What can prevent pedophiles from killing their victims?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

I heard some comedian make a startling suggestion.

Take the death penalty off the table for child molesters.

Why?

Well, let's figure it out.

Why do they kill the kids after molesting them?

Because they know they will get a death sentence in the court or in the prison exercise yard if caught and convicted.

And their only chance to avoid that end is to eliminate any chance of being caught and convicted. They eliminate the witness and the evidence.

They kill their victims and dispose of the body.

How can we lessen the chance of them killing the child?

The rationale behind this idea is that if the sentence for the act of molesting the child is lessened the perp will be less inclined to kill the victim.

I'm not sure I got the entire jist of the comedian's argument but I remembered thinking this guy must be soft on pedophiles for a reason...hint, hint.

But then it started to make me think about what we could do to prevent the murder of these kids. Maybe there is something to his argument.

What do you think?

Why?

Because they know they will get a death sentence in the court or in the prison exercise yard if caught and convicted.

And their only chance to avoid that end is to eliminate any chance of being caught and convicted. They eliminate the witness and the evidence.

The rationale behind this idea is that if the sentence for the act of molesting the child is lessened the perp will be less inclined to kill the victim.

I'm not sure I got the entire jist of the comedian's argument but I remembered thinking this guy must be soft on pedophiles for a reason...hint, hint.

But then it started to make me think about what we could do to prevent the murder of these kids. Maybe there is something to his argument.

What do you think?

I don't think child molesters get the death penalty do they?

I thought the sentences are strict however, and will generally range from 15-30 years (ie think of Sandusky). I definitely don't think we should change that.

Why?

What do you think?

I thought the sentences are strict however, and will generally range from 15-30 years (ie think of Sandusky). I definitely don't think we should change that.

Even if it caused some degenerates to let their victims live?

Why?

What do you think?

Even if it caused some degenerates to let their victims live?

Well, I think if we lighten the sentence to 1-2 years for child molestation you're going to see more children molested. The 20-30 prospect likely keeps most pedophiles at bay.

1. require all such convicts with criminal illness or predatory addictions
to undergo spiritual healing diagnosis and therapy. David Berkowitz, formerly Son of Sam, was healed of demonic obsessions related to occult influence that can be removed to restore the normal mind by using deliverance or exorcism methods in extreme cases
of schizophrenic voices and delusions instead of exposing the public to fatal dangers.
Resources for medical research and development: freespiritualhealing | Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy

2. require persons with knowledge of other people having dangerous criminal illness to report to authorities for diagnosis, or else risk charges of negligence in case it results in damage, death or crime. if there is free spiritual healing set up for diagnosing and treating these ills without forcing any medication or surgeries, but it is all done by therapy, there is no reason not to report someone to get diagnosed because the treatment causes no harm.

3. have all citizens upon turning legal/voting age sign financial responsibility agreements to pay for costs to victims or the public if convicted of any premeditated criminal offenses, or else agree to work for restitution. in order to qualify for state paid defense, people must agree to cooperate fully with authorities to facilitate due process and not withhold any information to deny or obstruct justice, in exchange for having equal say in sentencing and restitution. Require training for citizens and corporations on constitutional laws and ethics and agree to uphold and not obstruct these principles: ethics-commission.net

4. Set up prison exchanges where people who still commit premeditated crimes abusing weapons forfeit their citizenship in exchange for immigrant workers on the waiting list for a guest visa or residency for the length of the sentence. since all people at risk would be screened in advance for mental or criminal illness, this would reduce the risk of dangerous sick people running around free who are not legally competent to take responsibility.
Earned Amnesty

5. as restitution for drug and human trafficking, and as an alternative to capital punishment, convert sweatshop factories into work study programs, and allow convicts who qualify to work for life in place of women and children who are freed to attend school and train for jobs. develop sustainable communities along the border, including teaching hospitals for detaining and treating pedophiles and other dangerous criminally ill inmates through recovery and rehabilitation, and military prisons to double as border security. create campuses around these facilities to allow immigrant workers access to legal jobs, housing and services while training future educators and leaders to replicate programs in poor countries to stop the cycle of poverty and oppression otherwise burdening US govt.
music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

Why?

What do you think?

People should be aware that pedophile orientated organizations like NAMBLA are part of the democrat party base. When the BSA won the right to discriminate against overt homosexuals supervising young boys the democrat party put the Boy Scouts on the hit list.

People should be aware that pedophile orientated organizations like NAMBLA are part of the democrat party base. When the BSA won the right to discriminate against overt homosexuals supervising young boys the democrat party put the Boy Scouts on the hit list.

Lol come on, no need to politicize this thread.

The core discussion is do steep sentences encourage child kidnappers/molesters to kill their victims? If we lessen those sentences will we save some lives?

This thread started out on shakey grownd with the premis that Chi-Mos might spare their victims lives if there were no death penalty.

I have heard of no case of purely child molestation once discovered by the authorities resulting in a death penalty. The question is false.

Over the years I have come to the conclusion that some people are just evil and some of these evil people enjoy killing other people.

I believe there is no question eliminating people that enjoy killing other people as soon as legally possible is a positive act for society.

I'm hoping someone will happen upon that comedian's comment and cite it for this thread so we can discuss it and judge it on it's merits.

I'm thinking it was Louis C.K. or Daniel Tosh or someone like that.

I tried Googling it but nada.

Pedophila is a recognized sexual orientation. Liberals will claim it should be legalized.

Why?

What do you think?

You make some very odd and naive assumptions.

How can you measure the act of taking a child and commiting sexual acts upon that child in ANY sense of rationality?

I don't care about ANY REASON or excuse from this animal.

Your hope that a violent and murderous pediphile "thinks" about the consequences is rediculous.

Anyone driven to do these things is operating at a level far beyond a conscience or any concern from society.

The laws prohibiting such behavior is for the protection of people that actually CARE about their children...not as a reminder to these gouls on how to act.

Most of these offenders should be given life without parol. Anyone murdering a child in one of these incidents needs to be eliminated from our company permanently and swiftly.

They are defective. It's no ones fault. We cannot detect pedophilia in the womb. If we could that baby should be aborted.

The core discussion is do steep sentences encourage child kidnappers/molesters to kill their victims? If we lessen those sentences will we save some lives?

No lives will be saved. If the children are killed because the molester doesn't want to get caught it's because he doesn't want to get caught at all. He really isn't willing to get caught for a two year sentence any more than a 20 year sentence.

Why?

What do you think?

You make some very odd and naive assumptions.

How can you measure the act of taking a child and commiting sexual acts upon that child in ANY sense of rationality?

I don't care about ANY REASON or excuse from this animal.

Your hope that a violent and murderous pediphile "thinks" about the consequences is rediculous.

Anyone driven to do these things is operating at a level far beyond a conscience or any concern from society.

The laws prohibiting such behavior is for the protection of people that actually CARE about their children...not as a reminder to these gouls on how to act.

Most of these offenders should be given life without parol. Anyone murdering a child in one of these incidents needs to be eliminated from our company permanently and swiftly.

They are defective. It's no ones fault. We cannot detect pedophilia in the womb. If we could that baby should be aborted.

Sorry. I was unsuccessful in transmitting my impression of his argument.

Dammit. I hoped someone would have heard of it.

HUGGY, these are the points of yours I will address.

Emotions are appropriate in reacting to the horror. But in terms of figuring out how to possibly save some innocent children from being killed after being raped, we must keep our senses and use our rational brains as best we can.

I'm talking about AFTER the rape has been committed. His wacked sexual wiring might make him deviant but after he has satisfied that perverse urge we can't assume he is crazed like the b.s. caricature of the crazed pot head in the classic and unintentionally hilarious film from the 1930's, "Reefer Madness."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FZgErvNTE&list=TLn9q9vaYO3hc]Reefer Madness - YouTube[/ame]

I'd say they are more than likely difficult to spot. They have to be to avoid being constantly under suspicion. But that's maybe another one of those assumptions you spoke of. So, I'll wait until we find out what the psychological profile of these guys is.

Anyway, the idea would be that he becomes very UN-emotional and very calculating after he's committed the act and his sense of self preservation kicks in.

If he knows he will be executed if he is caught why in hell would he let the victim live?

But if he knows he won't suffer too too much of a punishment (whatever that might be) then he might figure to let her go afterwards.

No lives will be saved. If the children are killed because the molester doesn't want to get caught it's because he doesn't want to get caught at all. He really isn't willing to get caught for a two year sentence any more than a 20 year sentence.

I just know someone will come upon the details of what the comedian was saying or if he got the idea from someone else then they will have it all thought out.

As I've said before, I'm hoping someone will bring light to this thread because I got almost nothing left to add other than clarification of what I so poorly tried to convey.

The only deterrent would be to do unto others as they do unto you or your family, and that would be to allow the punishment to fit the crime, because as it is the punishment isn't fitting the crimes anymore.

The nation becoming soft on crime is what has caused so much crime in the first place, sort of like what's going on within the family unit that is creating these types of people out of what is found to be abnormal situations or abnormal behaviors that are being allowed to flourish in the family (family having a broad meaning) unit. When the nation began listening more to it's private parts (adulterous activities on steroids these days), and then the greed for fattening the wallet, instead of it's God given common sense, well that's when it all went wrong. The strong and misguided influences from Hollywood, is also a major factor in the upbringing of newbies into the communities.

Activist judges who are partakers in a larger agenda, well they are another major problem these days. I cringe at some of the light sentencing people get for their crimes, in which becomes incentive sentencing instead of condemning sentencing for the heinous acts in which they had committed, and is next to be found as light in the eyes of others who may think of doing such things also themselves.

It is already the problem of having to light a sentencing that has created what we have now, so NO, and the nation needs to go back to more harsher sentencing in order to gain control once again, and it should not get any lighter than it already is or has become. I think the nation should return to public hangings complete with the feared once upon a time or as is spoken of about those hanging judges who will give such sentencing.

Last edited:

Why?

What do you think?

Pedophiles almost never murder their victims. When adults rape then murder a child, they are almost never pedophiles despite media sensationalizing them as such. Rape isn't about sexual pleasure or attraction, but violence and aggression so adults who rape children aren't usually pedophiles though the act is seemingly pedophilic.

Solid statistical information here on child molestor archetypes:
Pedophilia and Psychological Profiling

Last edited:
Of 25 child abductors with murder of the child:

"Religion: 88% grew up in a Christian household and 72% still considered themselves Christian...
88% were heterosexual
Race: majority white"
Sexual behavior history: 28% were sexually molested, 20% had printed pornography collection, no one had video pornography collection, 88% were heterosexual, 20% identified themselves as pedophiles"

Last edited:
Of 25 child abductors with murder of the child:

"Religion: 88% grew up in a Christian household and 72% still considered themselves Christian...
88% were heterosexual
Race: majority white"
Sexual behavior history: 28% were sexually molested, 20% had printed pornography collection, no one had video pornography collection, 88% were heterosexual, 20% identified themselves as pedophiles"
And you say all this in defense of pedophiles maybe ?

Pedophiles should be sentenced accordingly, and then hung by their necks until dead along with the rest of them who do these things to children. PERIOD !

Forum List

Back