What can republicans do for blacks?

Do not middle class and rich blacks feel loyalty with their less fortunate brothers and vote accordingly?

Try to be less of a lying asshole.

I told u already . It's the GOP racism that's the deal breaker . They can't get middle class or religious blacks because of that .
Yep, I'm in both of those denos, know many others too that simply will never vote republican, although we live personal conservative lifestyles. What self-proclaimed Conservatives call conservative is not really conservative, its extremism.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

You think if a significant portion of you started crossing the line, you couldn't make the leadership of both parties sit up and beg like a well trained dog?

Yet, you are taken for granted by libs who look at your personally conservative lifestyle with complete disrespect.
Why? What do we get for it? Self-proclaimed Republican conservatives telling us racism is a thing of the past? Telling us that police brutality is a myth? No thank you.

What ever you wanted.

Instead, your votes are off the table. The dems throw you a bone, and the repub (mostly) know they would be wasting their time.

Well played.:haha:
You're living in a dream world.

Thanks for posting that

It says so much about what republicans can do for blacks. The watermelon and fried chicken is such a nice touch
It let's you know EXACTLY what they think about us.

When I hear blacks use a specific term in reference to another black, that if used by a white it would be racist, it lets me know what you think about yourselves.
How often is that?

More often than you're willing to admit.
It was a personal question directed at you. How often do you observe that?

I see it on almost a daily basis
then we have the "music" if white people produced a "song" that referenced ******* and beating their ho and killing blacks, all hell would break loose.
But its ok when a black does it.

Thanks for posting that

It says so much about what republicans can do for blacks. The watermelon and fried chicken is such a nice touch

Apparently Democrats haven't done nothing for the 95% voting bloc. Black unemployment and poverty is significantly higher than other groups.

What have Republicans done to "earn" their 5% of the black vote?

REpresent their interests and beliefs.
That's the thing, they aren't / don't.

Sure they do.

Pro-lifers, various ideologues, gun nuts, ect, ect ect.

Lord knows they aren't doing it to conform to the expectations of their peers.
Those are but a handful of issues, we don't just care about those, we care about other issues more.

You mean like Liberals putting policies of Affirmative Action in place telling blacks they have to get help in hiring consideration due to race because they can't do it on their own?

When Democrats pander to blacks, it's no surprise blacks vote for them. How's that black unemployment rate doing for that vote?

14e1cpi.jpg
Thanks for posting that

Nope, it lets you know what ONE GUY thinks about you.
Its way more than one guy.

When David Duke ran for the GOP Presidential nomination he got less than one percent of the vote.

That's the power of the racist vote in the GOP.

Less than one percent.

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Duke ran as a Republican in the 1992 presidential primaries, although Republican Party officials tried to block his participation.[76] He received 119,115 (0.94%) votes[77] in the primaries, but no delegates to the national convention."

Thanks for posting that

When I hear blacks use a specific term in reference to another black, that if used by a white it would be racist, it lets me know what you think about yourselves.
How often is that?

I can't say that I observe it once a day, once a week, or a time frame like that. I don't write it down and reference it. However, it's enough for it to stick with me that it happens quite often.

I am a certified EMT. I don't work in the profession not have I ever done so. A good friend owns a local ambulance service that does primarily convalescent transport. He is also hired as the medical entity on site during concerts at a local arena and an outdoor amphitheater in the area. I've worked several concerts helping him when he was shorthanded including rap concerts. The word I reference is uttered almost as often as "the" or "and".

Apparently Democrats haven't done nothing for the 95% voting bloc. Black unemployment and poverty is significantly higher than other groups.

Sure they do.

Those are but a handful of issues, we don't just care about those, we care about other issues more.

What it appears to me you need to care about is the over 70% illegitimate birth rate. The long term results of that can't be helping.

Sure they do.

Hey, you asked about the 5% who rebel from conformity.

Those are some of the ones I've known.

On the other hand, I know a lot of religious or pro-life blacks (and whites) who vote for a party run by libs who we KNOW have nothing but contempt for them.

What's up with that?

How often is that?

then we have the "music" if white people produced a "song" that referenced ******* and beating their ho and killing blacks, all hell would break loose.

How many song lyrics, especially in rap, use it?

So who decides that black children do not need or deserve an equal education opportunity?

They have just as equal of an education as anybody else. The problem is that with the education they have, many of them drop out of school. So better teachers would make the difference?

If you want to work on black education, you first have to solve the single-parent family problem that plagues the black community. Parents are instrumental in a child's education which doesn't happen all that much in those black schools. In white or otherwise middle-class schools, parents are involved.

I went to school with plenty of blacks, same rooms, same teachers, same books, same lectures, same assignments.
And..?

It means they got the same OPPORTUNITIES to learn as I did.
Okay

Then why do so many keep claiming that opportunities for blacks isn't the same as whites?

How often is that?

evidently, according to you, none.
carry on in your blind world.

We do this in the military--Why not in the workplace?

Are you claiming EVERY promotion in the military is done solely on merit/skill?
And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank
The majority are--or do you know of another metric.

Don't doubt the majority are and would hope all of them would be on merit. The problem comes in when promotions are made for reasons other than merit including using race as even one factor.

I thought such actions as AA or simple discriminatory practices were not allowed and could be reported and actions reversed.

i cannot speak to the military.

Back when I was in management I personally was part of promotions where upper management dismissed the more qualified white candidates and only promoted blacks.

If you are talking about the private sector, AA is still enforce.
But in the military, AA is not to be used.

In other words, using a merit system, you supposed to promote the best candidate available regardless of their race.

Supposed to and do without making it appear that way are two different things. Who is going to admit they hired/admitted someone using race as a factor stating someone more qualified was passed over?

How often is that?

evidently, according to you, none.
carry on in your blind world.

More than those blind to the issue are willing to admit.

They have just as equal of an education as anybody else. The problem is that with the education they have, many of them drop out of school. So better teachers would make the difference?

If you want to work on black education, you first have to solve the single-parent family problem that plagues the black community. Parents are instrumental in a child's education which doesn't happen all that much in those black schools. In white or otherwise middle-class schools, parents are involved.

I went to school with plenty of blacks, same rooms, same teachers, same books, same lectures, same assignments.
And..?

Okay

Then why do so many keep claiming that opportunities for blacks isn't the same as whites?

Cause the opportunities aren't the same .

And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank

Don't doubt the majority are and would hope all of them would be on merit. The problem comes in when promotions are made for reasons other than merit including using race as even one factor.

I thought such actions as AA or simple discriminatory practices were not allowed and could be reported and actions reversed.

Back when I was in management I personally was part of promotions where upper management dismissed the more qualified white candidates and only promoted blacks.

In other words, using a merit system, you supposed to promote the best candidate available regardless of their race.

Supposed to and do without making it appear that way are two different things. Who is going to admit they hired/admitted someone using race as a factor stating someone more qualified was passed over?

The candidate that is more qualified is the person that makes the report.

And..?

Okay

the opportunities for minorities is greater than the opportunities for whites.

And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank

"More qualified" is bullshit . How many people get hired because of who they know or who they are related too?

Bias also can be subconscious , not even overt . Maybe a white interviewer had a better feeling about the white applicant . Not that he was out to get the black applicant , but he may have been more comfortable wh the white guy.

People never just get hired on objective criteria alone .

And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank

"More qualified" is bullshit . How many people get hired because of who they know or who they are related too?

Bias also can be subconscious , not even overt . Maybe a white interviewer had a better feeling about the white applicant . Not that he was out to get the black applicant , but he may have been more comfortable wh the white guy.

Which is a problem. One exception I give to this when we are talking about a private family business.

And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank

So, that's a reason to support large scale anti-white discrimination?

And..?

Okay

If blacks sit in the same classes as whites, tell me why you think they aren't the same.

And Time In Rank
Race doesn't enter in

Could not time in rank

Wrong. I've been at my current place of employment over 10 years. When I started, I knew no one and was related to no one. That means I got hired due to objective criteria.

If the government says it's OK to use race as a consideration in hiring, then my knowing someone and hiring them is just as legitimate as what affirmative action does.

Forum List

Back