what color skin did adam and eve have......

the first modern man and woman never existed.....how the hell did you get here.....

A very slow process of evolution.

If you want modern man and woman that is different than Adam and Eve.

They were Africans.

We are all basically Africans.

evoltution from what....at some point the first two humans as we know them came to be.....adam and eve if you will......

how do you explain blonde hair and blues eyes if the first two modern humans were african.....
I don't think it's actually been proven that the first humans in Africa had black skin. It's an adaptation like fair skin is. I read somewhere that they had more body hair than us and so early humans did not need dark skin in the beginning.

I can't recall where I read that so who knows.

They were Africans.

evoltution from what....at some point the first two humans as we know them came to be.....adam and eve if you will......

how do you explain blonde hair and blues eyes if the first two modern humans were african.....
I don't think it's actually been proven that the first humans in Africa had black skin. It's an adaptation like fair skin is. I read somewhere that they had more body hair than us and so early humans did not need dark skin in the beginning.

I can't recall where I read that so who knows.

I'm sure ABikerSailor will come up with some facts for you....................

How do you explain blonde hair and blues eyes if the first two modern humans were african.....
i don't think it's actually been proven that the first humans in africa had black skin. It's an adaptation like fair skin is. I read somewhere that they had more body hair than us and so early humans did not need dark skin in the beginning.

I can't recall where i read that so who knows.

i'm sure abikersailor will come up with some facts for you....................

read the torah!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it's actually been proven that the first humans in africa had black skin. It's an adaptation like fair skin is. I read somewhere that they had more body hair than us and so early humans did not need dark skin in the beginning.

I can't recall where i read that so who knows.

i'm sure abikersailor will come up with some facts for you....................

read the torah!!!!!!!!!!!

I torah into it one night, but it was too complicated for me.

They were Africans.

like I stated before we became lighter when we moved north because of the need to soak more vitamin D through our skin. This is also why black people in say the United States have problems getting enough vitamin D because their skinned is designed not to soak as much!

so you believe humans were once dark skin and some mutated to light skin......

You know......maybe people should look at this like an auto........

All models of the same car (pick one), have the same chassis, engine, and general body style (like all humans have the same equipment).

Now, the only thing that differentiates them is their paintjob, options, and custom packages.

Kinda the same with physical attributes and skin color.

Does it really matter what color? Not really.....we're all pretty much the same. Even with how we react to others, as I've seen pretty much the same response when I'm touring a new place. A smile is a smile, and a frown is a frown, no matter what language you speak.

Doesn't really matter IMHO.

I don't know about the Scientific Adam and Eve...on what color their skin was...so much could have been different back then....it was soooooooooo long ago...it could be that Africa was not as hot and sweaty it is now because of precession or Polar Shift....? I would imagine it was fairly warm, or they wouldn't have been naked...and they had darker, tanned skin....(More like leather is they didn't use sunscreen! :) )

I believe Jesus is exactly as we dipict him in paintings....white and more than likely, with blue eyes...

why do i believe this?

Because they have found coins with the depiction of him from fairly early on...and i see no reason to depict Jesus in a light that was not known to be him.

Coin of Jesus Found in Ancient Tiberias Excavation
(November 29, 2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An unusual and important find was discovered at the archaeological excavation of Ancient Tiberias being carried out at a site on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.

To their great surprise, a group of young people who were participating in the dig discovered a rare coin. On the front of the coin can be seen a somewhat blurred image of Jesus, while on the back, the words in Greek “Jesus the Messiah King of Kings” are engraved very clearly. This coin is one of a series of coins that were issued in Constantinople (present day Istanbul) in celebration of the First Millennium of Jesus' birth.

It is not uncommon to find this coin in neighboring countries of Israel, such as Turkey, but this is the first time that it has ever been discovered at an Israeli archaeological site.

And secondly, I believe the Shroud to be an image of him as well :D, which depicts the same image that the coins have....

in 2004/2005 scientists PROVED that the Shroud's carbon dating was FLAWED...and putting it in the middle ages was WRONG....due to the part carbon dated was a mixture of old fabric and repaired newer fabric, giving them the odd date. An athiest, non believing , scientist proved the dating was flawed....saw this on the History channel just this past week....

so, we know the shroud had anglo features....

I will say this, it makes no difference to me....not one iota, what the skin color was of the scientific adam and eve at the time they were here on this earth...

care
fair enough.....how can you tell the color of ones skin and eyes from a coin....

I don't know about the Scientific Adam and Eve...on what color their skin was...so much could have been different back then....it was soooooooooo long ago...it could be that Africa was not as hot and sweaty it is now because of precession or Polar Shift....? I would imagine it was fairly warm, or they wouldn't have been naked...and they had darker, tanned skin....(More like leather is they didn't use sunscreen! :) )

I believe Jesus is exactly as we dipict him in paintings....white and more than likely, with blue eyes...

why do i believe this?

Because they have found coins with the depiction of him from fairly early on...and i see no reason to depict Jesus in a light that was not known to be him.

(November 29, 2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An unusual and important find was discovered at the archaeological excavation of Ancient Tiberias being carried out at a site on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.

To their great surprise, a group of young people who were participating in the dig discovered a rare coin. On the front of the coin can be seen a somewhat blurred image of Jesus, while on the back, the words in Greek “Jesus the Messiah King of Kings” are engraved very clearly. This coin is one of a series of coins that were issued in Constantinople (present day Istanbul) in celebration of the First Millennium of Jesus' birth.

It is not uncommon to find this coin in neighboring countries of Israel, such as Turkey, but this is the first time that it has ever been discovered at an Israeli archaeological site.

And secondly, I believe the Shroud to be an image of him as well :D, which depicts the same image that the coins have....

in 2004/2005 scientists PROVED that the Shroud's carbon dating was FLAWED...and putting it in the middle ages was WRONG....due to the part carbon dated was a mixture of old fabric and repaired newer fabric, giving them the odd date. An athiest, non believing , scientist proved the dating was flawed....saw this on the History channel just this past week....

I will say this, it makes no difference to me....not one iota, what the skin color was of the scientific adam and eve at the time they were here on this earth...

care
fair enough.....how can you tell the color of ones skin and eyes from a coin....
Especially a coin minted 1000 years after his death?

All models of the same car (pick one), have the same chassis, engine, and general body style (like all humans have the same equipment).

Now, the only thing that differentiates them is their paintjob, options, and custom packages.

Does it really matter what color? Not really.....we're all pretty much the same. Even with how we react to others, as I've seen pretty much the same response when I'm touring a new place. A smile is a smile, and a frown is a frown, no matter what language you speak.

is it possible multiple lines of humans developed at the same time from different sources.....

science discoveries have occured like this......

there is the christ story...the alien story....the from goo story.....is it possible that they all occured.....or are they all the same story told a different way......

why do i believe this?

(November 29, 2004)

care

a coin minted by white christians?

why do i believe this?

(November 29, 2004)

care

fair enough

similar to putting any of our presidents on coins, face features and eye colors are dipicted in carvings or engravings....but if i am wrong, then it doesn't matter.... :)

His skin color was never talked about in His ministry so to me, that means it just didn;t matter to the messege.

Same with Adam and eve, their skin color was not mentioned in the Bible that i have read, so i guess it really doesn't matter...

care

a coin minted by white christians?

has there been any history regarding an uproar from the people in the middle east area that had these coins at their disposal as well during the period they were coined as to his image not being correct? I haven't read such....?

Plus, it matches the Shroud, to a tee....though the Shroud is still a mystery...it has not been ruled out as a fake....it has been recently, been put back in to the picture due to the faulty carbon dating done a while back....

no need to fake what someone looks like on a coin....who's to say his longer hair was even in fashion in 1000 ad....and MOST Romans DO NOT have blue eyes.....or light skin for that matter...more olivish....with bigger hooked noses, (If my grandfather was a sampling! :) )?

has there been any history regarding an uproar from the people in the middle east area that had these coins at their disposal as well during the period they were coined as to his image not being correct? I haven't read such....?

Are you kidding!!!!!

Servers crashed the world over from the traffic on conspiracy message boards!!!!

why do i believe this?

(November 29, 2004)

care

fair enough

similar to putting any of our presidents on coins, face features and eye colors are dipicted in carvings or engravings....but if i am wrong, then it doesn't matter.... :)

His skin color was never talked about in His ministry so to me, that means it just didn;t matter to the messege.

Same with Adam and eve, their skin color was not mentioned in the Bible that i have read, so i guess it really doesn't matter...

care

i agree skin color doesn't matter.....but why there are multiple skin colors and where why and who the evolved does interest me.....

the christian story is a white one....the evolution story is one of color......is it possible they are both true....both wrong....the same story from different perspectives.....

if it is that we are common from one original set of mates.....the genetic traits of that original pari is of interest to me.....it could explain the level of hatred some of one set of traits has for another....

like I stated before we became lighter when we moved north because of the need to soak more vitamin D through our skin. This is also why black people in say the United States have problems getting enough vitamin D because their skinned is designed not to soak as much!

so you believe humans were once dark skin and some mutated to light skin......
of course I do! And I don't really believe in the christian version of Adam and Eve. I do think that the first human and evolved into what we are now were a man and women but I also think with evolution there was probably more than one man and one women.

is it possible multiple lines of humans developed at the same time from different sources.....

science discoveries have occured like this......

there is the christ story...the alien story....the from goo story.....is it possible that they all occured.....or are they all the same story told a different way......

Good points Manu. Would kinda explain a lot, like the similarities between Gilgamesh and Noah.

Would also explain quite a bit about the various creation stories around the world also.

Forum List

Back