what color skin did adam and eve have......

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
why are they and jesus always show with white skin......wasn'tthe garden of eden in the middle east and was not jesus born there....

wouldn't they have all been darked skinned.....

is being white a genetic mutation......

It doesn't matter. What's really important is this question: Did Adam have a bellybutton?:eusa_think:

Last edited:
why are they and jesus always show with white skin......wasn'tthe garden of eden in the middle east and was not jesus born there....

God acted like the government providing everything for Adam and Eve. If they were alive today, this is what they would look like:

$Adam.jpg

$Eve.jpg

I dont believe they ever exsisted so I would say its whatever color you want to make up for the story.

I really don't care what skin color Adam and Eve were but it reminds me of this joke my English Professor of Middle Eastern decent once told the class:

"A Black student once asked me, "Do you think that Black is Beautiful"? I replied "No I don't think Black is beautiful. I don't think White is beautiful either. Rather, the rich golden brown skin color that I have is beautiful!"
:lol:

I dont believe they ever exsisted so I would say its whatever color you want to make up for the story.

the first modern man and woman never existed.....how the hell did you get here.....

A very slow process of evolution.

If you want modern man and woman that is different than Adam and Eve.

They were Africans.

We are all basically Africans.

giving the fact that the first human came from africa I am sure they were black! And being white just has to do with the fact that we came from a colder climate with less sun and need more Vitamin D. White skinned probably happened when humans moved to colder climates, for one blue eyes have only been around for 10,000 years.

giving the fact that the first human came from africa I am sure they were black! And being white just has to do with the fact that we came from a colder climate with less sun and need more Vitamin D. White skinned probably happened when humans moved to colder climates, for one blue eyes have only been around for 10,000 years.

Remember, all of us with blue eyes come from one decedent.

The reason Adam and Eve are depicted white, is because they were drawn or painted by mainly white artists. Just like I'm sure Jesus wasn't white, but whoever did that one pic of him was I bet!

I think it just does not matter to me....the scientific Adam and Eve were so long ago, who knows what it was like here on earth during their time....but if i were to take a guess, being that they were in Africa, they may have been darker skinned...they may not have been if the weather wasn't as warm there as now due to Polar shift or Precession? so, WHO really knows?

the first modern man and woman never existed.....how the hell did you get here.....

They were Africans.

evoltution from what....at some point the first two humans as we know them came to be.....adam and eve if you will......

how do you explain blonde hair and blues eyes if the first two modern humans were african.....

They were Africans.

evoltution from what....at some point the first two humans as we know them came to be.....adam and eve if you will......

how do you explain blonde hair and blues eyes if the first two modern humans were african.....
like I stated before we became lighter when we moved north because of the need to soak more vitamin D through our skin. This is also why black people in say the United States have problems getting enough vitamin D because their skinned is designed not to soak as much!

I don't know about the Scientific Adam and Eve...on what color their skin was...so much could have been different back then....it was soooooooooo long ago...it could be that Africa was not as hot and sweaty it is now because of precession or Polar Shift....? I would imagine it was fairly warm, or they wouldn't have been naked...and they had darker, tanned skin....(More like leather is they didn't use sunscreen! :) )

I believe Jesus is exactly as we dipict him in paintings....white and more than likely, with blue eyes...

why do i believe this?

Because they have found coins with the depiction of him from fairly early on...and i see no reason to depict Jesus in a light that was not known to be him.

Coin of Jesus Found in Ancient Tiberias Excavation
(November 29, 2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An unusual and important find was discovered at the archaeological excavation of Ancient Tiberias being carried out at a site on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.

To their great surprise, a group of young people who were participating in the dig discovered a rare coin. On the front of the coin can be seen a somewhat blurred image of Jesus, while on the back, the words in Greek “Jesus the Messiah King of Kings” are engraved very clearly. This coin is one of a series of coins that were issued in Constantinople (present day Istanbul) in celebration of the First Millennium of Jesus' birth.

It is not uncommon to find this coin in neighboring countries of Israel, such as Turkey, but this is the first time that it has ever been discovered at an Israeli archaeological site.

And secondly, I believe the Shroud to be an image of him as well :D, which depicts the same image that the coins have....

in 2004/2005 scientists PROVED that the Shroud's carbon dating was FLAWED...and putting it in the middle ages was WRONG....due to the part carbon dated was a mixture of old fabric and repaired newer fabric, giving them the odd date. An athiest, non believing , scientist proved the dating was flawed....saw this on the History channel just this past week....

so, we know the shroud had anglo features....

I will say this, it makes no difference to me....not one iota, what the skin color was of the scientific adam and eve at the time they were here on this earth...

care

They were Africans.

Good point Manu. Blond hair and blue eyes are BOTH recessive traits, which means that it takes 2 blue eyed people to make a blue eyed child.

And that's just the scientific evidence...........

God's Chosen People were the Hebrews, who descended from Abraham. Now, they weren't so much chosen for their tribe being favored, they were chosen because of their ancestor. And......because God had so much favor with Abraham, he blessed him, and said that they would be His Chosen People. Most Hebrews are white. And, there are also references in the Torah that state God couldn't tell Abraham or his children (at least until Sinai) that they were going to receive the Torah. And.....it wasn't because of what Moses did, it was because of what Abraham did.

Ask a Rabbi sometime.......

Nope.....I personally think that Adam and Eve were white.

Forum List

Back