What Christmas Character Are You?

You are an optimistic and generous soul. It wouldn't be wrong to call you happy-go-lucky.
It lifts your spirit to brighten someone else's day, especially if this person is a child.

When it comes to helping others, you have boundless energy. And you admit that you sometimes put yourself last.
You'll put in the time to make sure that everyone is happy and content. You don't mind working long hours to bring others a little joy.
Can I bum some of the extra energy you have?
Sure. But right now I am using all of it cuz I think I am going to change my bedroom furniture around. :lol:

You are an optimistic and generous soul. It wouldn't be wrong to call you happy-go-lucky.
It lifts your spirit to brighten someone else's day, especially if this person is a child.

When it comes to helping others, you have boundless energy. And you admit that you sometimes put yourself last.
You'll put in the time to make sure that everyone is happy and content. You don't mind working long hours to bring others a little joy.
Sure. But right now I am using all of it cuz I think I am going to change my bedroom furniture around. :lol:
Typical woman.....:boobies:

Typical woman.....:boobies:

Ask her what type of material her furniture is and you might find out she's a he who is queer.

Men don't get it. We move furniture around alla time cuz it's in our genes. Plus, it saves the carpet to not wear out one pathway walking around. And it saves you guys from having to buy new carpet alla time. ;)

Forum List

Back