What aren't we doing for negros, ooops, colored peope, ooops, blacks, oooops, African....Americans?

Just stop saying a program that doesnt exist exists....its a pretty simple concept. Hurt feelings doesnt make things real.

Amazingly you've gotten rid of all that piss and vinegar once you discovered white girls use that awful awful program more than any other

Truth makes it real and you don't like the truth.

Like I said and you're too stupid to grasp, the white part of white female provides zero in the way of consideration. Female provides it all. That's why black females benefit from it more than anyone. They get a double advantage. Black males are second with the focus being on black and none on male.

Just stop saying a program that doesnt exist exists....its a pretty simple concept. Hurt feelings doesnt make things real.

Amazingly you've gotten rid of all that piss and vinegar once you discovered white girls use that awful awful program more than any other

Like I said and you're too stupid to grasp, the white part of white female provides zero in the way of consideration. Female provides it all. That's why black females benefit from it more than anyone. They get a double advantage. Black males are second with the focus being on black and none on male.

You cant change numbers. The biggest user of the program you claim gives blacks an advantage are whites.

You can talk until you're blue in the face but you will never change white girls into black ones by declaration.

Again, you seem to loose all your anger all of a sudden.

Funny you would share this. I'm black and have been saying it since I was a kid. The democrats (to this day) keep blacks in chains. Sure, they're not actual chains - and "us folk" don't spend our time singing spirituals in the cotton fields - but we, as a people are still "be holding" to the white man.

Handouts. They keep us in line. That is, unless you are raised to be a rapper or sports star. But less than 1% of us are that "lucky". But then again, those rappers and sports STILL shuck and jive for the enjoyment of the white man. Granted, they make more money - but in the end, it is usually their downfall.

Me? My forefather was brought to this country in the 1720s (against his will) sold into slavery by war lords in Liberia, shipped off to the New World and generations on down (until liberation) served rich, Whie men.

My Father broke the mold. He entered the Army at 14 (illegally, of course) fought in WWII. Was wounded at Anzio. Fought under George Patton. After the War, he went to College and returned to the new "Air Force" and eventually became one of the first black Brigider Generals to serve.

My Mother graduated from university with a PhD in Chemistry.

I, nor anyone in my family, is an "African-American" any more than most whites are "German-Americans", "Scorrish-Americans" or whatever.

We are Americans. Period. I fought in Vietnam Nam, wounded, and went on to serve for 22 years. I EARNED the title of American.

No limp-wristed liberal will EVER keep me in chains.
The worst thing that can be done is continue to treat any minority as victims perpetually. This has been such a political gain for the democrats that it has become virtually their entire strategy. It is so locked into the vernacular of this country for so long that it is virtually impossible to change the paradigm with out a significant cathartic event.

If I were black I would be deeply offended if I was used in such a way. I am very offended when anyone patronizes me. It is very insulting. Hell, I am very offended for minorities and I am wondering how long they will be able to get away with crying wolf all of the time.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

That quote was 1911, when things were truly awful. I love too how the pathetic liberals always talk about the "Jim Crow south" as though it was only the south that was segregated.

They surely must not know baseball was segregated and ALL of the teams were north of the mason dixon line. They I am sure do not know that virtually every major city are segregated. The morons I am sure know very little about Little Italy in New York or Chinatown, or black Harlem. Yeah, things just happen that way and they are very much like that. There are also Jewish sections, and Irish sections, and Polish sections etc etc etc in virtually every city.

BTW, one of most racist cities in America was Boston. Read what Bill Russell experienced while in Boston. Do liberals know or care that the Red Sox were the last team to integrate blacks on the team? Do they know or care that they passed on Willie Mays cause he was black? Do they know blacks were not allowed on Martha's Vineyard and that is why blacks were not allowed to attend the election party at the Kennedy's estate?

No, the fucking left wingers are nothing but a bunch of patronizing racists who are mostly used as pawns for their democrats who need the victimology strategy that has worked so well for them for so long.

I wonder if any of them bother to read my "racist" signature.

So Booker T. Washington was in denial about the legitimate plight of Black America in 1911?

That's a perfect description of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Or every rightwing propagandist on talk radio.

Funny you would share this. I'm black and have been saying it since I was a kid. The democrats (to this day) keep blacks in chains. Sure, they're not actual chains - and "us folk" don't spend our time singing spirituals in the cotton fields - but we, as a people are still "be holding" to the white man.

Handouts. They keep us in line. That is, unless you are raised to be a rapper or sports star. But less than 1% of us are that "lucky". But then again, those rappers and sports STILL shuck and jive for the enjoyment of the white man. Granted, they make more money - but in the end, it is usually their downfall.

Me? My forefather was brought to this country in the 1720s (against his will) sold into slavery by war lords in Liberia, shipped off to the New World and generations on down (until liberation) served rich, Whie men.

My Father broke the mold. He entered the Army at 14 (illegally, of course) fought in WWII. Was wounded at Anzio. Fought under George Patton. After the War, he went to College and returned to the new "Air Force" and eventually became one of the first black Brigider Generals to serve.

My Mother graduated from university with a PhD in Chemistry.

I, nor anyone in my family, is an "African-American" any more than most whites are "German-Americans", "Scorrish-Americans" or whatever.

We are Americans. Period. I fought in Vietnam Nam, wounded, and went on to serve for 22 years. I EARNED the title of American.

No limp-wristed liberal will EVER keep me in chains.
The worst thing that can be done is continue to treat any minority as victims perpetually. This has been such a political gain for the democrats that it has become virtually their entire strategy. It is so locked into the vernacular of this country for so long that it is virtually impossible to change the paradigm with out a significant cathartic event.

If I were black I would be deeply offended if I was used in such a way. I am very offended when anyone patronizes me. It is very insulting. Hell, I am very offended for minorities and I am wondering how long they will be able to get away with crying wolf all of the time.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

That quote was 1911, when things were truly awful. I love too how the pathetic liberals always talk about the "Jim Crow south" as though it was only the south that was segregated.

They surely must not know baseball was segregated and ALL of the teams were north of the mason dixon line. They I am sure do not know that virtually every major city are segregated. The morons I am sure know very little about Little Italy in New York or Chinatown, or black Harlem. Yeah, things just happen that way and they are very much like that. There are also Jewish sections, and Irish sections, and Polish sections etc etc etc in virtually every city.

BTW, one of most racist cities in America was Boston. Read what Bill Russell experienced while in Boston. Do liberals know or care that the Red Sox were the last team to integrate blacks on the team? Do they know or care that they passed on Willie Mays cause he was black? Do they know blacks were not allowed on Martha's Vineyard and that is why blacks were not allowed to attend the election party at the Kennedy's estate?

No, the fucking left wingers are nothing but a bunch of patronizing racists who are mostly used as pawns for their democrats who need the victimology strategy that has worked so well for them for so long.

I wonder if any of them bother to read my "racist" signature.

So Booker T. Washington was in denial about the legitimate plight of Black America in 1911?

That's a perfect description of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Or every rightwing propagandist on talk radio.

Jesse and Al are right leaning talk radio hosts?

Those two assclowns don't want things to be like they say they do, nor do I believe they are as bad as they make it out to be. They have to make it look bad and keep things going or they might have to actually work in the field for which they are referred to on a regular basis. I've heard them "preach". It was mostly political because, on rare occasions, the "reverends" didn't mention God. Even then it had political overtones.

You cant change numbers. The biggest user of the program you claim gives blacks an advantage are whites.

You can talk until you're blue in the face but you will never change white girls into black ones by declaration.

You can't say something applies when it doesn't. White doesn't matter in the "white female" when it comes to affirmative action. However, with black women, both count not just the female part. I don't which one accounts for more and it really doesn't matter. It counts for two advantages.

You may want to use that as an excuse but to do so is invalid and false.

*snip bigoted idiocy*

Shaking my head at the disaster the left has been to this country. What a fucking bunch of patronizing racists.

good thing there's only one thing to call you....

white trash.

You fucking racist. I am not white. What makes you think I am white? Hmmmmm?

Telling the truth about black history makes me white in your book?

You are all pathetic. Nothing but a stereotyping hypocritical pawn who knows absolutely nothing more than perpetuating the leftist victimology strategy that gains power for the democrats and helps them maintain the power they acquire.

It is pathetic.

Are any of you hypocrites going to attempt to let us know what more blacks need in this country? Hmmmmm? How can we patronize them just a little more?

You can't say something applies when it doesn't. White doesn't matter in the "white female" when it comes to affirmative action. However, with black women, both count not just the female part. I don't which one accounts for more and it really doesn't matter. It counts for two advantages.

Double advantage for black females but white females get it more often.

Which one angers you more? The existence of AA or that white women win it even over the "double advantage"? Which seems to not be an advantage at all, since..yanno, they lose

Which one angers you more? The existence of AA or that white women win it even over the "double advantage"? Which seems to not be an advantage at all, since..yanno, they lose

Females do but the white part plays no role in it. What do you not get about that you dumb fucking ******?

*snip bigoted idiocy*

Shaking my head at the disaster the left has been to this country. What a fucking bunch of patronizing racists.

white trash.

You are all pathetic. Nothing but a stereotyping hypocritical pawn who knows absolutely nothing more than perpetuating the leftist victimology strategy that gains power for the democrats and helps them maintain the power they acquire.

It is pathetic.

Are any of you hypocrites going to attempt to let us know what more blacks need in this country? Hmmmmm? How can we patronize them just a little more?

So what exactly are you? Are you claiming to be black?

What race are you, owlieboy?

*snip bigoted idiocy*

white trash.

It is pathetic.

Awwww. Poor little bigot. :rofl:

I had to stop reading as I was laughing so hard when I read the AAAA. It talked about implementation of affirmative action AND equal opportunity. The implementation of a program that uses skin color to gain an advantage is anything but equal. It uses a characteristic, that if used to deny, would be wrong. For some reason, those who support it can't grasp that concept.

No such program exists so you can rest easy my friend

Are you claiming that AA doesn't take race into consideration? You'd be a fool to do so but it wouldn't be a surprise if you acted like a fool.

No such program exists my friend, so rest easy. White women use AA more than any other group.

Rest easy

Absolutely
White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -

I had to stop reading as I was laughing so hard when I read the AAAA. It talked about implementation of affirmative action AND equal opportunity. The implementation of a program that uses skin color to gain an advantage is anything but equal. It uses a characteristic, that if used to deny, would be wrong. For some reason, those who support it can't grasp that concept.

Are you claiming that AA doesn't take race into consideration? You'd be a fool to do so but it wouldn't be a surprise if you acted like a fool.

No such program exists my friend, so rest easy. White women use AA more than any other group.

Rest easy

Absolutely

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.

*snip bigoted idiocy*

white trash.

It is pathetic.

Awwww. Poor little bigot. :rofl:

You Liberal morons continue to try and redefine words.

Rest easy

Absolutely

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.
You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

Rest easy

Absolutely

You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

So, none?

I need to apologize to one other USMB member. I said they made the dumbest statement I've ear heard. You have.

white WOMEN don't benefit from AA because white isn't one of the factors used in implementing AA. No one has ever benefited from AA with white as part of the reason, male or female. White isn't considered. If a white FEMALE benefits, everything has to do with FEMALE and nothing has to do with white.

What we're not doing for blacks? We should be sending any unhappy blacks in the US back to Africa. Free of charge.

Females do but the white part plays no role in it. What do you not get about that you dumb fucking ******?

Them being white suddenly doesnt play a part in it after you tried to pretend that AA was something only for blacks who cant make it.

NOW, when you find out who really uses it you drop the whole "Stupid negros" act. Because you like to keep it fair and stuff right?

See? AA is a program for minorities.

MINORITIES! But Conservatwat thinks that white girls cant be minorities or that white girls being the minority is just fine

But black people being labeled minority is ALL about skin color. Someone should look up the definition of the word minority first.

Them being white suddenly doesnt play a part in it after you tried to pretend that AA was something only for blacks who cant make it.

NOW, when you find out who really uses it you drop the whole "Stupid negros" act. Because you like to keep it fair and stuff right?

Them being white has never played a role in it. AA doesn't take white into consideration. It's not part of the agenda of the program. Never has been and never will.

AA was designed to use characteristics that if used to deny would be considered racist. White isn't one of those characteristics.

Which angers you more? That blacks need that or that even with it in place giving blacks an advantage that whites still do better than they do without it?

Not one person benefiting from it has done so because white played a role. NONE.

I don't have a problem with fair but blacks have preached that they want to be judged by the content of their character, skills, and ability yet think benefiting from AA involves doing that.

Forum List

Back