worth, the 1 percent threshold for net worth in the Fed data was nearly $8.4 million
https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/.../measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income..

The first female Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi has a net worth of $120 million. Pelosi's drastic growth, from an initial $21.7 million in 2009, is attributed to stock gains and smart investments
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth | TheRichest

So we know that Ms. Pelosi KNOWS what is done with the "massive tax cuts to the wealthiest 1 percent"!

But do the rest of us that aren't in that 1% category REALLY comprehend what happens to that $2 trillion?

Well for one I can absolutely guarantee that for almost ALL those entities Pelosi listed NONE will do this:
A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress!

So what do these entities do with the tax break?

Since most activities like building a plant, hiring people just contrary to a large group of people ignorant of these
actions now I'm going to shout:
TAKES TIME. THESE ACTIVITIES DON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT!
Yes the utilization of the tax breaks take time to be utilized.

But in the meantime... AGAIN... I ask with these companies doing buyback of stock, paying dividends, ALL actions that favor those people like Pelosi... WHAT do those people like Pelosi do with this largesse?

AGAIN do they A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?

Or do they buy more yachts, bigger homes, buy more planes, buy more clothes... again what
do they do with this excess filthy ugh...profits???

Hmmm Maybe some of you have an answer as I'm sure Ms. Pelosi knows what SHE's doing
with her share of the filthy profits!

“Republicans passed a tax scam for the rich that is adding $2 trillion to the deficit in order to give massive tax breaks to Big Pharma, big banks, big corporations shipping jobs overseas and the wealthiest 1 percent.

Ms. Pelosi KNOWs exactly what a joke her comment is because Ms. Pelosi as one one the 1%ers..
But for net worth, the 1 percent threshold for net worth in the Fed data was nearly $8.4 million
https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/.../measuring-the-top-1-by-wealth-not-income..

The first female Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi has a net worth of $120 million. Pelosi's drastic growth, from an initial $21.7 million in 2009, is attributed to stock gains and smart investments

So we know that Ms. Pelosi KNOWS what is done with the "massive tax cuts to the wealthiest 1 percent"!

But do the rest of us that aren't in that 1% category REALLY comprehend what happens to that $2 trillion?

Well for one I can absolutely guarantee that for almost ALL those entities Pelosi listed NONE will do this:

Since most activities like building a plant, hiring people just contrary to a large group of people ignorant of these

But in the meantime... AGAIN... I ask with these companies doing buyback of stock, paying dividends, ALL actions that favor those people like Pelosi... WHAT do those people like Pelosi do with this largesse?

Or do they buy more yachts, bigger homes, buy more planes, buy more clothes... again what

Hmmm Maybe some of you have an answer as I'm sure Ms. Pelosi knows what SHE's doing
Like the rest, she certainly didn’t send it trickling down

National debt jumps $1.2 trillion in fiscal year 2018

At least Republicans are finally admitting that it was tax cuts for the rich. Finally. Why are they so happy with that? USMB Republicans aren’t rich.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
At least Republicans are finally admitting that it was tax cuts for the rich. Finally. Why are they so happy with that? USMB Republicans aren’t rich.
But we understand one simple thing that a crazy person like you does not.

The tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people. Some of us believe that people with jobs is better then people living off welfare. Welfare costs money, people working instead of being on welfare cost less to the taxpayer. It is called economics.

No you can go back to banging your head on the wall.

So DID the tax cuts go JUST to the "filthy rich"???

How about these benefits to the "poor"???
50 companies used most of their tax cuts to raise minimum wage, pay bonuses, contribute to 401ks, GAVE the money away!
And this is ONLY 50 S&P 500 companies that have announced bonuses, wage increases or other special investments based on the lower tax rate.
So again... where did this money go???
NOTE 12 companies have RAISED MINIMUM WAGES to $15/hour or more!
So for those of you complaining about "minimum wage" needs to be $15.00??? THIS IS THE WAY to do it! NOT by one size fits all across all 50 states and all sized companies!
50companiestaxcuts101618.png

The tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people. Some of us believe that people with jobs is better then people living off welfare. Welfare costs money, people working instead of being on welfare cost less to the taxpayer. It is called economics.

tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people.

what do you consider a small mom and pop company??

Wonder what they are going to do with it:
The Richest Members Of Congress Built Wealth This Way
  • Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) (AP Photo/Olamikan Gbemiga, File) Darrell Issa, who represents San Diego, is the wealthiest member of Congress. ...
  • Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) ...
  • Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO) (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
The Richest Members Of Congress Built Wealth This Way - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2018/03/30/congress-money-entrepreneur/

Funny how they aren't asking what Issa did with his part of the tax cut. And don't make excuses.

Funny how they aren't asking what Issa did with his part of the tax cut. And don't make excuses.

HEY I have NO problem with millionaires spending their tax money on yachts, planes, mansions, etc.!
I use to work for a yacht manufacturer and us hourly workers LOVE those Yacht buyers!
My point is Issa for one you don't hear complaining "PIOUSLY" about the "wealthy" which the point was that was what Pelosi was doing!
Do you get it??? Please I want you to understand the duplicity of Pelosi trying to appeal to the "little people" by bashing something SHE was enjoying also!

That hypocrisy is so blatantly on display with her statement that I truly don't understand Democrats! Why do they continue to be the "pawns" by people like her?

So Issa, et.al. they are at least not hypocritical about the tax cuts! They know what the additional revenue to companies like this list does for the "little people"!!!
50companiestaxcuts101618.png

tax cut helped small companies and mom and pop operations that actually hire people.

FACTS...How Many Businesses In The USA | DMDatabases

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 10.28.18 AM.png

So you think she A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress? Is that what she did?

So you think she A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress? Is that what she did?
Maybe. Maybe she bought a bunch of stocks. Who knows.

Real Wage Growth Is Actually Falling

Under 100 employees

According to data from the Census Bureau's Annual Survey of Entrepreneurs, there were 5.6 million employer firms in the United States in 2016. Firms with fewer than 500 workers accounted for 99.7 percent of those businesses. Firms with fewer than 100 workers accounted for 98.2 percent.
Facts & Data on Small Business and Entrepreneurship - SBE Council
sbecouncil.org › about-us › facts-and-data

A little jealous of her wealth are you?

Green is an ugly color on you.

A little jealous of her wealth are you?

Green is an ugly color on you.
Hell no not Jealous of ANYone's wealth! That's the purview of people like you that hate America, capitalism and especially those filthy wealth 1%ers!

My point which goes over your GatorSnout... is she is a hypocrite!
Complains about "wealthy" tax cuts and then increased her net worth from 2009 of 21 million to $120 million today!

And she certainly doesn't bury in the back yard or hide under the mattress as you probably would do!

Not one of the people that are so offended by the 1%ers wealth have yet answered my question: do they A) Bury in the back yard or B) hide under the mattress?

If they don't then explain why putting money back into circulation away from the government spending is bad?
Of course people like you gator...double dippers... military pension... over $23,000 per year (paid by US) and now making over $100k as a "statistician" apparently are
jealous of those filthy 1%ers...like Pelosi!

And more power to her!! But what happens to that tax refund that she gets that she hypocritically called "wealthy people tax cuts"... !
Point is the money is put back into circulation! Goods are purchased. Stocks bought. Yachts built. Planes purchased! All good for the economy.
Did YOU note in the chart I submitted 16 companies used their tax money to raise employees minimum wage over $15/hour?

And more power to her!! But what happens to that tax refund that she gets that she hypocritically called "wealthy people tax cuts"... !
Point is the money is put back into circulation! Goods are purchased. Stocks bought. Yachts built. Planes purchased! All good for the economy.
Did YOU note in the chart I submitted 16 companies used their tax money to raise employees minimum wage over $15/hour?
Like Amazon? Yeah, and they offset that by gutting other benefits they had for their employees. Point being, none of it trickled down.

No one remembers that the Corp that her husband works for got a huge amount of money from that bail out. I don't have the corp name but it is in the American Virgin Isl. Check it out. I keep getting blocked when I run a search for the corp.

Forum List

Back