More Racism Charges in the Obama Era...

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Now the New York Post is facing charges of racism. Good old Al Cop-Killer Sharpton is ready to shake 'em down over this one!

chimpcartoon460.jpg

Now the New York Post is facing charges of racism. Good old Al Cop-Killer Sharpton is ready to shake 'em down over this one!

chimpcartoon460.jpg

This is ridiculous. It's obviously reiterating the classical statement that, "A monkey could do that." It is SUPER far from claiming that ( African American = Monkey) People have WAY too much time and energy...probably due to sitting on message boards...lol :eek:

chimpcartoon460.jpg

This is ridiculous. It's obviously reiterating the classical statement that, "A monkey could do that." It is SUPER far from claiming that ( African American = Monkey) People have WAY too much time and energy...probably due to sitting on message boards...lol :eek:

And a clear link to the chimpanzee shooting that had taken place day prior to the cartoon being published.

This is truly becoming the era of exaggerated victimization - and the silent majority of this country is the one that is being subjected to this utter nonsense.

chimpcartoon460.jpg

Also, why would someone say "a monkey could do that"? It doesn't even fit the context of writing a stimulus bill, why would writing the stimulus bill be so easy that "a monkey could do that"?

Last edited:

chimpcartoon460.jpg

You don't refer to a monkey as someone, because someone = a person.
This picture seems to insinuate that Obama = a monkey.

What a fucking moronic hypocrite,, you assholes referred to Bush as a chimp all the time... Can't take it? Don't dish it out.. simple..

chimpcartoon460.jpg

You don't refer to a monkey as someone, because someone = a person. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one minded when we call Bush 43 "Chimpy" all the time. I think Obama is just sensitive because of all the death threats he's getting.

OK City Man pulled over for "Abort Obama, not the Unborn", sign and gets house searched by SECRET SERVICE.

http://www.newsok.com/okc-officer-pulls-...

Feb 19 OCPD Capt. Steve McCool addresses an incident in which an officer confiscated an anti-Obama sign from a man's vehicle. The sign, which read "Abort Obama Not the Unborn," was returned to Harrison later that day, the report said. Police spokesman Steve McCool said this morning that the sign was taken in error, and Oklahoma City residents should not be worried that their First Amendment rights will be violated. He said a supervisor "intervened and quickly returned the sign" after Harrison called the police department. "Obviously, it was not a good decision to confiscate the sign," McCool said.

What a fucking moronic hypocrite,, you assholes referred to Bush as a chimp all the time... Can't take it? Don't dish it out.. simple..

So tell me genius, what is the joke?

I m not saying that it should be forbidden, it is just easy to see this as racist. Obama didn't do anything stupid according to average american standards that describe what stupid is, the majority of the american people also don't see him as stupid.

I m not saying that it should be forbidden, it is just easy to see this as racist. Obama didn't do anything stupid according to average american standards that describe what stupid is, the majority of the american people also don't see him as stupid.

It's even easier to see the hypocrisy the left is so famous for..

You don't refer to a monkey as someone, because someone = a person. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, ok. I see your point, you can refer to a monkey as someone. My mistake :eusa_angel: :tongue:

Last edited:
I absolutely KNEW a liberal would scream into this thread and claim racism regarding that cartoon.

First, Obama did not write the stimulus bill - Congressional leaders did, namely Pelosi and Reid. Obama signed the bill.

Second, there was the news story of the crazed chimp who had to be shot by police the day prior that was all over the media.

This cartoon simply linked the two events - a ridiculously formed stimulus bill and a stranger than fiction chimp story.

Last, how many years of directly offensive cartoons against Bush were seen - and applauded, but the mainstream media? And that is the big difference between liberals and conservatives - while I may not have always appreciated the attempted humor of many anti-Bush cartoons, I paid them little mind and would defend a cartoonists right to publish them. And in this case, the cartoon was not directly referencing Obama, but rather the simulus bill. The whining liberal defense mechanism to chant racism is just more victimization.

1organgrindingmonkeyboy.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I absolutely KNEW a liberal would scream into this thread and claim racism regarding that cartoon.

First, Obama did not write the stimulus bill - Congressional leaders did, namely Pelosi and Reid. Obama signed the bill.

Second, there was the news story of the crazed chimp who had to be shot by police the day prior that was all over the media.

This cartoon simply linked the two events - a ridiculously formed stimulus bill and a stranger than fiction chimp story.

Last, how many years of directly offensive cartoons against Bush were seen - and applauded, but the mainstream media? And that is the big difference between liberals and conservatives - while I may not have always appreciated the attempted humor of many anti-Bush cartoons, I paid them little mind and would defend a cartoonists right to publish them. And in this case, the cartoon was not directly referencing Obama, but rather the simulus bill. The whining liberal defense mechanism to chant racism is just more victimization.

not just bush,,, remember the one of Condi,, "the parrott" and colin powell, the house *N*

It's even easier to see the hypocrisy the left is so famous for..

It is even more easy to see the stupidity of you guys when you watch these videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL3mTBe-E-o&feature=related]YouTube - Racist Barack Obama T-shirt[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MUDdR3TSfE&feature=related]YouTube - Did Chimpanzee-Stimulus Bill Cartoon Draw The Line?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG234fyUgS0]YouTube - The Obama Sock Monkey Doll? Is It Racist? You Decide[/ame]

Last edited:

not just bush,,, remember the one of Condi,, "the parrott" and colin powell, the house *N*

The treatment that Rice and Powell received within the Black community, and Democrats in general, was appalling. Each of those two figures rose to the highest ranks of public service and do so with hard work and dedication.

Ah, but because they did not have a (D) next to their name, they were deemed as unworthy of respect and admiration.

The Democrat party is perhaps the most narrow, controlling entity in America today.

knin291l.jpg

scan0001el1.jpg

trall040705.gif

chimpcartoon460.jpg

Also, why would someone say "a monkey could do that"? It doesn't even fit the context of writing a stimulus bill, why would writing the stimulus bill be so easy that "a monkey could do that"?

The Mathematics of Monkeys and Shakespeare
or "Monkey Claims Copyright on Hamlet: Film at 11."
(A Constrained Rant by The Famous Brett Watson, 13-Dec-1995.)

"Introduction
I don't know who it was that first talked about the possibility of monkeys typing randomly on typewriters producing Hamlet entirely by chance, but it is an argument that I have often heard. "Sure it's unlikely," I'm told, "but given enough time and enough monkeys, it would happen."

This argument is actually quite sound -- given enough time and enough monkeys, one could eventually produce "Hamlet" [or this stimulus bill] by accident. The fact that it is intuitively sound is the argument's greatest problem, because it means that people generally don't bother checking the exact figures. This is a shame, because it is one of those rare areas of speculation where the exact figures can be calculated.

The other problem is that large numbers are rarely understood. Allow me to tell a little joke to demonstrate....."[the politicians, namely Pelosi (and her members of the House) are the monkeys.]

This was probably inspired by THAT and the recent chimpanzee attack during which the chimp was shot by police officers in Ohio.

BTW former President Bush was typically shown in cartoons as a monkey or a chimp...but that was completely all right, while even using chimps in cartoons without any other inference is now racist.

Last edited:
Political cartoons have always been vicious, from George Washington to Barack Obama. They're just cartoons a form of freedom of speech. Maybe, all blonde women should sue for blonde jokes. It's not like politicians are standing on the moral high ground here.

chimpcartoon460.jpg

It's the same logic that says, "Geico...so easy a caveman could do it." What makes you think that a cavemen would even know how to drive a car? No one is suggesting that a monkey could write a stimulus bill, and in that lies the analogy. If you were to ask a monkey to write a stimulus bill, it probably wouldn't be any good. So the current stimulus bill, which doesn't look to be all that great, looks as if a monkey had written it.

I agree with Sinatra as well, Obama signed the bill. He did not draft the bill. So in lay-mens' terms, Monkey = Congress.

If Hillary was in his place it would be feminist cartoons ... drop it already he is a chimp .
Wait I think I hear my new ring tone for my commerative penny .. or was that a plate ...

Forum List

Back