What Church does Michael Moore go to?

Do Evangelicals support and somewhat worship, Michael Moore? ;)
They just don't get it do they?

The problem or point isn't the fact that they go or don't go to a church.

The problem and the point of the issue is that people like Lush Rimbaugh were the ones first and foremost leading the charges of what church OTHERS were attending and weren't attending, making it into a BIG issue.

So what church do THOSE people who find it such an important issue attend to?

This thread is indicative of the ignorance and hypocrisy that runs RAMPANT on the Right.

They just. don't. get it.

*SMH*

Thought there was supposed to be seperation from church and state... Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

Why, this church of course!

img-homeLogo.gif

Thought there was supposed to be seperation from church and state... Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.
Ask Rush "Loop Out" Limbaugh and Sean "I Lost My Sanity" Hannity...they still can't get Rev. Wright out of their filthy, dirty mouths.

Ask Rush "Loop Out" Limbaugh and Sean "I Lost My Sanity" Hannity...they still can't get Rev. Wright out of their filthy, dirty mouths.

So you dont think the people someone associates with reflect on their character?

So you dont think the people someone associates with reflect on their character?

Ahhh...more deflection and strawmanning.

So you don't think its important to know what church a person that speaks about what other people attend to attends to?

So you don't think its important to know what church a person that speaks about what other people attend to attends to?

catch_lightning.jpg

Do you even know what a deflection or straw man is? Because I dont think it means what you seem to think it means.

And no, i dont think its important to know what church Rush goes to. I do, however, think that if you want to know a person you need to see who that person surounds himself/herself with. You need to know what he knows, thinks, believes, etc.

I didn't expect either of you to understand or to agree...you're Far Right Nutjobs afterall.
So who does Lush Rimbaugh surround himself with?

I didn't expect either of you to understand or to agree...you're Far Right Nutjobs afterall.

if you're talking to me, my answer would have to be, how the fuck would i know?
you're the one that's obsessed with him, idjit child.

if you're talking to me, my answer would have to be, how the fuck would i know?
you're the one that's obsessed with him
, idjit child.

Thaaats it....atta boy.

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Forum List

Back