What are your Three Christmas Wishes?

I have one Christmas wish every year: a hooker who resembles Sigourney Weaver in the first Alien movie (or a blond who looks like Seven of Nine in Star Trek: Voyager) to sneak over to my house late at night, handcuff me to the bed, and do unspeakable things to me with a turkey baster. I'm sure that will help get me into the "jolly" Christmas spirit of things.
unspeakable--is that good or bad?

I have one Christmas wish every year: a hooker who resembles Sigourney Weaver in the first Alien movie (or a blond who looks like Seven of Nine in Star Trek: Voyager) to sneak over to my house late at night, handcuff me to the bed, and do unspeakable things to me with a turkey baster. I'm sure that will help get me into the "jolly" Christmas spirit of things.

It all depends on one's point of view. For me it's mostly good with a little punishment to make me appreciate the pleasure even more. I love the idea of a beautiful woman being completely random and unpredictable with me.

I just want the beautiful precious at the top of this page to be brought back from the dead...I love him so much.

157006.jpg

God bless you and everyone else who loves him always!!!

Holly

Have you ever heard of 'over sharing'?

Just a thought,lol.

1. International Tribunal on Deep State and all its puppets, all the wars will stop automatically without their financing and support.
2. Russia and USA good partners not enemies.
3. Eastern Ukraine where I'm from (the historical Russian lands) reunites with Russia like Crimea, civil war in Donbass stops and all the world gets to know about the numerous crimes committed by Deep State puppets in Ukraine.

I'm agree 100 % with you and join your wishes!

I just want the beautiful precious at the top of this page to be brought back from the dead...I love him so much.

157006.jpg

God bless you and everyone else who loves him always!!!

Holly
they look well dressed, etc...unlike the trash of today
they don't have that ''I'm a mean MF/jerk look'' like the trash of today
upload_2017-12-26_9-21-2.jpeg

upload_2017-12-26_9-22-10.jpeg

^^^ Amen. From what I have learned about him, Steve couldn't have been more of a gentlemen and this is what we are stuck with?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Unlimited funds and for everyone to be able to love and trust

obama dies of a cocaine overdose
liberals launch their great war
big moo obama finally comes out as a man

You know, I'd like to see a bit more unity in this country rather than the divide we are currently undergoing.
So you're getting behind you president, and putting aside all your foolishness?

Hey, I always respect and support the office of the president, even if I think the person occupying it is a miserable human being.

And by the way, Trump is part of the reason for the major divide in this country. He seems to thrive on conflict.

It all depends on one's point of view. For me it's mostly good with a little punishment to make me appreciate the pleasure even more. I love the idea of a beautiful woman being completely random and unpredictable with me.

How would you feel about the random and unpredictable if she filled the turkey baster with sex jelly and jammed it up your butt, and emptied the whole thing in your keister?

How would you feel about the random and unpredictable if she filled the turkey baster with sex jelly and jammed it up your butt, and emptied the whole thing in your keister?

Are you kidding? That's what I'm counting on. The more bodily incursions, the better!

Are you kidding? That's what I'm counting on. The more bodily incursions, the better!

JimBowie is right. You are oversharing.

Forum List

Back