What Book Are You Reading Now?

NATO AIR said:
(rereading to make sure I didn't miss anything)
To Rule The Waves- Arthur Herman
Let me know if Herman is able to justify how the Royal Navy helped forge 400 years of British colonial racism, oppression, and exploitation. Many of the shitstorms raging in the world today had British colonialism as an antecedent: Iraq, Israel-Palestine, Sudan, Sri Lanka, India-Pakistan-Kashmir, Northern Ireland.

The sex life of an onion
by:Emma Scallion :cry:

Sorry guys just can't get serious on the Holidays.... :cheers2:

The Princes of Ireland - Edward Rutherford

Long, ago, before Saint Patrick came...

gop_jeff said:
"The Connection" by Stephen Hayes. Regarding the connection between OBL and Saddam.

This book was GREAT! Really outlines the connections (plural) between Saddam and OBL. There can be no doubt that, from 1992 onward, Saddam used terrorism to further his ongoing fight against the US. He also talks about the circumstantial evidence that Saddam's regime was involved in (or at least knew about) 9/11, but he doesn't make the claim that Saddam was in on 9/11.

I am now reading The Pentagon's New Map. Already started the first chapter, and it looks to be a great book.

The Disappearing Girl -- Dr. Lisa Miachoian

A remarkable book that helps adults learn the language and signs of teenage depression. If anyone here has teenage girls that they simply don't understand, this book will help you.

The Rise and Fall of the American Whig Party. 1000 pages, definitely a scholarly work. It's gonna take me forever to finish this one!

Forum List

Back