What attracts you to the opposite sex?

A nice smile, sexy eyes, hair or is it personality, accent
So what turns your head ?

Physically and visually I like asses and legs.

But to stay interested the woman has to be able to share my interests and be smart enough to carry her own in most conversations. Her personality is important more then her looks. Who she is not what she looks like.

I really like men who have a great sense of humor. I was just thinking about that today after talking on the phone with a co worker. He was saying funny things and so was I but what really attracted me to him was his great laugh. Nothing at all phoney about it, it was so real.

When we were getting ready to hang up, I could still hear that smile in his voice. I knew we were going to be good friends from now on. What a cutie!

Pretty face , small breast ,big butt...My woman is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and way out of my league..but I cant let her know that So I say things like do you ever wonder what it would of been like to have breast ? or if paying a compliment I might say ..well you have good facial symmetry .I guess..I learned early in life that many incredible beautiful woman get really sick of compliments and being treated special because of looks and often they seem unapproachable and therefore are often alone...I have managed to parlay this bit of insight into a series of beauty and the beast romances

Last edited:
I really like men who have a great sense of humor. I was just thinking about that today after talking on the phone with a co worker. He was saying funny things and so was I but what really attracted me to him was his great laugh. Nothing at all phoney about it, it was so real.

When we were getting ready to hang up, I could still hear that smile in his voice. I knew we were going to be good friends from now on. What a cutie!

"Women don't want a funny man. They want their man to be funny." - Chris Rock.

A southern accent and a naughty smile.

Yeah, mine's got both. Didn't go looking for the former, though. Just ended-up that way.

My wife took a strong disliking to me when we first met through mutual friends. She thought, and probably still thinks, for that matter, that I was too cocksure and once opined: "You've got a bit too much swagger about you, mister." But after spending some time together, we both realised we shared too much in common to ignore the inevitable. And that's what's most important to us... we're both very likeminded and ultimately soulmates. I couldn't marry someone who didn't share my beliefs (we're both conservatives). Coupled with the fact, though without wanting to boast, that she's got a pretty big rack.

Anyway, I'm frequently immature, tell inappropriate jokes in unfamiliar company (sometimes just to see what'll happen) and drink too much. But I pay her plenty of attention, put up with her love of all things Disney (and the appalling sing alongs to the theme tunes when she's drunk), tickle her mercilessly and often sweep her off her feet and carry her through the door just for the hell of it.

Intelligence in a woman is a huge turn-on for me, especially if it is accompanied by self-confidence. I don't like smart but meek. I like smart and unafraid. It is a trait I can sense immediately and I have a completely involuntary response to it. My body temperature shoots up about 500 degrees.

Physically, I go for the eyes first, and then the thighs and hips. I like a woman to have classical curves. I can't stand the pencil thin legs that seem to be all the rage.

Last edited:
Green eyes, curly auburn or red hair and about 5 foot nothing. Fun size!

All these posts for green eyed redheads. LOL
Why is it not surprising you fellas look to one of the rarest genetic possibilities on earth?

I find nothing attractive in a redheaded man.:shock:

True. I wonder how many actually did marry or date the type they describe as their attraction.

As a woman however even I think that certain redhead women are stunningly beautiful. Men, not so much. I always think of Ron Howard or Carrot Top. :razz:

I like a woman with a well-proportioned figure, long hair, shared interests, and a brain. I am married to a woman with 36C-30-36 measurements, long hair (though it's shorter now, barely reaching her knees), and a good brain. :cool:

Intelligence in a woman is a huge turn-on for me, especially if it is accompanied by self-confidence. I don't like smart but meek. I like smart and unafraid. It is a trait I can sense immediately and I have a completely involuntary response to it. My body temperature shoots up about 500 degrees.

Physically, I go for the eyes first, and then the thighs and hips. I like a woman to have classical curves. I can't stand the pencil thin legs that seem to be all the rage.

Dude...please stop staring at my wife! :D Seriously, you just described her pretty well: smart, confident (or arrogant, if you're less charitable), incapable of fear, and a figure that shows the result of 25+ years of martial arts training and 15 years of Nautilus training.

Curves!

chivegirl-1.jpg

Funny
Sassy
Smart

Short for some reason :confused:, at least half a foot shorter than me so, 5'8 or shorter. Dunno why.

Weight is not an issue so long as there is a general level of good health. Also loved both mousey girls and drama queens. Ideology, race and religion not an issue.

I would never date someone smaller than me even if I was attracted to them, absolutely no way
I'm 5'7.5" and I wouldn't either.

(I usually just say 5'8", but I felt like being real honest about that. ;))

What attracts me to men is brains, personality (just plain fun to be around and strong enough to handle my opinionated self), AND very much a man...masculinity...ooozing it.

Oh, and fuck redheads with green eyes....brunettes with green eyes is the way to go. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back