what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by NewGuy
Not me.

There is always a way.

Where is your inginuity......or for that matter -FAITH?

People in China eat bark from trees.

I agree with you NG - particularly the part about faith. But, the first time I looked into the eyes of my newborn son, I was overwhelmed by a strange, powerful feeling(apart from love, gratitude, and wonder).

It was the absolute certainty that I could kill, with my bare hands - and would, without blinking an eye. No one harms that child, and I will care for him no matter what.

Wrong is wrong, no matter what, so I would expect to pay the penalty for any wrongdoing I commit.

Originally posted by nycflasher
For all your ranting about foreigners we rewaly need to work on your english, bitch.
Or not.
Well I will rewaly try to do that, I hope to get rewaly good just like you.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol they didn't have to, having judges on the payroll and fear of being whacked usually kept them out of trouble.

Although Lucky Luciano asked for amnesty after he was pinched for prostitution but was deported back to Italy where he died.

I remember reading about Joe Valachi's utter amazement at the trumped-up charges that were used to deport Luciano."Charley Lucky wasn't no pimp", Valachi said. "He was a BOSS!"

Originally posted by musicman
I remember reading about Joe Valachi's utter amazement at the trumped-up charges that were used to deport Luciano."Charley Lucky wasn't no pimp", Valachi said. "He was a BOSS!"

You see to them prostitution, gambling, extortion etc. etc. are victimless crimes. They didn't really murder civilians unless they crossed them and then they killed them when all else failed, they mostly only killed their own for getting out of line. They also for the longest time did not condone drugs, selling drugs meant a death sentence because they felt that the law would overlook many things but not drugs and they were right. They got into trouble in the 80's and 90's when the old timers moved on and the younger guys dealt in drugs.

According to the survey, one-quarter of Americans have witnessed what they believe to be child abuse. Reports are most common among Hispanics (36%) and low-income households (30%). A majority (53%) of the people who say they have witnessed an act of child abuse were referring to physical abuse.

http://www.nospank.net/n-e62.htm

Race of Persons Arrested for Spousal Abuse
Los Angeles County, 1998 Domestic Violence Hotline

Of the 17,190 arrests below, 2,860 were women.

TOTAL 17,190
Hispanic -------8,897
Black----------- 4,243
White ----------3,128
American Indian -22
Asian Indian------- 0
Chinese -----------78
Cambodian --------1
Japanese ---------12
Korean ------------12
Vietnamese------ 20
Laotian -------------3
Filipino------------ 71
Other Asian -----37
Other Pacific Islander --54
Samoan------------2
Hawaiian ----------0
Guamanian -------1
Other -----------609

http://www.losangelesalmanac.com/topics/Crime/cr11a.htm

Originally posted by Big D
According to the survey, one-quarter of Americans have witnessed what they believe to be child abuse. Reports are most common among Hispanics (36%) and low-income households (30%). A majority (53%) of the people who say they have witnessed an act of child abuse were referring to physical abuse.

http://www.nospank.net/n-e62.htm

Yo moderators, isn't there some rule about posting trash all over the board without any respect for the topic being discussed?

TOTAL 17,190
Hispanic -------8,897
Black----------- 4,243
White ----------3,128
American Indian -22
Asian Indian------- 0
Chinese -----------78
Cambodian --------1
Japanese ---------12
Korean ------------12
Vietnamese------ 20
Laotian -------------3
Filipino------------ 71
Other Asian -----37
Samoan------------2
Hawaiian ----------0
Guamanian -------1
Other -----------609

http://www.losangelesalmanac.com/topics/Crime/cr11a.htm

Well now that makes sense, Hispanics are the majority in LA. Try again please.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yo moderators, isn't there some rule about posting trash all over the board without any respect for the topic being discussed?
Look at OCA cry, thats great,
Ya got to know the facts if you are going to make a choice.

So, wait a minute, you don't think anyone here is CAPABLE of answering the QUESTION POSED IN THIS THREAD without your stupid posts which everyone has already seen AD NAUSEUM?

What a steaming pile...

Reread the post numbnuts, tell me where you see my name. I don't needc help with you, you're just an appetizer.

Originally posted by OCA
Reread the post numbnuts, tell me where you see my name. I don't needc help with you, you're just an appetizer.
OCA and Flasher or dumb and dumber, it's the same thing.

Originally posted by OCA
Well now that makes sense, Hispanics are the majority in LA. Try again please.
How much of a majority do you belive hispanics have? they became the majority in 2000-2001 the facts I give you are from 1998. Hispanics are arrested at almost 3 times the rates of whites and those are just the ones that caught, abuse amung hispanics is very under reported.

TOTAL 17,190
Hispanic -------8,897
Black----------- 4,243
White ----------3,128
American Indian -22
Asian Indian------- 0
Chinese -----------78
Cambodian --------1
Japanese ---------12
Korean ------------12
Vietnamese------ 20
Laotian -------------3
Filipino------------ 71
Other Asian -----37
Samoan------------2
Hawaiian ----------0
Guamanian -------1
Other -----------609

Don't be a limp wrist, deal with the facts.

YA GOT to go to school to know the facts, dipshit. And I'm not even talking about college, just go get your G.E.D.

Originally posted by OCA
D the folks know its you, they know you have zero credibility.
Who are these "folks"?

This is your problem your more concered if everybody likes you or if your telling the truth.

I have told you to grow a spine you will feel better.

Forum List

Back