What attracts you to the opposite sex?

That's sweet Biker but you have to be attracted to someone, there has to be that thing....

That's sweet Biker but you have to be attracted to someone, there has to be that thing....

Quickest way for me to figure that out is to look 'em directly in the eyes. If they can look me eye to eye, I know they're confident. And, you can kinda tell if a person is nice or not by the way their eyes look.

But..............if it has to be one thing, my favorite type of women are redheads with green or blue eyes.

Quickest way for me to figure that out is to look 'em directly in the eyes. If they can look me eye to eye, I know they're confident. And, you can kinda tell if a person is nice or not by the way their eyes look.

But..............if it has to be one thing, my favorite type of women are redheads with green or blue eyes.

myCjJ.jpg

Last edited:
I love beards, mustaches, and longish hair on a guy and I also love when they do not shave in the front. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I also love the voice, the smile, and even though I don't know why, I have a thing for nice looking hands too. :) :) :)

For the most part-- brains and attitude.
Medium height and med weight are good. Naturally muscled from routine work, and not the gym. Sharp, cutting sense of humor, and the ability to see beneath the surface of things.

clean, smile, nice eyes, hot ass

Lots of things can attract me but it's what keeps me that's tricky and kinda rare. Most guys can't handle me.

No special bits as such.
Like most men, I like a nice round arse on a woman but such physical things are not even close to a reason to really fancy a girl.

I find the most attractive feature is a cheap price and offers to do all the dirty extras for free. :D

Green eyes, curly auburn or red hair and about 5 foot nothing. Fun size!

All these posts for green eyed redheads. LOL
Why is it not surprising you fellas look to one of the rarest genetic possibilities on earth?

I find nothing attractive in a redheaded man.:shock:

Green eyes, curly auburn or red hair and about 5 foot nothing. Fun size!

All these posts for green eyed redheads. LOL
Why is it not surprising you fellas look to one of the rarest genetic possibilities on earth?

I find nothing attractive in a redheaded man.:shock:

True. I wonder how many actually did marry or date the type they describe as their attraction.

As a woman however even I think that certain redhead women are stunningly beautiful. Men, not so much. I always think of Ron Howard or Carrot Top. :razz:

Forum List

Back