what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by musicman
Ah, now we come to the heart of the matter of "situation ethics". Right is right, and it's always right. The same with wrong. That said, though, I'm sure we'd all agree that, given desperate enough circumstances, we'd feed our families by hook or by crook - by any means necessary.

Not me.

There is always a way.

Where is your inginuity......or for that matter -FAITH?

People in China eat bark from trees.

Originally posted by OCA
No contradiction there. Obviously as an American we have little sense of shame, its not your fault, its a leftover product of the Vietnam hippie generation and Bill Clinton, I don't think that can be argued.

Other cultures to shame oneself in front of family or friends is the biggest stigma going, so they take the other route and go to America instead of cheapening their name. Not saying its right and i'm not saying its wrong but it is fact.
What a crock,
Most of them sneek over here like animals, leaving behind their familys causing a epidemic of women with children who are living in poverty in mexico. Once here they are looking for ways to get on welfare or they have brought drugs to make money with. They find new women here start another family collect more welfare and sell drugs and work under the table. While here they completly destory once great neigborhoods into crime ridded cess pools. During there time in America they are #1 at spousal abuse, drunk driving and child abuse. Americas prisons are full of Illegal Aliens and those are just the ones who have been caught, In Los Angeles Illegal Aliens are 95% of ALL warrants for murder.
Illegal Aliens commit on the average triple the amount of crimes that whites do.

Mexicans love to act like there a muy macho proud culture, it's bullshit their lowlifes.

Originally posted by Big D
What a crock,
Most of them sneek over here like animals, leaving behind their familys causing a epidemic of women with children who are living in poverty in mexico. Once here they are looking for ways to get on welfare or they have brought drugs to make money with. They find new women here start another family collect more welfare and sell drugs and work under the table. While here they completly destory once great neigborhoods into crime ridded cess pools. During there time in America they are #1 at spousal abuse, drunk driving and child abuse. Americas prisons are full of Illegal Aliens and those are just the ones who have been caught, In Los Angeles Illegal Aliens are 95% of ALL warrants for murder.
Illegal Aliens commit on the average triple the amount of crimes that whites do.

Mexicans love to act like there a muy macho proud culture, it's bullshit their lowlifes.

Nice propoganda, you've been indoctrinated well grasshopper.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm a lover and admirer of the big NYC mafia families, hard for me to comment on the making it and then feeling shame because of the route.

But, they entered this country legally to begin with. And, having chosen a life of crime, there was never any bullshit attempt to explain themselves to anybody - no allusions to the "nobility" of their actions; no heart-rending appeals to America's "guilt", no calls for "amnesty". They asked for no quarter and gave none.

And, like the Irish and the Jews, they(or their surviving children, at least), gradually became assimilated into mainsream, productive society.

Big D why don't you do us all a favor and just declare what the rest of us already know. That you feel that Blacks and Hispanics are lower forms of life than Caucasians.

Originally posted by OCA
Nice propoganda, you've been indoctrinated well grasshopper.
Ya talk about propoganda, what this crap about how mexicans are more proud then white Americans, I don't see Americans abandoning their country to go sponge off the success of mexicans.

I can back it with facts:
Americans have changed their outlook regarding this irresponsible activity over the past few decades partly because of the commendable consciousness-raising efforts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). But there has been no such cultural shift among Mexicans or in Mexico. There are laws against drunk driving there, but a small bribe to the arresting officer may be all that is required to fix things. Mexico City police actually suspended breathalyzers and checkpoints on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve last year, saying that drunks would sleep it off before driving.

Traditionally, drinking to excess is valued in Mexican and Latin culture, where it is seen an expression of machismo. Moreover, MADD reports that Hispanics believe it takes 6-8 drinks to affect driving, while Americans think it takes 2-4 drinks.

In 2001, according to MADD, 44.1 percent of California's drunk driving arrests in 2001 were of Hispanics, although Hispanics made up only 31.3 percent of the state's population.
http://www.vdare.com/walker/dui.htm

Like I said their lowlifes.

Originally posted by jon_forward
What with the all the turmoil that the Illegal Immigrant has caused I have a question I would like to pose, no flaming or heated tempers please. just an HONEST answer to the question and we will see where this goes. I am dependent on a library pc so If It take a day or so for a response from me that is why.

Lets say that for the purpose of this question you are married and have 2 small children. The economy has tanked where you are living to the point that suffacent wages cant be made to take care of your small families simplest needs, shelter/food and clothing. you have been reduced to living in a tent out in the country with your spouse(I detest that word) and 2 small children. you dont know what to do. you have heard that over the Mountains there lays a land that is full of work, almost for the asking but it is against the law to go there. You are torn between staying where you are and watching your family suffer without the very neccessities or take a chance that you can make it over the Mountains and get a job that well let you care for your family. My question to you is this....what would you do, and why? give it some thought....

I will get back in a day or so.

I would probably leave my family with a couple weeks worth of food and essentials and cross that mountain in search of work. I am sensitive to the immigration problem, because I too would likely come here seeking work if I couldn't/could barely afford to support my family. Why should they suffer because my country's economy sucks?

That said, illegal immigration is a huge/expensive problem and we need to secure our borders.

But, they entered this country legally to begin with. And, having chosen a life of crime, there was never any bullshit attempt to explain themselves to anybody - no allusions to the "nobility" of their actions; no heart-rending appeals to America's "guilt", no calls for "amnesty". They asked for no quarter and gave none.

And, like the Irish and the Jews, they(or their surviving children, at least), gradually became assimilated into mainsream, productive society.

That is partially true and partially not. Some did enter the country illegally, i'm alluding to some of the original founders of American Cosa Nostra like Joe Masseria, Vito Genovese, Joe Profaci etc. etc.
They did claim a certain nobility too. They claimed that they lived by a certain set of rules, rules that allowed men to be men so to speak.

Ya talk about propoganda, what this crap about how mexicans are more proud then white Americans, I don't see Americans abandoning their country to go sponge off the success of mexicans.

Americans have changed their outlook regarding this irresponsible activity over the past few decades partly because of the commendable consciousness-raising efforts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). But there has been no such cultural shift among Mexicans or in Mexico. There are laws against drunk driving there, but a small bribe to the arresting officer may be all that is required to fix things. Mexico City police actually suspended breathalyzers and checkpoints on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve last year, saying that drunks would sleep it off before driving.

Traditionally, drinking to excess is valued in Mexican and Latin culture, where it is seen an expression of machismo. Moreover, MADD reports that Hispanics believe it takes 6-8 drinks to affect driving, while Americans think it takes 2-4 drinks.

In 2001, according to MADD, 44.1 percent of California's drunk driving arrests in 2001 were of Hispanics, although Hispanics made up only 31.3 percent of the state's population.

Most Mexicans speak/write better English than you do.

Nothing like propoganda from an overtly racist website. LOL this is funny :D

Originally posted by OCA

I find it funny he goes to a propaganda site quoting MADD instead of getting the stats himself from the source.

Here's your sign.

hat31.gif

Originally posted by OCA
That is partially true and partially not. Some did enter the country illegally, i'm alluding to some of the original founders of American Cosa Nostra like Joe Masseria, Vito Genovese, Joe Profaci etc. etc.
They did claim a certain nobility too. They claimed that they lived by a certain set of rules, rules that allowed men to be men so to speak.

Right. I'm just saying that, when they were faced with the legal consequences of their wrongdoing, they never asked for amnesty on the gronds of "nobility".

O Great, first dumb now it's dumber.

Gotta have credibility for that statement to sting and that is something you are seriously lacking in.

Hey are any of your kids dating Hispanics? What with the great upsurge in them in Idaho and the great love Idaho has for Hispanics.

What a crock,

For all your ranting about foreigners we really need to work on your english, bitch.

That's sneak not sneek, families not familys, an epidemic not a epidemic, comma after family, completely not completly, destroy not destory, ridden not ridded, cesspools not cess pools, their not there, America's not Americas, they're not there and they're not their.

If you would work on your communication skills, D, you might have better luck getting your idiotic points across.

Or not.

Originally posted by OCA
The truth is not racist, here is another site, there are many more:

Hispanic drivers, as a whole, experience a disproportionately high number of drunk-driving arrests and accidents -- along with alcoholism, drug abuse, "macho" attitudes and illiteracy key factors -- according to a long-overlooked federal study that shows car crashes are the third leading cause of Hispanics' deaths.

The report, released back in 1995 by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, says that while Hispanics comprised 9 percent of the driving population, "21 percent of those arrested for impaired-driving nationally were Hispanic." They also are involved in proportionately more crashes than whites or blacks, the study showed.

The 195-page document, "Highway Safety Needs of U.S. Hispanic Communities," was based on phone surveys and material submitted by over 100 agencies. Surveyed were Latino community leaders, focus groups, alcoholism and drug-abuse experts, clerics, health and social workers and law enforcement officers.

The study covered heavily Hispanic eastern, western and southwestern regions of the country, and was further broken down for ethnic subgroups: Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican and Cuban.

The study noted several factors in the high incidence of deaths and injuries, most based on machismo, or "macho" cultural norms. These included:

drag racing.
"proving" one can drink and drive.
the combination of alcohol and illicit drugs.
the enforced silence of young males' girlfriends.
the growing tendency of Latino girls to engage in the same behaviors.
speeding and reckless driving.
inattention to or inability to read signs and signals.
the custom of gifting sons with powerful sports cars, which often end up demolished.
combining alcohol with illicit drugs and inhalants.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17717

The truth is not racist, here is another site, there are many more:

Hispanic drivers, as a whole, experience a disproportionately high number of drunk-driving arrests and accidents -- along with alcoholism, drug abuse, "macho" attitudes and illiteracy key factors -- according to a long-overlooked federal study that shows car crashes are the third leading cause of Hispanics' deaths.

The report, released back in 1995 by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, says that while Hispanics comprised 9 percent of the driving population, "21 percent of those arrested for impaired-driving nationally were Hispanic." They also are involved in proportionately more crashes than whites or blacks, the study showed.

The 195-page document, "Highway Safety Needs of U.S. Hispanic Communities," was based on phone surveys and material submitted by over 100 agencies. Surveyed were Latino community leaders, focus groups, alcoholism and drug-abuse experts, clerics, health and social workers and law enforcement officers.

The study covered heavily Hispanic eastern, western and southwestern regions of the country, and was further broken down for ethnic subgroups: Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican and Cuban.

The study noted several factors in the high incidence of deaths and injuries, most based on machismo, or "macho" cultural norms. These included:

drag racing.
"proving" one can drink and drive.
the combination of alcohol and illicit drugs.
the enforced silence of young males' girlfriends.
the growing tendency of Latino girls to engage in the same behaviors.
speeding and reckless driving.
inattention to or inability to read signs and signals.
the custom of gifting sons with powerful sports cars, which often end up demolished.
combining alcohol with illicit drugs and inhalants.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17717

:trolls: :asshole: :gives:

What does this have to do with the initial post?
Oh, wait, I forgot that all of your posts have the same racist themes.

Right. I'm just saying that, when they were faced with the legal consequences of their wrongdoing, they never asked for amnesty on the gronds of "nobility".

Lol they didn't have to, having judges on the payroll and fear of being whacked usually kept them out of trouble.

Although Lucky Luciano asked for amnesty after he was pinched for prostitution but was deported back to Italy where he died.

Forum List

Back