What attracts you to the opposite sex?

I would never date someone smaller than me even if I was attracted to them, absolutely no way
I'm 5'7.5" and I wouldn't either.

(I usually just say 5'8", but I felt like being real honest about that. ;))

What attracts me to men is brains, personality (just plain fun to be around and strong enough to handle my opinionated self), AND very much a man...masculinity...ooozing it.

Oh, and fuck redheads with green eyes....brunettes with green eyes is the way to go. ;)

Do you have a big butt? if so, your built like my dream girl.:eusa_angel:

I would never date someone smaller than me even if I was attracted to them, absolutely no way
I'm 5'7.5" and I wouldn't either.

(I usually just say 5'8", but I felt like being real honest about that. ;))

What attracts me to men is brains, personality (just plain fun to be around and strong enough to handle my opinionated self), AND very much a man...masculinity...ooozing it.

Oh, and fuck redheads with green eyes....brunettes with green eyes is the way to go. ;)

Do you have a big butt? if so, your built like my dream girl.:eusa_angel:

:lol: Ask Muddie. He's seen my butt. In jeans, that is. :eek:

b(.)(.)bies

unencumbered b(.)(.)bies

swingin'
jigglin'
undulatin'
w/ headlights on high beam

gets me all choked up

specially a long, lanky gal with great ole big uns! Elbow titties, we used to call 'em.

Now that just attracts me to the woman. If she can carry on a decent conversation, drinks single malt scotch and knows how to bait a hook, she's in!

Last edited:
b(.)(.)bies

unencumbered b(.)(.)bies

swingin'
jigglin'y
undulatin'
w/ headlights on high beam

gets me all choked up

specially a long, lanky gal with great ole big uns! Elbow titties, we used to call 'em.

Now that just attracts me to the woman. If she can carry on a decent conversation, drinks single malt scotch and knows how to bait a hook, she's in!

I'm getting a theme with some of the men on here ;-)

I want it all -- a great body - by that i mean slender and athletc but a relatively big pair of cans. Great facially

Some height -- 5'6 or taller - the long cool woman in the black dress); dont go for the smurfs for the most part (with some, rare exceptions); they just dont have the bodies typically

Edgy personality; lively; vivacious; smart;

young and equally important youthful

Last edited:
Pretty easy to please then Ragnar

Heh. Well, yes and no. My list was more specific than is obvious.

For example, I've never been attracted to a so called "super model". If ever one needed proof that gay men rule the fashion world it lies in the fact that so many runway models look like tall young effeminate boys. (I need my curves to steer around)

Funny is non-negotiable.

Smart is also non-negotiable but I do not subscribe to the idea that a single ideology is proof of intelligence. So long as a girl is open minded enough to hear alternative arguments, understand alternative viewpoints and know that each of us is more than our political parties and voting records then I'm good.

Sassy is negotiable but it's a bonus.

As far as "mousy girl vs drama queen", I like both, however anything in between has bored me (so far). Each of those "types" requires the necessary and hard work of discovering who the girl really is. Both are really two sides of the same coin.

Religion for me really follows the same parameters as ideology. Weather we ever agree with eachother or not is less important than an open willingness to see the world from each others shoes. (and a corresponding respect for each others faith and reasoning)

In short, I want a woman who looks like a woman and who believes in reason as the final arbiter in science, religion and politics. I don't care how long we have to knock heads to determine who is king of the hill for they day so long as she stands up for herself in the end. I'll bring her around or she will bring me around... in either case we both win.

I've never been attracted to the squishy, agnostic, middle of the road type. There is only so much alcohol one can consume to try and make that work. :razz:

P.S. Curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy..... :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TAQgeucGss]J. Geils Band - Full House - First I Look At The Purse - YouTube[/ame]

A nice smile, sexy eyes, hair or is it personality, accent
So what turns your head ?

My ideal man is Atticus Finch (as played by Gregory Peck), with a very good sense of humor thrown in. I prefer men with brown eyes, olive or brown skin, five nine or above, physically active. But the main things are character, intelligence and humor.

Last edited:

My ideal man is Atticus Finch (as played by Gregory Peck), with a very good sense of humor thrown in. I prefer men with brown eyes, olive or brown skin, five nine or above, physically active. But the main things are character, intelligence and humor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGAYHrHxM4Y]BARBRA STREISAND ~ "STOUT HEARTED MEN" from "The NEW MOON" 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGAYHrHxM4Y]BARBRA STREISAND ~ "STOUT HEARTED MEN" from "The NEW MOON" 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you! I hadn't heard that song before.

"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
- spoken by Atticus Finch, by Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."
- spoken by Atticus Finch, by Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Curves!

Funny
Sassy
Smart

Short for some reason :confused:, at least half a foot shorter than me so, 5'8 or shorter. Dunno why.

Weight is not an issue so long as there is a general level of good health. Also loved both mousey girls and drama queens. Ideology, race and religion not an issue.
giants or angry short men with a good vocab.
stephen colbert is my tv husb. but dont tell vince vaughn. or lewis black. but especially dont tell jon stewart.
( i had a dream justin beiber was pawing at me 2 nights ago. it was an anti-sex dream. i said, "get off me, justin beiber"!
im a short-arse. 5'2"

Last edited:
Pretty easy to please then Ragnar

Heh. Well, yes and no. My list was more specific than is obvious.

For example, I've never been attracted to a so called "super model". If ever one needed proof that gay men rule the fashion world it lies in the fact that so many runway models look like tall young effeminate boys. (I need my curves to steer around)

Funny is non-negotiable.

Smart is also non-negotiable but I do not subscribe to the idea that a single ideology is proof of intelligence. So long as a girl is open minded enough to hear alternative arguments, understand alternative viewpoints and know that each of us is more than our political parties and voting records then I'm good.

Sassy is negotiable but it's a bonus.

As far as "mousy girl vs drama queen", I like both, however anything in between has bored me (so far). Each of those "types" requires the necessary and hard work of discovering who the girl really is. Both are really two sides of the same coin.

Religion for me really follows the same parameters as ideology. Weather we ever agree with eachother or not is less important than an open willingness to see the world from each others shoes. (and a corresponding respect for each others faith and reasoning)

In short, I want a woman who looks like a woman and who believes in reason as the final arbiter in science, religion and politics. I don't care how long we have to knock heads to determine who is king of the hill for they day so long as she stands up for herself in the end. I'll bring her around or she will bring me around... in either case we both win.

I've never been attracted to the squishy, agnostic, middle of the road type. There is only so much alcohol one can consume to try and make that work. :razz:

P.S. Curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy curvy..... :clap2:

So, big ta tas and a great butt like me?

Gee, I know someone on the board that thinks anyone that's attracted to a good looking person is SHALLOW. I won't mention any names though. If the parties involved read this, they'll know who they are.

Forum List

Back