What Are Your Plans For Easter?

so you think a human can be a god, rise from the dead 3 days later etc etc etc?
Do you think disney movies were documentaries, as well?

Look, I don't think there's any point in discussing this any further with you when obviously you're not going to believe no matter what I say.

I'm gonna post up on my upstairs balcony with a shotgun and hunt me a rabbit.

Well, as long as it isn't the Easter Bunny. Otherwise no Easter candy for you!

I can get that at any corner store.
Rabbit on the other hand is expensive as hell at the grocery store.
Last time I checked they ran $50 bucks a rabbit.

I didn't even know they sold rabbit at the grocery store. I don't think you can get it anywhere around here.

I didn't even know they sold rabbit at the grocery store. I don't think you can get it anywhere around here.

You might be surprised.
I stumbled across them on accident so of course I had to see how much they cost.
NOPE and NOPE!! I can go to the lease and shoot one for the cost of a .22 round.

What Are Your Plans For Easter?​

1. Stealing some Easter eggs off blind children in the church parking lot.
  2. Spinning a few around and sending them out into traffic hunting for Peter Cottontail.
  3. Making some fricasseed rabbit out of the neighbor's pet.
  4. Doing my taxes.
  5. Doing a little yard work.
I'll let you guess which two I was really serious about! :SMILEW~130:

history-of-the-easter-bunny.jpg

1. Stealing some Easter eggs off blind children in the church parking lot.
  2. Spinning a few around and sending them out into traffic hunting for Peter Cottontail.
  3. Making some fricasseed rabbit out of the neighbor's pet.
  4. Doing my taxes.
  5. Doing a little yard work.
I'll let you guess which two I was really serious about! :SMILEW~130:

View attachment 627467

Lol let me take a wild guess here,.. the last two. Oh and really cute bunny rabbits. 😍 (You BETTER not be serious about eating the neighbor's pet!)

Lol let me take a wild guess here,.. the last two. Oh and really cute bunny rabbits. 😍 (You BETTER not be serious about eating the neighbor's pet!)

Naw, I just enjoy making sick jokes. I was going to have pictures of rabbit dishes included. I used to have a pet wild rabbit I fed along with his brother Mr Chips, a female pet wild chipmunk.

I must be careful I don't shock people who don't know me well too much with my twisted humor.

Besides, you've taken enough slack from the atheists here who don't care to understand the role of Jesus in the Holy Trinity. Few Christians really understand who and what Jesus really was aside from his being "the son of God."

I'll start the day at church of course, but afterwards, I will treat my mom to whatever restaurant isn't too packed on that day. I expect each open place to be a complete and total mad house.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Besides, you've taken enough slack from the atheists here who don't care to understand the role of Jesus in the Holy Trinity. Few Christians really understand who and what Jesus really was aside from his being "the son of God."

That's why I've been doing unique missionary work. I invented a character that is a twenty first century version of God to get youngsters excited as he's goofy and he loves rock and roll,.. but he is also very loving and rarely ever cross since way too many people (myself included) used to have a real great fear of Him. It's actually turned people onto Christ seeing God in a way nobody has ever seen Him before and has gotten me closer to Him as well. :) (Btw, the character's name is DJ which is short for David James and here's a picture of his face claim. :D)

(This is really Chris Hemsworth btw.)
Chris-Hemsworth-jacket (1).jpg

That's why I've been doing unique missionary work.
I'll give you that one. :smoke:

It's actually turned people onto Christ seeing God in a way nobody has ever seen Him before
Good because your character as with any person is really not that different from Jesus. Jesus was just a man whom the power of God simply actively projected through. God is in all of us and any one of us can be as close to God as Jesus was if only they had the desire and purity of heart to want it.

The uncanny consistency to all those who find God is the realization once in his palpable presence is that he was there all along, for we are Him.

God is man.
God is the tree.
God is a child.
God is the sky.
God is the leaf.
God is the rain.

Look, I don't think there's any point in discussing this any further with you when obviously you're not going to believe no matter what I say.
I just dont understand. Sorry :(

I just dont understand. Sorry :(

The problem isn't that you don't understand, the problem is I don't think you even want to understand so what's the point? At least, it sounds and appears that way. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The problem isn't that you don't understand, the problem is I don't think you even want to understand so what's the point? At least, it sounds and appears that way. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I simply CANT understand. It isnt logical.

I simply CANT understand. It isnt logical.

Yep, you don't want to understand because although even Christians still have questions they still understand the basic concept that it simply takes faith to believe in what you do without actually having a reason.

Forum List

Back