what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by Big D
Who are these folks?

This is your problem your more concered if everybody likes you or if your telling the truth.

I have told you to grow a spine you will feel better.

D its the content of your posts which reflect on you, neither have any credibility.

Hey respond to the holy crap thread, I dare ya.

Originally posted by OCA
D its the content of your posts which reflect on you, neither have any credibility.

Hey respond to the holy crap thread, I dare ya.
Thats why you always post all those polls that you do.

You are a insecure little man who needs the approval of others, your just a spineless jellyfish floating anyway the tide goes.

Thats why you always post all those polls that you do.

You are a insecure little man who needs the approval of others, your just a spineless jellyfish floating anyway the tide goes.

Nah I post them because its fun to fuck with the handicapped.

Originally posted by OCA
Nah I post them because its fun to fuck with the handicapped.
The funny thing is your only fucking with yourself.

Originally posted by musicman
I agree with you NG - particularly the part about faith. But, the first time I looked into the eyes of my newborn son, I was overwhelmed by a strange, powerful feeling(apart from love, gratitude, and wonder).

It was the absolute certainty that I could kill, with my bare hands - and would, without blinking an eye. No one harms that child, and I will care for him no matter what.

Wrong is wrong, no matter what, so I would expect to pay the penalty for any wrongdoing I commit.

musicman,

Understood and agreed with all the way down for all circumstances.

The differences between us is I look in those eyes and see a face that I have to answer to for sacrificing my integrity and faith.

That price is too great.

I will dig for bugs and eat tree bark for years before having to explain why I went illegally into another country and leeched off of the system and used my family as an excuse.

If you want to put a spin on this, I may even start selling the bark and bugs as a delicacy and have a business going.

The point is that there is ALWAYS a way. -It may not be easy, but we all have our areas of expertise and abilities that will aid us in survival.

Even a knowledge of music can soothe spirits for coming up with a solution when heads are put together.

I refuse to play the game and lose.

I make my own rules if I have to.

Originally posted by OCA
D the folks know its you, they know you have zero credibility.

Agreed. D and Captain Wasted have ruined this post and others. I find it funny that they come here to argue instead of staying were their collective thoughts (all 2 of them) are the same. :p:

Hey Flasher: Are you available for proof reading? The University I attend will save a bundle if they don't have to provide one for me anymore. :D

Originally posted by Said1
Agreed. D and Captain Wasted have ruined this post and others. I find it funny that they come here to argue instead of staying were their collective thoughts (all 2 of them) are the same. :p:
And here come a shot from the pennut gallery.

This thread is about illegal immigration, The only reason you believe I have "ruined" it is because I bring the truth and facts.

Originally posted by Said1

Hey Flasher: Are you available for proof reading? The University I attend will save a bundle if they don't have to provide one for me anymore. :D

I actually worked for Scientific America as a proofreader/fact-checker. Every article has to be gone over to be sure that names, dates, incidents, etc. are all documented properly prior to publication. Paid decently and the reading was usually interesting.

But yeah I'm available on a freelance basis... show me the money. :D

Big D ruins every thread he enters.
And Captain whatever is proving to be something of a troll himself.

Originally posted by OCA
No contradiction there. Obviously as an American we have little sense of shame, its not your fault, its a leftover product of the Vietnam hippie generation and Bill Clinton, I don't think that can be argued.

Other cultures to shame oneself in front of family or friends is the biggest stigma going, so they take the other route and go to America instead of cheapening their name. Not saying its right and i'm not saying its wrong but it is fact.

Yes, but your supporting it. So, just because they have too much "spanish pride" and are members of "la raza" I have to foot the bill for their illegal existence? They don't pay income tax, legally, so their contributing next to nothing. And they're costing us billions in depressed wages, lost jobs, and social services. But that's all understandable because of their "spanish pride". Are you a member of La Raza?

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
Yes, but your supporting it. So, just because they have too much "spanish pride" and are members of "la raza" I have to foot the bill for their illegal existence? They don't pay income tax, legally, so their contributing next to nothing. And they're costing us billions in depressed wages, lost jobs, and social services. But that's all understandable because of their "spanish pride". Are you a member of La Raza?

VIVA LA RAZA AY AY AY!

You've just spouted every catch phrase you could get your hands on, sort of like the fascist version of a hardcore liberal.

And here come a shot from the pennut gallery.

This thread is about illegal immigration, The only reason you believe I have "ruined" it is because I bring the truth and facts.

comes not come
peanut not pennut
...immigration. The...
believe THAT I

To quote Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men, Big D, "You can't handle the truth!" Go crawl back into your cave and make sure your kids get off to school tomorrow so that they don't end up as ignorant as you.

NG:

I'm hip. I'm just trying to field Jon's hypotheticals, anyway. Perhaps faith and hope would sustain me in unthinkably desperate times. They've brought me a long way so far.

Please God, neither of us ever has to really find out!

This thread is about illegal immigration...

Since you claim to know what this thread is about:rolleyes: maybe you could pint out the post where you addressed jon_forward's initial post.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Go crawl back into your cave and make sure your kids get off to school tommorrow so that they don't end up as ignorant as you.
O.K I will make sure I do that "TOMMORROW", what are you doing "TOMMORROW"?

What a classic dumbass

Originally posted by nycflasher
Since you claim to know what this thread is about:rolleyes: maybe you could pint out the post where you addressed jon_forward's initial post.
First page dumbass.

Forum List

Back