What Church does Michael Moore go to?

I didn't expect either of you to understand or to agree...you're Far Right Nutjobs afterall.
So who does Lush Rimbaugh surround himself with?

if you're talking to me, my answer would have to be, how the fuck would i know?
you're the one that's obsessed with him
, idjit child.

Thaaats it....atta boy.

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

good picture, but i think you meant to post it here
http://www.usmessageboard.com/photo...nt-photo-of-yourself-its-that-time-again.html

would you like me to move it for you?

What Church does Michael Moore go to?

Well, he lies a lot. I'd say he goes to the First Church of Liberalism.

Should a 400 lb man advise us on the evils of over-consumption?
Should the resident of a million-dollar apartment claim to be a poster boy of the working class?
Should a person who thought that Enron was a great investment, that Ralph Nader, Wesley Clark and John Kerry would win, and that North Korea's Kim Jong was changing for the better, advise us on ANYTHING?

Michael Moore : EXPOSED!

Ahhh...more deflection and strawmanning.

So you don't think its important to know what church a person that speaks about what other people attend to attends to?

Do you even know what a deflection or straw man is? Because I dont think it means what you seem to think it means.

And no, i dont think its important to know what church Rush goes to. I do, however, think that if you want to know a person you need to see who that person surounds himself/herself with. You need to know what he knows, thinks, believes, etc.

Maxwell was a toid, and ETB (Ezra Taft Benson) was a Latter Day Saint apostle and church president who, before being sanctioned by the Quorum of Twelve Apostles, was a Bircher sympathizer. Quorum members Brown and Tanner led their brethren in metaphorically kicking the crap out of Benson, telling him to leave off politics and teach Christ, then sent him off to Europe in exile for a couple of years.

Come on, Avatar, 'fess up who and what you are. I counseled Glenn to do it for several years before he finally did. And you can, too, if you are a woman of integrity and spirituality.

Forum List

Back